Page 391 of 656 FirstFirst ... 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,775 of 16378

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    "We" as in you and all your aliases?

Brilliant. You musta been very good at playing Risk back in the day.
    What are dumbfrees other alias' on here?

Percy Rideout / Asspen / Rontele

I guess he leaves for Putin's war a day early then...only in Russia.

https://twitter.com/Gerashchenko_en/...ISnpvfB6w&s=19

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Flights Moscow dubai 10,000 euros one way economy, after mobilisation.
    I guess not all Russians want to fight on Ukraine.

And all flights out of Russia sold out for the next few days.

Apparently, men 18-65 not allowed to leave Russia.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Apart from actual Russian Nazis, no Russians want to fight in Ukraine. Russia today:

Attachment 427107

Decent Ukrainians exchanged for Russian war criminals at a 3:1 ratio today. Putin strong, right rod profiteering?

Russians flee Putin’s mobilisation as 35km queue of traffic stretches from Finland border

https://twitter.com/irmachep/status/1572593737326563332

The russians come out to protest against the mobilization. Not against the genocide of Ukrainians. Not against the rape of ���� women and children. Not against the occupation of an independent state. Not against the torture of ���� soldiers and civilians. But against mobilization.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Seems you guys are figuring this all out for the rest of us through your exhaustive research and intelligent discourse.

I gather from reading your posts the Ukrainians are reclaiming some of the territory previously occupied by the Russians. Any idea when this conflict will be over?

Keep up the good work here.
    Endless war = endless profits

I gather from reading your posts the Ukrainians are reclaiming some of the territory previously occupied by the Russians. Any idea when this conflict will be over?

When the Russians leave Ukraine, dumbass.

Why the fuck are you even here?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Good thread on the mobilization challenges -

https://twitter.com/kamilkazani/stat...70599535214598
    Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Good read. My quibbles are this mobilisation is for reservists, already have training, though stale. The training cadres already got deployed. Who will train the reservists up? And what equipment will they be outfitted with? Old Cold War shit. It will be a large ineffective force. Probably more useful for defense.
    General Hertling (USA ret) answers these questions. He was the guy responsible for training US forces

we have more than double RU’s population and annually train up half of what RU wants to mobilize.

https://twitter.com/markhertling/sta...ro_Vm-MMRFz9Lw

How does RU do it? Very poorly.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    When the Russians leave Ukraine, dumbass.

Why the fuck are you even here?
    This is a much better answer than dunfree's.

As to why I'm here?
    I've been sent by God and it is not for me to question his purpose for sending me here.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Why am I here?

Name:  AD9652EA-0992-433E-97CD-402B23AC34C0.jpeg
Views: 349
Size:  32.0 KB
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

This is a much better answer than dunfree's.

As to why I'm here?
    I've been sent by God and it is not for me to question his purpose for sending me here.

Of course you understand that I am under no similar constraints to question your just-made-up God of convenience and your vapid off-point information pollution?
    I'll go on to say that it's unfortunate He made you so shallow and lacking in bottom if He sent you here to cunt a thread about something as wrong as Russia invading Europe.
    Perhaps he's a spindly little God and just didn't have it in Him to create anything with much of a barrel?

Looks like Russian meat is back on the menu..

https://www.yahoo.com/news/videos-sh...181700773.html

One video, reportedly taken in Yakutia, shows the management of local companies summoning their workers and loading them onto buses head-ing to recruitment offices.

Another video, taken in the province of Zabaykalsky Krai, north of Mongolia, shows local military enlistment officers “collecting cannon fodder” late at night.

Videos from Chechnya have also appeared. Local warlord Ramzan Kadyrov has seemingly decided to implement Putin’s decree as quickly as possible, gathering several hundred young men.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

That’s gonna be good for morale!
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    That’s gonna be good for morale!
    No kidding.

While defense officials have claimed they will only call up men with prior military service, myriad reports have emerged from various Russian regions suggesting the mobilization is absolutely indiscriminate.

Man, for the few men left alive in Russia after this war the female to male ratio will be like 1,000 to 1.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

He seems to want to enlist up 1 Million instead of the official 300k in the "partial mobilisation for the special military operation".

Even if the Russians swallow that fun message how does he want to train and equip them? Run and take the guns from the dead guys? Stalin at his best.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Even if the Russians swallow that fun message how does he want to train and equip them? Run and take the guns from the dead guys? Stalin at his best.
    Bring back zagraditel'nye otriady - blocking detachments (the penal battalions tasked with shooting their own retreating men... to keep them from retreating)

One out of two gets rifle. The one with the rifle shoots! The one without, follows him! When the one with the rifle gets killed, the one who is following picks up the rifle and shoots! Cowards will be shot! It is victory or death comrades!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    Bring back zagraditel'nye otriady - blocking detachments (the penal battalions tasked with shooting their own retreating men... to keep them from retreating)
    Supposedly that's been going on for months if not years. Primarily to motivate the colonial troops (LPR, DPR). I think it's barbaric. Though, maybe pre-modern is a better term, as many armies used that "morale" tactic in recent centuries. Press-ganging the colonials into the army is also barbaric. But so is invading and annexing. Hard to say anything good about Russia - I hope they have a better future.

Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

https://twitter.com/ua_industrial/st...08308989616129
    Wow.

Russians don't look to be protesting the war, looks to me like they are protesting that they may be shipped off to fight. And they can't just cheer for the deaths of Ukrainians from home.

What's the English translation of that sign?