Page 150 of 663 FirstFirst ... 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 ... LastLast
Results 3,726 to 3,750 of 16551

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    I decided I agree with myself. They may well be anti-retreat forces. Doubtful they are shooting the wounded. And as someone said, being both anti-retreat and anti-defection/surrender basically requires you to be both in front and in back of the front at the same time, so that seems difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    Do you think that’s true?

I could believe or dismiss anything at this point

I’m not mentally invested in this particular item
    I absolutely think it is true Russians will try to shoot anybody surrendering. I'm not sure on the Chechen angle of the story, but we saw this happen in 2014 when Russia invaded with their "little green men" (SOF with no patches). A number of captured Russians and the Ukranians that captured them told of Russian forces trying to shoot their wounded so they couldn't be captured.

The Russians are also leaving their dead lying in the streets, something we would never do. We literally would assault an enemy position to recover our dead. The motto "leave no man behind" is a sacred oath in the US infantry/rangers/SF/etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    https://sethabramson.substack.com/p/...-about-the?s=r

Warning.... long and a bit depressing
    Yeah. TDS is strong with that author

Donald Trump’s desperation to do business with two shockingly corrupt countries in the 1990s and 2000s—Russia and Ukraine—was in the first instance prompted by the fact that Trump is himself thoroughly corrupt, meaning that he saw instantaneously, through the lens of his jaw-dropping avarice, that the fall of the Soviet Union birthed new opportunities for graft in both Russia and the countries of the former Soviet bloc.

=========

If there’s any Ukraine desperation before the invasion it’s hunter crack Biden.
    Not to mention the Clinton’s. And Romneys kid. And many others siphoning money from the comedian turned Ukraine prez.

The whole thing is a shitshow of epic proportions.

I feel bad for the civilians suffering at this fuckstorm
    . . .

You misspelled Manafort CS.

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    I absolutely think it is true Russians will try to shoot anybody surrendering. I'm not sure on the Chechen angle of the story, but we saw this happen in 2014 when Russia invaded with their "little green men" (SOF with no patches). A number of captured Russians and the Ukranians that captured them told of Russian forces trying to shoot their wounded so they couldn't be captured.
    I bet the even the "loyal" Chechens are still happy for an excuse to shoot Russians
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by abraham View Post
    You misspelled Manafort CS.
    Yeah. Fuck him too. And fuck drumpf.
    And all the other sociopaths
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    I bet the even the "loyal" Chechens are still happy for an excuse to shoot Russians
    I don't doubt that one bit, I just haven't seen any evidence like I saw in 2014. Definitely plausible.

The Russians are also leaving their dead lying in the streets, something we would never do. We literally would assault an enemy position to recover our dead. The motto "leave no man behind" is a sacred oath in the US infantry/rangers/SF/etc.
    Yeah, that was not a good look.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I decided I agree with myself. They may well be anti-retreat forces. Doubtful they are shooting the wounded. And as someone said, being both anti-retreat and anti-defection/surrender basically requires you to be both in front and in back of the front at the same time, so that seems difficult.
    Possibly stories of russian souldiers suspected of self inflicting injuries to avoid going into battle being "dealt" with?

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Putin motivating the troops. Don't surrender (or we kill you) if you die, we will leave you behind for dying. Fucking sociopath.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

12 miles.... the Russians have bombed an airbase that is home to peacekeepers and is only 12 miles from the Ukraine/Poland border. Things are about to get dicey.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

Donald Trump’s desperation to do business with two shockingly corrupt countries in the 1990s and 2000s—Russia and Ukraine—was in the first instance prompted by the fact that Trump is himself thoroughly corrupt, meaning that he saw instantaneously, through the lens of his jaw-dropping avarice, that the fall of the Soviet Union birthed new opportunities for graft in both Russia and the countries of the former Soviet bloc.

=========

Not to mention the Clinton’s. And Romneys kid. And many others siphoning money from the comedian turned Ukraine prez.

Extra vodka in your kool aid this weekend eh? Drink it up

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    12 miles.... the Russians have bombed an airbase that is home to peacekeepers and is only 12 miles from the Ukrainian/Poland border. Things are about to get dicey.
    Well, there is (was?) A shitload of arms coming in from NATO at that base, I'll bet.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Well, there is (was?) A shitload of arms coming in from NATO at that base, I'll bet.
    Oh okay... so cool. Nevermind.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Just bunny the apologist. One misfired missile would be all it took

Of course the Russians are going to target where the weapons are coming in. This isn't rocket science.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post

=========

What’s the leading mush brain theory on why the US or Russia haven’t weaponized the weather since you think every natural disaster is due to weather control? Wouldn’t this be the perfect opportunity for the US to deniably attack Russian troops that are bogged down in low lying areas?

That is the base where foreign volunteers are being processed/armed/organized.

Putin is playing a dangerous game letting his incompetent troops with shitty eqpt shoot at targets that close to a NATO member.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Just bunny the apologist. One misfired missile would be all it took

Not being an apologist. The Russians aren't stupid. They know what's coming. But it's probably going to make it, anyway.

That is the base where foreign volunteers are being processed/armed/organized.

Putin is playing a dangerous game letting his incompetent troops with shitty eqpt shoot at targets that close to a NATO member.
    And Nato is playing a dangerous game arming future Ukraine insurgents. It's a fucking war.

How exactly was this "incompetent"? Seem to have hit the target.

And that is how IT could start. A minor miscalculation followed by another.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    What’s the leading mush brain theory on why the US or Russia haven’t weaponized the weather since you think every natural disaster is due to weather control? Wouldn’t this be the perfect opportunity for the US to deniably attack Russian troops that are bogged down in low lying areas?
    They all weaponize weather.

But if you want to talk climate change, google methane release from the Russian arctic. It’s fucking frightening

Shits going downhill. Fast.
    . . .

Not being an apologist. The Russians aren't stupid. They know what's coming. But it's probably going to make it, anyway.
    At what point do you show up at the Russian embassy, denounce the US and seek asylum in the motherland? Or is Putin better off keeping you planted here to spread his message?