Page 396 of 656 FirstFirst ... 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 ... LastLast
Results 9,876 to 9,900 of 16378

Thread: Ukraine

Putin nuking Ukraine would be Putin admitting he’d lost.

Putin's folly will irrevocably diminish Russia. The country will be like Canada with a bad attitude, an occasional spoiler but no longer a force to be reckoned with. At this point they'd be better off focusing on dominating the world of hockey & curling.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Somehow I think the Russian special mobilized operation will collapse first.

https://twitter.com/bayraktar_1love/...76679539527680
    Don’t bother with the tampons:

“A search of peer-reviewed medical literature will fail to provide you with any data whatsoever on tampon use. This is likely, because no physician or researcher would recommend such a dangerous practice or suggest something so inferior to products that are battle tested with thousands of hours of research and hundreds of lives saved.”

https://pracmednz.com/the-myth-of-th...n-shot-wounds/

What a shit show those guys are been forced into.

The W.O.P.R. says it’s too early to be adding up reparations. I’m fact the W.O.P.R. just blew a fuse thinking about this thread.

Jesus man, I wish I was as stone cold confident as you guys. Russias going to be beaten out of Ukraine, Putin killed, then his successor will hand out Amazon cards to ukranians to rebuild. The whole
    no more winter, world on fire under a mushroom cloud is starting to hurt my sleep.

Well, you’ve been wrong about everything so far, so you should be comforted by the fact that you’re probably wrong about this too.

Quote Originally Posted by m2711c View Post
    Well, you’ve been wrong about everything so far, so you should be comforted by the fact that you’re probably wrong about this too.
    So this is the right time to think about reparations? Gotcha.

I mean we’re only the closest to nuclear Armageddon as any of us have ever been in our lifetime, but sure, go ahead carve up the judge judy settlement now. Slava Ukraine and all that jazz.

And damn those people and their global warming bullshit. Cowards!

It’s been probably a 100 pages since I last polled everyone.

But if you wake up to the sound of Alexa alerting you to a nuclear exchange, will any of you take the remaining 25 minutes of your asshole lives to think about how maybe the rest of life on earth was entitled to an opinion on all this without insult?

I was just saying Russia doesn’t get a get of jail free card just by removing Putin and withdrawing

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

But if you wake up to the sound of Alexa alerting you to a nuclear exchange, will any of you take the remaining 25 minutes of your asshole lives to think about how maybe the rest of life on earth was entitled to an opinion on all this without insult?
    o·pin·ion

/əˈpinyən/
    Learn to pronounce

noun
    noun: opinion; plural noun: opinions

• a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by cat in january View Post
    I was just saying Russia doesn’t get a get of jail free card just by removing Putin and withdrawing
    Totally man, lets set up some internment camps or something too. Like in WW2. Make them pay off their dept to Ukraine making license plates or something.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Killing a half million civilians and dropping the fallout into Russia or Belarus is not gonna be a survivable actions for Putin.

Prove yourself to be a rabid dog, get put down like one before you can bite again.

Besides, you don't need a nuke to kill Zelenskyy. He's outside in the open all the time. Political leaders do not target each other unless they have no other choice or unless they feel completely immune from counterstrike, as were the cases when we tried and failed to smoke Saddam.
    If this were true that the adults in the room can easily take out Putin IF and before the nukes fly... why the fuck haven't they already done so? It's quite clear that none of them are on board with any of this other bullshit either.
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Holy shit. New recruits instructed to buy tampons to stick in their bullet wounds.

https://www.reddit.com/r/UkraineWarV...tm_name=iossmf

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

If these videos are representative I foresee mass surrenders, mutinies, and the usual failures to execute on the Orc’s front line.

I really can’t see the Russian General Staff standing by while their forces are eviscerated.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    I really can’t see the Russian General Staff standing by while their forces are eviscerated.
    they are there because they will. The fish is rotten from head to tail

and it’s kinda funny people are worried about Russian nukes when Russia is sending people from Russian nuke units to die as cannon fodder

Totally man, lets set up some internment camps or something too. Like in WW2. Make them pay off their dept to Ukraine making license plates or something.
    Germany post WWII turned out good, right? If Russia in seventy years from now is like Germany today that would be a win.

