Page 183 of 663 FirstFirst ... 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... LastLast
Results 4,551 to 4,575 of 16555

Thread: Ukraine

How many times did Benny post “Russia! Russia!!” as a dismissive sentiment over the last 6 odd years?

The nimrod couldn’t admit that he was a useful idiot in the past, how could anyone give his opinions now anything but an ignore? Not s spend time to find that forum function, just a pass with the eye.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Keystone is fucking lame. But, deadly.

omg, now they're kidnapping people for slave labor.

I thought most agreed that the Russian military was incompetent and stumbling?

Remember those guys who got killed on the island after they told the Russians to go fuck themselves in the first days of the war? I remember that. They're alive and well. Well, unless they just got kidnapped and are now either doing slave labor or forced to shoot fellow Ukranians.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    omg, now they're kidnapping people for slave labor.

I thought most agreed that the Russian military was incompetent and stumbling?

Remember those guys who got killed on the island after they told the Russians to go fuck themselves in the first days of the war? I remember that. They're alive and well. Well, unless they just got kidnapped and are now either doing slave labor or forced to shoot fellow Ukranians.
    The use of civilian populations as forced labor pools is often seen in wartime. It’s not behind the realm of possibility but needs a lot more investigation about what’s happening to these people.

The Russian military can be incompetent on the battlefield and ALSO decent at rounding up starving civilians in areas that they control.

As often happens in the fog of war, initial reporting may have been incorrect on the soldiers at Snake Island. As we have not yet seen proof of life from Russia it may just be them trying to remove a powerful symbol or resistance. Hard to say without any substantial proof either way

I don't think anyone thinks they are the Keystone Cops but there's little doubt that, as in the cold war, Russian capabilities and prowess were very much overstated. Clearly even Putin bought the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    The use of civilian populations as forced labor pools is often seen in wartime. It’s not behind the realm of possibility but needs a lot more investigation about what’s happening to these people.

The Russian military can be incompetent on the battlefield and ALSO decent at rounding up starving civilians in areas that they control.

As often happens in the fog of war, initial reporting may have been incorrect on the soldiers at Snake Island. As we have not yet seen proof of life from Russia it may just be them trying to remove a powerful symbol or resistance. Hard to say without any substantial proof either way
    Forced labor to do what? Jezuz, Hitler did this to fill his factories because he lost so many men fighting and his cities were destroyed, but what the fuck are Ukrainians going to work on?

Note how this theater bombing is drifting off into the past, without even any pictures of bodies to stoke outrage. Squirrel!

Quote Originally Posted by Kinnikinnick View Post
    How many times did Benny post “Russia! Russia!!” as a dismissive sentiment over the last 6 odd years?
    Asshole. That was all about Hillary, the DNC, and Maddow blaming Putin for Trump, instead of their own incompetence. Much like what's happening today. Biden and Pelosi are so happy this war is going on. They don't have to find stupid excuses as to why they haven't done shit for the public since they were in office. Now it's all Ukranian mothers and children looking tired and hungry at the camera. That works. And, here we are, after a two year pandemic that essentially shut down the country, and they can't even find money to further research and restocking of medicine and supplies for the next one, and, trust me, there will be a next one. Not a peep about reforming our embarrassment of a health care system, either. But Ukraine will get billions in arms.

Ending a pandemic costs money. Congress isn’t willing to pay
    Attachment 410176

Boris the Bunny has achieved the rank of Oxygen Thief with his preemptive denialism of any Russian atrocity. Ignore enabled.

By all means, respond to him if you wish to valiantly set the record straight, but please don't quote his tedious useful idiocy.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Lvovsky View Post
    Please stop quoting the cynical attention whore.
    +1

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    I don't think anyone thinks they are the Keystone Cops but there's little doubt that, as in the cold war, Russian capabilities and prowess were very much overstated. Clearly even Putin bought the hype.

He's been believing his own press releases for far too long...

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Boris the Bunny has achieved the rank of Oxygen Thief with his preemptive denialism of any Russian atrocity. Ignore enabled.

By all means, respond to him if you wish to valiantly set the record straight, but please don't quote his tedious useful idiocy.

It's not idiocy. Benny embraces Putin and Duginism willingly, with open eyes and a full heart.

FYI on Benny's Grayzone: The Grayzone's news content is generally considered to be fringe, with its content ideologically centered around the website's desire for a multipolar world. Along this vein, the website has supported the government of Bashar al-Assad in Syria, publishing content denying that the Syrian government used chemical weapons against civilians during the Syrian Civil War, and maintains a pro-Kremlin editorial line. The website has also denied the scope of the Xinjiang internment camps and the Uyghur genocide, downplaying widely reported abuses by the Chinese government against Turkic Muslim minorities in Xinjiang.

The Grayzone has been described as "a one-stop propaganda shop, devoted largely to pushing a pro-Assad line on Syria, a pro-regime line on Venezuela, a pro-Putin line on Russia, and a pro-Hamas line on Israel and Palestine".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Grayzone

Oh Jezuz.

