Page 441 of 662 FirstFirst ... 436 437 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 ... LastLast
Results 11,001 to 11,025 of 16546

Thread: Ukraine

Looks like everyone jumped the gun again.

Polish PM says the missile was Ukranian.

Better luck next time.

Who is "everyone"?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

You know ur fkd in the head when youre actively cheering for a terrorist state

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

CuntyEste has been pretty consistent that he’s against Ukraine defending itself against Russian attacks because that will lead to war.

it’s stupid as fuck, but he’s consistent

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    You know ur fkd in the head when youre actively cheering for a terrorist state

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

You know you’re fucked in the head when you are actively hoping for the end of the world.

So what happpens? Ukraine apologies to Poland and the citizens they killed? Unfortunate accident that almost sparked WW3.

Then they give some kind of compensation to the affected Polish families? (using US tax dollars of course).

It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Justin Bronk, analyst from RUSI, discusses the air war and Ukraine's air defense needs.
    Currently Russian air patrol mostly stays well away from UAF. Once (if) air defense fails, HIMARS becomes an easy target. Bronk suggest allies better support Ukraine's air defense.
    Interview: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYDn...el=WardCarroll

White paper discussed: https://rusi.org/explore-our-researc...ts-air-defence
    Bronk doesn't say it, but it seems HIMARS is also vulnerable to the hunter-killer drone combo that's had success against Ukraine's precision arty (Panzerhaubitze, Caesar, etc). Precision arty and rockets have been key to UAF's ability to disrupt Russia's logistics. So it's important they can protect these systems.

Russia bears responsibility for what happened in Poland yesterday because this is a direct result of the ongoing war, and the wave of attacks from Russia against Ukraine yesterday. -- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg

Meanwhile, Putin fluffers and terrorist apologists Percy & Cono "this is totally Ukraine's fault".... the same two geniuses who pleaded for Ukraine to surrender because Russia was too mighty to lose any occupied land.

In less than a year Ukraine already liberated ~50% of its territory with Russia increasingly on the defensive:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ukraine-maps.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	387.0 KB 
ID:	434267

Didn’t we land one unintentionally in Bulgaria and nobody said boo? I’m no fan of Russia or what there doing but we do kind of live in a glass house…..

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Russia bears responsibility for what happened in Poland yesterday because this is a direct result of the ongoing war, and the wave of attacks from Russia against Ukraine yesterday. -- NATO Secretary General Stoltenberg

Meanwhile, Putin fluffers and terrorist apologists Percy & Cono "this is totally Ukraine's fault".... the same two geniuses who pleaded for Ukraine to surrender because Russia was too mighty to lose any occupied land.

In less than a year Ukraine already liberated ~50% of its territory with Russia increasingly on the defensive:
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ukraine-maps.jpg 
Views:	82 
Size:	387.0 KB 
ID:	434267
    I never said it’s Ukraines fault, the Polish PM and just about everyone else did.

Don’t worry, you’ll get your fight to death match with Putin. Just not today, cheer up.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    You know you’re fucked in the head when you are actively hoping for the end of the world.
    You know you’re fucked in the head when your irrational fear that YOU may personally be killed leads to the conclusion that it’s ok that millions of others WILL actually be raped and killed.

Cono wrong *again*. The Polish prime minister said on Wednesday, it is possible that the incident in which a missile hit a southeastern Polish village was the result of a provocation from the Russian side, "We cannot rule out that the shelling of Ukrainian infrastructure near the border was an intentional provocation done in the hope that such a situation could arise," Mateusz Morawiecki told the Polish parliament.

To recap, yesterday Russia sent a barrage of missiles against Ukrainian civilian power infrastructure some of which provocatively targeted infra along Ukraine's border with its European neighbors. As a result Moldova lost power and Soviet era air defense missiles fell on Polish territory.
    Last edited by MultiVerse; 11-16-2022 at 01:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Didn’t we land one unintentionally in Bulgaria and nobody said boo? I’m no fan of Russia or what there doing but we do kind of live in a glass house…..
    Russia fired a missile at a UK jet and no one said boo either. The only way this would have resulted in any significant escalation is if Russia targeted Poland. But that won’t stop the Pearl Clutchers from fainting.

