Page 137 of 664 FirstFirst ... 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 16600

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    I'd like to introduce another option for Pooty: Pull out of Ukraine and deny the whole thing ever happened. Sort of like climate change deniers, Trumpology or Bill Cosby. Just deflect and deny.

Seriously, I think this is a likely scenario for that kook.
    Or, maybe this?

https://www.newyorker.com/humor/boro...79BWlmHpvvlskM

PALM BEACH (The Borowitz Report)—As the Russian invasion of Ukraine continues to encounter difficulties, Donald J. Trump has advised Vladimir Putin “just to claim that he won.”

“He needs to get on TV and say that he’s the winner,” Trump said. “He should say that he had a victory in Ukraine like you wouldn’t believe.”

Trump said that the Russian President should hold rallies across the country to tell his supporters that he won but that his victory had been stolen from him.

“I thought Putin was smart, but maybe he’s not so smart after all,” Trump said. “If he doesn’t say he won, he’s some kind of stupid dummy.”

Trump said that, since his calls to the Russian leader kept going straight to voice mail, he left Putin a suggestion of what he should tell the Russian people.

“All he needs to say is, ‘Frankly, we did win this invasion,’ ” Trump said.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    MTT you mother was a prostitute who also accused America of germ warfare in Ukraine. Fuck her too.
    You bastard. My mother was a card dealer at the crystal bay club. Nevada Lodge and the CalNeva. That’s not a whore. She just likes to party. I rode in the nicest boats
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Ukraine is going to win this and we’re all going to puke over the way we behaved
    No, we will pretend we did all we could and offered hopes and prayers.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    KYIV, UKRAINE—Leaving journalists and eyewitnesses “absolutely stunned” as they watched in amazement, Russian soldiers’ guns and tanks were reportedly vanishing into thin air Friday as the first wave of international sanctions took effect. Cries of, “No! No! The sanctions! They’re kicking in!” were heard across the northern district of the capital as Russian troops inexplicably fell from midair where they had sat perched inside the armored vehicles only moments ago. According to sources, assault rifles were seen quivering then suddenly turning into dust and, in some cases, a cloud of butterflies, leaving Putin’s forces staring at their empty hands in bewilderment. At press time, the Russian soldiers had also begun to dissolve into thin air after Western countries imposed new sanctions on the troops themselves.
    the funny thing is sanctions are gonna evaporate the ability of Russia to make more of those weapons. Putins talking about nationalizing assets, or as one oligarch said “ returning Russia to 1917”.

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    the funny thing is sanctions are gonna evaporate the ability of Russia to make more of those weapons. Putins talking about nationalizing assets, or as one oligarch said “ returning Russia to 1917”.
    He can only double down.

Slave labor in the mines, slave labor in the war factories...He's making Russia great again!

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Better for Putin than July, 1918.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	9nh960xaukm81.jpg 
Views:	139 
Size:	75.1 KB 
ID:	409003

Ha, perfect
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    You Sound like a shit eating Psychopath.
    I try to keep shit from my diet. Psychopath... that's a first.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Those that have a longer attention span than a gnat, consider these two videos.

They probably are one of the best distillations of the Russian culture (Martti J Kari) and Putin (Masha Gessen) that I remember off the cuff.
    Kari is a ex Finnish military intelligence colonel with a few decades of experience with Russia and Gessen with Putin.
    It is interesting that even if the videos are couple of years old, they have aged very well.

Russia: https://youtu.be/kF9KretXqJw
    Putin: https://youtu.be/Kk9igTqTx9s

The floggings will continue until morale improves.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberridge View Post
    Ok this is more relatable--lots of people here have been to CO and UT.

I've been to Chittenden County once or twice, but I fear not many others have. Based on interactions with longstanding Southern VT locals, I haven't found many who've even ventured much north of Rt 4, so even the Chittenden County comparison might be lost on them.
    And I rarely venture south of Rt 4.

Quote Originally Posted by Meathelmet View Post
    Those that have a longer attention span than a gnat, consider these two videos.

They probably are one of the best distillations of the Russian culture (Martti J Kari) and Putin (Masha Gessen) that I remember off the cuff.
    Kari is a ex Finnish military intelligence colonel with a few decades of experience with Russia and Gessen with Putin.
    It is interesting that even if the videos are couple of years old, they have aged very well.

Russia: https://youtu.be/kF9KretXqJw
    Putin: https://youtu.be/Kk9igTqTx9s
    FYI - helps, at least it did for me, if you slow down the playback speed so you can read the captions.
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Kindness is a bridge between all people

Dunkin’ Donuts Worker Dances With Customer Who Has Autism

Why can't Amazon deliver those MIGs??? Bring A Trailer??
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Not a good place to get high AF

. . .

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Not a good place to get high AF

Oh I don't know.. might be the only way to make it through
    When you see something that is not right, not just, not fair, you have a moral obligation to say something. To do something." Rep. John Lewis

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    Oh I don't know.. might be the only way to make it through
    I was thinking the same thing. much more portable than booze
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    So Putin is tilting at windmills?

Quote Originally Posted by KQ View Post
    So Putin is tilting at windmills?
    Naa. Trump just can't say shit on camera without Lord Pootin's personal imprimatur.

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    I was thinking the same thing. much more portable than booze
    40 million Afghans can't be wrong

Goddamn he needs to swallow his saliva. Fucking gross to listen to.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    And then there’s this dangerous biological stuff in Ukraine that we don’t own but suddenly seem concerned about?? What we didn’t think to clean up before the big bear broke into the kitchen
    I think everyone knows this is Russian propaganda. The US was working with Ukraine researching the spread of Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever. It's a disease transmitted by migratory birds in eastern Europe and central Asia. Like Lime disease Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever is a tick-born pathogen that causes little or no disease in its natural hosts but causes severe disease in humans. It's basic scientific research and is in no way resembles a bio-weapons lab or bio-weapons program. Russia also falsely claimed in 2018 the US was running a secret bio-weapons lab in Tbilisi, Georgia.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    I think (hope) by now everyone knows this is Russian propaganda. The US was working with Ukraine on research on the spread Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever. It's a disease transmitted by migratory birds, mostly in eastern Europe and is central asia. Like Lime disease Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever is a tick-born pathogen that causes little or no disease in its natural hosts, but causes severe disease in humans. It's basic scientific research and is in no way a bio-weapons lab or bio-weapons program.
    you realize you are talking to a dipshit that watches propaganda, right? If he realizes, he doesn’t care. They are gonna go all in on this, because a woman with pink hair popping holes in their empty skulls is their greatest fear, just like putin

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    I think (hope) by now everyone knows this is Russian propaganda. The US was working with Ukraine researching the spread of Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever. It's a disease transmitted by migratory birds, mostly in eastern Europe and is central Asia. Like Lime disease Crimean–Congo hemorrhagic fever is a tick-born pathogen that causes little or no disease in its natural hosts but causes severe disease in humans. It's basic scientific research and is in no way a bio-weapons lab or bio-weapons program.
    Dude, we convinced the world we could massacre Iraq with "yellow cake" and some other bullshit. You don't think the Russians were studying that?