Page 519 of 658 FirstFirst ... 514 515 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 ... LastLast
Results 12,951 to 12,975 of 16435

Thread: Ukraine

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Dexter Rutecki View Post
    Replace your post with something else meaningless and stupid (and counterfactual) and it's just as meaningless and stupid (and counterfactual). But what else could we expect from a clown like you.
    Your exceptionalism is clownish. Do you believe that we have a better grasp on reality in this country than they do in China?

Fill me in on the facts here

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Replace China with USA in your post and it’s just as accurate

Mew mew mew. Pew Fucktin.

Your exceptionalism is clownish. Do you believe that we have a better grasp on reality in this country than they do in China?

Fill me in on the facts here

the PRC pervasively censors all kinds of random information one needs to inform oneself. From the important (Tianamen Massacre) to all kinds of mundane shit. You might not care about any of that, but if one wants here, you can inform yourself to a fuller “reality”

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    the PRC pervasively censors all kinds of random information one needs to inform oneself. From the important (Tianamen Massacre) to all kinds of mundane shit. You might not care about any of that, but if one wants here, you can inform yourself to a fuller “reality”
    I understand that information is highly censored there by the state. Have you read the “news” here lately and paid attention to how people in this country are detached from reality? It’s like facts don’t matter anymore. I’m not sure what’s worse. I also realize that China and Russia are actively pushing disinformation. A lot of people in this country are eating this up and don’t even care or understand what the truth is anymore. That’s what I’m talking about. Wake up and look around, we’re in big trouble

I’m not a Putin apologist and I’m all in on support for Ukraine.

Russian TV tells their audience that Bill Gates put microchips in their Sputnik vaccine, and now the Ukrainian HIMARS is locked onto the microchip signal and guided straight to Russian soldiers who are vaccinated against COVID.

https://twitter.com/officejjsmart/st...CwhZr8hsItAAAA
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Russian TV tells their audience that Bill Gates put microchips in their Sputnik vaccine, and now the Ukrainian HIMARS is locked onto the microchip signal and guided straight to Russian soldiers who are vaccinated against COVID.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post

I always knew it!

Quote Originally Posted by twat View Post
    I always knew it!
    Cono Este recommended the "Soros Files - New world order with baby blood" to me. It's quite obvious if you have read it.
    The important question is always:

Quis esset Bono? And who likes his music?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

My 5G reception did NOT improve with vaccination despite what I was promised on the internet. Perhaps my dose had the chips meant for the Russian vaccines instead?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Well if Himars targets you you’ll know

Just canceled my trip through Summit/Eagle County.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

I understand that information is highly censored there by the state. Have you read the “news” here lately and paid attention to how people in this country are detached from reality? It’s like facts don’t matter anymore. I’m not sure what’s worse. I also realize that China and Russia are actively pushing disinformation. A lot of people in this country are eating this up and don’t even care or understand what the truth is anymore. That’s what I’m talking about. Wake up and look around, we’re in big trouble
    Not to go all Steve Jobs on ya, but there's threads for that.

I’m not a Putin apologist and I’m all in on support for Ukraine.

So how does this end?
    I don't think there's a magic number of kids that have to die, but shit has to get real 4 Poot.
    Unfortunately the Russians, being a great nation and all, rather prefer Chinafication to taking politics upon themselves. So their kids will continue to die in piles, it seems, for authority worship. But now all the nukes are Xi's, and pointed west, no?

Leaked FSB documents/emails reportedly suggest Putin planned a “total cleansing” of Ukraine with “house-to-house terror” to subdue its people. The orders “from the very top” were for civilians to be taken to concentration camps in a bid to conquer Ukraine.

The emails call for Mass "cleansing" in Kherson as the Russians were unable to get the civilian population to submit to Russian rule. Russian leadership instructed those on the ground to "stop playing with them." A "Big Terror" in Kherson. The Kremlin prepared to eliminate up to half of Kherson's population of ~300,000, optics be damned, to get Kherson to submit to Russia.

Genocide. and damning evidence of Russia's transformation into a fascist state

Fkn sickos! Catching a bullet would be to good for that maniac

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Leaked FSB documents/emails reportedly suggest Putin planned a “total cleansing” of Ukraine with “house-to-house terror” to subdue its people. The orders “from the very top” were for civilians to be taken to concentration camps in a bid to conquer Ukraine.

The emails call for Mass "cleansing" in Kherson as the Russians were unable to get the civilian population to submit to Russian rule. Russian leadership instructed those on the ground to "stop playing with them." A "Big Terror" in Kherson. The Kremlin prepared to eliminate up to half of Kherson's population of ~300,000, optics be damned, to get Kherson to submit to Russia.

Genocide. and damning evidence of Russia's transformation into a fascist state

Wait I lost track, are we supposed to trust NY Post? Slimy site for sure either way.

The documents were reportedly leaked by a source within the FSB to Russian human rights activist Vladimir Osechkin, who founded Gulagu, a website that highlights the conditions in the country’s prison system. So take the “leaked FSB documents” with a grain of salt, meaning caution is advised.

It's also worth noting the FSB left a lot of corroborating evidence behind when they retreated from Kherson.

If the documents are authentic, then they also describe turmoil in the Kremlin. In the first letter, the agent revealed details about the effects of sanctions, “Sanctions against Russia have reached a level that has never been seen before in history. The only thing that GDP is equivalent to is the cost of the war. With such sanctions, today’s Russia does not have a chance.” The agent also discussed the other operations that were debated within the military as those plans received extensive push back due to the country’s new financial hardships.

A second letter indicates the Kremlin knew within days the war was not going well for Russia. In the letter, the agent says, “I can confirm right away that the situation is out of control,” since all forces were told to “ensure the stability of all processes for 3-5 days.” The military was given a timeline to successfully stabilize its position and control, yet “These 3-5 days have passed. It got worse, only the approach does not change.” With the failure of the timeline expectations, the Kremlin and Russian military have “flown from anti-crisis management into crisis management. To be honest, we just went into disaster mode.”

Last year, there were serious concerns that Putin could resort to using nuclear weapons as Russia failed to reach its goals in the war. CIA Director Bill Burns last April warned that Putin might use a nuclear weapon if becomes desperate enough. But those fears have seemingly faded. On Monday, for example, nuclear expert Joseph Cirincione tweeted that he got "bumped" from a scheduled interview with Sky News to discuss Putin's nuclear threats because the network instead decided to focus on a celebrity trial involving Gwyneth Paltrow in relation to a 2016 ski accident.
    Imagine that.

Drop vaginal jade eggs, not bombs.

Finland has joined NATO! There's no way that this neighbor of Russia ending decades of neutrality won't be the top news story today, right?

Not when Ow! My balls! is on TV.

thanks, turkey!

putin go home and give finland back that port on the north sea.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Yea but Putin got Murica to go to war with itself

Name:  Fox-News-Breaking-News-Updates-Latest-News-Headlines-Photos-News-Videos.jpg
Views: 434
Size:  216.7 KB

or, well, gave it a good nudge.....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iibs7buNwxQ&t=1174s

A rather long watch, the authors take why Russia's biggest threat is China

in any case Instead of getting into this war the most obvious/ bestest thing to do is ever one give the Ukrainians all the weapons they need to fight Russia
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

So; if China decides to start taking pieces of Russia, whose side would we be on?