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Russia targeted and shot down a civilian jet liner and nothing happened. Turkey shot down a Russian military jet and nothing happened. It’s just hyperbolic bullshit from the sky is falling turds like CuntyEste

Cono is worried he’ll miss the father/daughter winter social because of those uppity Ukrainians

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Cono is worried he’ll miss the father/daughter winter social because of those uppity Ukrainians

Maybe you and Zelensky can sue NATO for not invoking article 5?

So, an air defense missile fired by Ukraine to intercept a Russian missile/rocket barrage on civilian infrastructure in Ukraine, ended up missing its target and landing over the polish border and killing some villagers there. And some people are gleefully pointing out this wasnt a russian missile, but a ukrainian missile.

Does it make a difference if this was an off target russian missile vs an off target ukrainian SAM fired to protect against russian missiles? I mean, really?

On a lighter note, that Kadyrov Kunt keeps up with the quips!

"Kadyrov commented on the news about his being put on the wanted list in Ukraine
    November 16, 2022, 23:45
    The head of Chechnya, Ramzan Kadyrov, commented on the news that he was put on the wanted list in Ukraine, saying that there was no need to look for him, since he would come himself.
    “Gentlemen of the SBU, appoint a point, I myself will come, I will come for you and punish you for all your crimes,” Kadyrov wrote on Telegram .

According to Kadyrov, everyone knows that he is in Grozny, except for the SBU officers.

He added that he visited Ukraine twice and did not notice that "there was someone puzzled by my capture."

Earlier it became known that the Security Service of Ukraine put Kadyrov on the wanted list .

The Russian Investigative Committee opened a case on the illegal persecution of Kadyrov and the commander of a group of troops in the NVO zone, Sergei Surovikin, by Ukraine."

https://russian.rt.com/ussr/news/107...rov-sbu-rozysk

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    So, an air defense missile fired by Ukraine to intercept a Russian missile/rocket barrage on civilian infrastructure in Ukraine, ended up missing its target and landing over the polish border and killing some villagers there. And some people are gleefully pointing out this wasnt a russian missile, but a ukrainian missile.

Does it make a difference if this was an off target russian missile vs an off target ukrainian SAM fired to protect against russian missiles? I mean, really?

Are you kidding me? You don’t know the difference?

Drunk douche at the bar tries to a fight with another patron, swings and misses, hits the bartender…

vs

Drunk douche at the bar tries to fight another patron, patron throws up an elbow to block and accidentally hits the bartender…

Drunk douche deserves handcuffs in either case.

Best Skier on the Mountain
    Self-Certified
    1992 - 2012
    Squaw Valley, USA

A non-NATO country fired a missile into a NATO member country, killing NATO civilians. Accident or not, NATO civilians were killed by weapons of war from a non-NATO country, outside of the conflict zone.

Those with a basic understanding of foreign policy would say this is a big deal. But here you are.

Ah, I see. you want NATO to declare war on Ukraine for their transgressions. Got it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Drunk douche at the bar tries to a fight with another patron, swings and misses, hits the bartender…

vs

Drunk douche at the bar tries to fight another patron, patron throws up an elbow to block and accidentally hits the bartender…

Drunk douche deserves handcuffs in either case.

I think you are being a little PG. Something more akin to what happened:

Drunk douche breaks into your house and is raping your wife at gunpoint after killing your kids so you shoot him a few times killing him, but one of the bullets misses and hits and kills your neighbor

Vs.

Drunk douche breaks into your house and is raping your wife at gunpoint after killing your kids, and when he is done goes over to the neighbors house and shoots him dead.

In case it was unclear to anyone, my point was 99.99% of the responsibility for the death of those polish folks is on Russia.

Quote Originally Posted by Percy Rideout View Post
    A non-NATO country fired a missile into a NATO member country, killing NATO civilians. Accident or not, NATO civilians were killed by weapons of war from a non-NATO country, outside of the conflict zone.

Those with a basic understanding of foreign policy would say this is a big deal. But here you are.
    Are you saying that NATO should look at invoking Article 4/5 against ukraine, as they are the non-NATO country in the above quote?