Page 302 of 662 FirstFirst ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 ... LastLast
Results 7,526 to 7,550 of 16546

Thread: Ukraine

leyroy says some crazy shit on here but he's right about the rich assholes. The left's billionaires are just as terrible as the right's billionaires. And look are you arguing about them. Kochs suck. Rothschilds suck. Gates sucks. Musk sucks. Thiel sucks. They're all terrible garbage people.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    HFS Leroy needs an editor. I keep skipping over his tedious walls of text both here and in the virus thread.
    No loss to me.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    leyroy says some crazy shit on here but he's right about the rich assholes. The left's billionaires are just as terrible as the right's billionaires. And look are you arguing about them. Kochs suck. Rothschilds suck. Gates sucks. Musk sucks. Thiel sucks. They're all terrible garbage people.

NO NO NO, the ones hated by the people I hate are my friends and messiahs right?

Honestly I'm a bit out of my depth in the vaccine thread. I feel an intuition of something to address there I can't quite put my finger on, and admit I've been outargued, and typically excuse myself from the argument when I feel it isn't serving a purpose. but such is life. I do feel there is this weird reaction to any desire to question anything in regards to how this pandemic has been handled. The one thing I should have posted there was the CDC director interview where she admitted basing policy decisions on wishful thinking and what CNN said, but those videos have since been scrubbed from the internet. My only other real complains are the HUGE profits with complete lack of civil liability weren't necessary for public safety, and its weird to how resistant people seem to discussing that.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

you’ve given four right wingers and some heriditary wealth that just do nothing (well make wine and serve as the center of conspiracy theory)Where’s the left?

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Leroy, have they changed your meds recently?
    The only meds I'm on or have been on are whatever they're putting in the drinking water.

I jest, but funny you should mention it, I recently switched to tap from spring water.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    No loss to me.
    Negative sum games are yet another thread.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    you’ve given four right wingers and some heriditary wealth that just do nothing. Where’s the left?
    Who cares? We could argue Gates is left, but really, if thats a thing up for debate, is it really relevant?

They're all authoritarians. Libertarianism for the powerful, authoritarian obedience for the rest of us.

The only meds I'm on or have been on are whatever they're putting in the drinking water.

I jest, but funny you should mention it, I recently switched to tap from spring water.
    rain water and pure grain alcohol Leroy. P.O.E.

<snip> but those videos have since been scrubbed from the internet.

No loss to me.
    Why would it be? I'm not special.

Except I assume you might want people in general to read what you put the effort to write... Maybe folks might be swayed or at least understand.

My advice: Don't make it so tedious to engage with you.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Why would it be? I'm not special.

Except I assume you might want people in general to read what you put the effort to write... Maybe folks might be swayed or at least understand.

My advice: Don't make it so tedious to engage with you.
    Yea I could probably be more concise.

its easier in person, you can get people talking and create a dialogue. Interneting leads to monologues when you can type fast. I'm sure someone reads them.

Sometimes I just like to parse out my own ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    That would be really stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    You realize that UKR has already been attacking strategic targets on RU soil when possible for months now, right? Now they just have to ability to do it with artillery instead of missiles/bombs/special ops.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    You realize that UKR has already been attacking strategic targets on RU soil when possible for months now, right? Now they just have to ability to do it with artillery instead of missiles/bombs/special ops.
    They better not be doing that with the weapons we send them.

You want control of what they do with them? That would be stupid.

Demonstrate this statement to be true.

I'm not the only person who says Putin could be the worlds richest individual. He runs a country and organized crime in that country. Who is he reporting to?

2 seconds of googling gets me this https://www.theguardian.com/news/202...n-inner-circle

To think there is no hidden wealth in the world is ludicrously simple minded. What the ultra wealthy just love paying taxes and being honest? Thats how they got that rich?

Seriously, this isn't a right wing conspiracy theory at all. You guys really don't believe in tax havens and off shore accounts as being real?

Are are you just arguing anything I say?
    so you're just saying Putin's wealth dwarfs a guy like Musk's wealth? Because your texts suggests there are many people who's wealth dwarfs Musks on an idividual basis and if that's the case there should be some list developed somewhere demonstrating this simple point you're making.

yeah, I've heard Putin is the worlds richest person.

Where did I say that I thought no wealth is hidden?

I also didn't say it's a rightwing conspiracy...I merely asked you to provide some proof that there are many people who's individual wealth is documented to "dwarf" Musk's. Seems easy to do...so, other than maybe Putin, who are some of these people?

Not trying to argue with you at all, just want you to backup the statement you made because it jumped out at me. Grassyass
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Could you provide a list of weapons, non-USA, that have been approved by Cono Este?

hey you stupid dishonest cuck, why doesn’t Putin get agency in your world? He picked this war, he’s shredding his military, it’s his dumb fault. It’s his shitty failed state slaughtering his own people by the score daily, hopefully Ukraine fertilizes a few more fields

Sometimes I just like to parse out my own ideas.

Sometimes I will write emails and then just hit the discard button after. There is no reason to share the processing with the world even if you can get clarity from writing things down. Maybe after a few drafts you get something worth sharing, maybe not.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    You want control of what they do with them? That would be stupid.
    That was the agreement the first time Russia invaded Ukraine.
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Minsk_agreements

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post

is SIM = mobile phone SIM card ?
    is that what we're looking at?

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    you’ve given four right wingers and some heriditary wealth that just do nothing (well make wine and serve as the center of conspiracy theory)Where’s the left?
    You want some liberal billionaire assholes?

Howard Schultz sucks. Tom Steyer: asshole. Bloomberg: fucking douchebag.

Left / Right, doesn't matter. They're all in one big club and you aint in it.

Bloomberg is a republican...they probably are all assholes.

Now its just used as whatever and is meaningless.
    Argueing with you is like a Boxing Match with the blob. But i like your side ramblings. Keep on doing the lords work.
    I recommend a 12 page pamphlet on the deteorating misuse of Christian metaphors as a sign of the decline of civilisation as an answer. Or muffins. I mean everyone likes muffins, right? so we have to ask the question about muffins: cui Bono?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

bloomberg is a liberal? What the fuck are you talking about? Schultz, the guy who’s company is pissed at unions? If your point is most Uber wealthy are reactionaries looking to cement their wealth and power and uninterested in investing in society, I agree, and will submit that this is a function of how wealth is now created in the us in part because of the parasitic nature of libertarianism. The gilded age oligarchs were all assholes, but left lasting legacy because the culture and institutions necessary to create their wealth had value.