Page 404 of 663 FirstFirst ... 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 ... LastLast
Results 10,076 to 10,100 of 16557

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by skinipenem View Post
    This thread is going to end in a ski off. It is inevitable.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    On radioactive fallout no less. It will be radiant!
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    On radioactive fallout no less. It will be radiant!
    deadlier wrod than early season keystone
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    It's gonna be messy afterwards.
    Russia will be cut off from the west for at least a generation

The war crime trials alone will guarantee this

The crimes alone make it very difficult for Russia to negotiate for peace. Ukraine is involved in an existential battle

This war is going to last a long time and the more desperate the Russians feel the more they will threaten with nukes

The German army tried to kill Hitler three times…

The world needs our natural gas and we need to drill more and start on more export facilities

This is all exceedingly bleak

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    Russia will be cut off from the west for at least a generation

The war crime trials alone will guarantee this

The crimes alone make it very difficult for Russia to negotiate for peace. Ukraine is involved in an existential battle

This war is going to last a long time and the more desperate the Russians feel the more they will threaten with nukes

The German army tried to kill Hitler three times…

The world needs our natural gas and we need to drill more and start on more export facilities

This is all exceedingly bleak

You seem a little depressed; can I make you a Perfect Manhattan?

The puppet Chechen leader cracks me up.

For anyone who missed it yesterday, a brief summary of Putin's speech: Deranged Russian despot declares war on the West after announcing formal annexation of territories he does not control

Attachment 428352

Engaging Cono on here is just a yelling contest so I do my best to ignore him, but his lurching whimsical fantasies are telling. I recommend going and reading @brianMT The Footloose American: Following the Hunter S. Thompson Trail Across South America https://a.co/d/7TZaj5B

By the end of it he leaves you scratching your head at South America's endless revolutionary politics that are mostly counter productive.

All of it way more relevant than when it was published and he manages to foreshadow the last few years. Sadly it brings into focus just how much we have in common with SA.

Plus it is a great adventure travel read. Way better than trying to get a grip on Cono's ramblings here.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Maybe you shouldn’t comment if you’re not paying attention.

NATO accepts Ukraines application to Nato and we’re officially in ww3.

NATO at war with Russia.

Such complete dicks in here to be telling people to not worry about that or worse, calling them names. Fuck you, I’m at my daughter father daughter sorority event and I’d like a second yr of this.

Will other people please speak up against these complete assholes deciding everyone’s futures for them? These complete assholes gambling With our environment? These complete assholes calling us names for pointing out the obvious danger to everyone?

Complete dicks. I better not ever meet one of you in person.
    You seriously might want to consider professional help. Your unhinged ramblings are becoming more bizarre by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Fuck you, I’m at my daughter father daughter sorority event and I’d like a second yr of this.

Complete dicks. I better not ever meet one of you in person.
    How shitfaced are you?

If you have even medium sized testicles you’d tell us what you do if you met someone “in person”.
    Decisions Decisions

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    How shitfaced are you?

If you have even medium sized testicles you’d tell us what you do if you met someone “in person”.
    I’m thinking high fives

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    How shitfaced are you?

Pretty sure Cono isn’t the fighting type.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    theres a Russian post of a call up unit where the only regular service member is the commanding officer. It’s gonna get worse for them

Its hard to find much sympathy for a genocidal 17th century army of mercenaries, looters, and rapists though

Name:  Opera Snapshot_2022-10-01_223240_www.calguns.net.png
Views: 561
Size:  423.5 KB
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Things are going very badly for Russia in Luhansk... UKR advanced and cut off the last north south rail line and is poised to take the cities on it.

In Kherson, Ukraine advanced 30km in a day on the Dnipr...
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Holy shit UKR is so far inside the Russian OODA loop that they are just flailing and collapsing.

UKR thrust in divison+ strength around the Rus flank NE of Kherson has caused route or encirclement of multiple Russian brigades.

In Luhansk the Russians have thier supply lines cut and are threatened with encirclement which will force retreat to Severodonetsk.

I think UKR took 1000+sqkm in the last 24 hours.

If momentum continues, if UKR can take Kherson before winter, it will be a massive strategic defeat for Russia. Svatove also seems quite achievable. The next sensible push would be a spring push to Melitopol.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Meanwhile, 800 mobik got dumped in an empty field in Russia, with nothing, so they grillin and chillin
    https://twitter.com/wartranslated/status/1576689398296760321
    troops like this will definitely turn the war for you Vladimir, send thousands more to their death.

Also good comedy today when Russia found out 1.5 million winter uniforms are “missing” from the warehouse. Sure. Anyways, surely that wouldn’t happen to weapons, right concerned este?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	0F89B87A-6CF6-41C4-8CBE-A995C39A78FE.png 
Views:	145 
Size:	816.0 KB 
ID:	428438

Name:	341E7F42-9894-4B35-910A-D42DA4F3001E.jpg 
Views:	105 
Size:	533.9 KB 
ID:	428444

The new submarine was launched in July and is now reportedly submerged in Arctic waters after its possible involvement in the sabotage of the Nord Stream gas pipelines, according to several unofficial sources.

NATO fears that its mission is now to test the Poseidon super torpedo, a projectile capable of traveling up to 10,000 kilometers underwater and then exploding near the coast to cause a radioactive tsunami.

The nuclear torpedo was presented in 2018 by Russia as the way to ensure Russian military supremacy, although nuclear experts have argued that the same effect can be achieved with an intercontinental missile like those in operation since the 1960s.

The United States has activated the satellite network to track torpedoes that takes advantage of the high heat given off by the projectiles when they are activated. But they are unable to detect them under the sea.

The 'Belgorod' is 184 meters long and 15 meters wide and can travel at about 60 kilometers per hour underwater. It is estimated that it can go up to 120 days without having to return to the surface.

Among its arsenal is the Poseidon super torpedo, a 24-meter projectile capable of carrying a nuclear warhead of about two megatons. "It is a completely new type of weapon that will force Western navies to change their planning and develop new countermeasures," said expert HI Sutton, according to 'La Reppubblica'.
    . https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world...abef55aab210d8
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post

Also good comedy today when Russia found out 1.5 million winter uniforms are “missing” from the warehouse. Sure. Anyways, surely that wouldn’t happen to weapons, right concerned este?
    He'll probably be wearing one at the ski off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    He'll probably be wearing one at the ski off?
    something shittier than jeans. Harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    For anyone who missed it yesterday, a brief summary of Putin's speech: Deranged Russian despot declares war on the West after announcing formal annexation of territories he does not control

Attachment 428352
    His speech was basically projection. All the shit he has sanctioned, and the atrocities being committed in Ukraine in his name are what he says that the West is committing.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Name:	IMG_8833.PNG 
Views:	192 
Size:	157.0 KB 
ID:	428480

Concerntroll Este would

Maybe the pnw instead?

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post

Name:	IMG_8833.PNG 
Views:	192