Don’t do the WWI reparations though, that didn’t turn out so well.

There’s 300 billion of reserve funds that have been seized and hundreds of billions more in oil and gas sales annually. No one is saying to setup internment camps or force labor. But you know that your position doesn’t make sense so you construct a straw man to try to make it sound more reasonable.

Stuffing a tampon in a wound is not advisable. They are meant to absorb, not form a framework to support clot formation and hemostasis.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

A pad on the outside seems far more advisable. Can you imagine the infection and clean out procedure to get a several day old tampon out. They aren’t supposed to stay in a vagina for more than a few hours.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    There’s 300 billion of reserve funds that have been seized and hundreds of billions more in oil and gas sales annually. No one is saying to setup internment camps or force labor. But you know that your position doesn’t make sense so you construct a straw man to try to make it sound more reasonable.
    Straw man ha ha.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this, so be sure and let me know if I’m sounding treacherous or cowardly. but it’s my belief, from months of intense research and deep thought, that we need to turn the Russian people against Putin, not feed his propaganda machine.

Straw man ha ha.

I’m not sure if I’m allowed to say this, so be sure and let me know if I’m sounding treacherous or cowardly. but it’s my belief, from months of intense research and deep thought, that we need to turn the Russian people against Putin, not feed his propaganda machine.
    You are encouraged to say you are a moron

By Alexa, you're referring to the hot hooker you hire for one last night of blow and debauchery before the sweet heat of radioactive U238 descends on Earth, right? Because only a douche would have Alexa the Amazon app in their house.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

25 minutes of your asshole lives to think about how maybe the rest of life on earth was entitled to an opinion on all this without insult?
    Already thought for 25 minutes. Concluded that nothing about the threat has changed in recent decades*. I agree the rest of life is entitled to an opinion, but they don't vote, and the humans give lip service at best (see our numerous environmental disasters, current mass extinction event, expired nuke treaties, etc). I wish it weren't this way, but I have limited agency to change it. Me personally, I think humans should stop fighting, but haven't seen enough change to believe it will happen in my lifetime. I long ago accepted I might be dead before I finish my sentence. Aren't we celebrating today some Russian who broke policy to not obliterate us decades ago? Point being that it's unclear when the threat is imminent - and to a peon like me, that makes it everpresent. To add that none of the world's leaders had any greater knowledge of that threat, so we're all sort of equal in not knowing when we've fucked ourselves.

As for Putin rattling the nuclear sword, fuck him. He's a bully and should be treated like one. Think about your position, and how it parallels an abused spouse who won't end the relationship. I understand people feel trapped by the fear, and that fear is real and paralyzing. I also understand that they can choose to reject the fear and seek help to counter the bully. I've chosen the latter.

* in recent decades people have developed and deployed limited ABM systems, so perhaps we're now slightly safer.

Straw man ha ha.

What you did, is literally the definition of a straw man.

I agree that we need to turn the Russian people against Putin but I’m sure our methods are wildly different. I don’t think for a second your plan to do as little as possible and restore normal relations with Russia asap will make them do that. It will strengthen him, it will make them like him more because he brought victory. My preference, and most others here supporting Ukraine, is to bring them defeat without direct involvement of the West. Which will turn them against Putin and hopefully end the war. This will also, at least temporarily, destroy the propaganda machine.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    State Department Spokesperson Ned Price reacts to NSA whistleblower Edward Snowden being granted Russian citizenship:

“Perhaps the only thing that has changed is … apparently now he may well be conscripted to fight in the reckless war in Ukraine.”
    Nice. Hand him a rifle and tell him to defend the motherland from the invading nazis.

Both sides are trying to figure out who sabotaged nord stream 1. My money is on Greta Thunberg did it, using her family’s yacht.

Mystery leaks hit Russian undersea gas lines, raising European suspicions https://www.reuters.com/business/ene...pe-2022-09-27/