Yeah, they reported about the false flag chemical attacks in Syria that are being replicated today in Ukraine, a false flag, btw, that was proven to be bullshit.

I'd like to strangle whoever wrote that. Probably an Israeli or American pro Israeli writer who chases anybody in America trying to say Israel is an apartheid state.

You really don't get how we are hearing propoganda as strong as the Russian propoganda on their side of the new firewall.

Nobody is denying there's propaganda coming out of Ukraine too. That doesn't change the fact 98% of the +300 chemical attacks, chlorine gas, sarin and sulfur mustard gas, on Syrian civilians documented during Syrian Civil War were carried out by Syrian President Bashar Assad's regime. That also doesn't change the fact Russians are bombing civilian hospitals and apartment buildings in Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    The main area of Russian expertise is with long range artillery and we've already seen lots of independently confirmed evidence of its indiscriminate use in Ukraine.

“It is likely Russia will continue to use its heavy firepower to support assaults on urban areas as it looks to limit its own already considerable losses, at the cost of further civilian casualties.” - UK Ministry of Defence

300 chemical attacks??

Holy shit. I just can't.

Btw, where are the bodies from that theater attack? Or, is that so yesterday?

Once again, which army here is indiscriminately bombing civilians, children, the infirm, the elderly? Schools, hospitals? And using bunker bombs, and god knows what else?
    Oh, right, the UKRANIANS are doing that on Russian land, I forgot.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

While Benny ghoulishly waits for pictures of corpses, here's a very good reconstruction on Russia's intentional attack on Mariapul's children's hospital and subsequent Russian lies:

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/...ack/index.html

Benny wants to ignore the documented atrocities like the one above because "it's more convenient to turn the discourse over war crimes to a conspiracy fueled debate over one incident, and make the entire debate about one thing, not a systematic pattern of crimes. Its exactly what Russians did in Syria, so let's not repeat the same pattern ourselves.

Especially when it's just recycling the same lies they told about Syria. Let's not waste our time debating the same war crime denying idiots who lied about war crimes in Syria, and focus on accountability for those crimes.

Russia has drones and satellite imagery, so when they claim there's a Nazi Cobra Command Center under a nursery that just exploded they should be in a position to produce visual evidence, and we can keep calling them out for the pathological liars they are until they produce it.

Let's just assume the Russia's theories on their war crimes are lies and until they or their pro-Putin pals in the west produce direct evidence to support their conspiracy theories we can ignore their hustle and focus on documenting their crimes for accountability"

https://twitter.com/EliotHiggins/sta...57600976015366

Dude. Shut the fuck up already. Cunting up the thread non stop with your cynical bullshit and whataboutism.

I hope hope hope some internal russian action takes Putin out, and his sycophants tried for war crimes.

So much of the war footage is sickening. So much propaganda from all sides. I feel awful for the Ukrainian people. I feel awful for the soldiers on both sides dying, all to support a mad man's clinging to power. How will it all end? How much worse will it get? An entirely depressing situation all around.
    I though Arnold Schwarzenegger's message was very on point. I know my message is generally useless from my comfortable house in a safe place. I see my kids growing up happy and engaged, and i see refugee kids from Ukraine and my heart breaks for them. They should be playing soccer and learning to draw cars and cities, and learning math...
    Fuck Putin. Fuck his enablers, and fuck his apologists.
    sigless.

Quote Originally Posted by basinbeater View Post
    Dude. Shut the fuck up already. Cunting up the thread non stop with your cynical bullshit and whataboutism.

I hope hope hope some internal russian action takes Putin out, and his sycophants tried for war crimes.

So much of the war footage is sickening. So much propaganda from all sides. I feel awful for the Ukrainian people. I feel awful for the soldiers on both sides dying, all to support a mad man's clinging to power. How will it all end? How much worse will it get? An entirely depressing situation all around.
    I though Arnold Schwarzenegger's message was very on point. I know my message is generally useless from my comfortable house in a safe place. I see my kids growing up happy and engaged, and i see refugee kids from Ukraine and my heart breaks for them. They should be playing soccer and learning to draw cars and cities, and learning math...
    Fuck Putin. Fuck his enablers, and fuck his apologists.
    Hear, Hear!

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    While Benny ghoulishly waits for pictures of corpses, here's a very good reconstruction on Russia's intentional attack on Mariapul's children's hospital and subsequent Russian lies:

https://edition.cnn.com/interactive/...ack/index.html
    l]
    Wow

Everyone should click that cnn link.

Not for truth.
    But for modern scroll media.

Wow. Never seen anything like it. But it’s good. And well coded. I think this is the future “newspaper”.
    At first it was video clips. No one reads anymore
    Now. I think it’s multi media scrolling.

This is the future.
    . . .

Yeah, but, there were a thousand people sheltering in that theater. A thousand. In the basement. Cough cough. A place that seats 620. I mean, there's pictures of before and after. Nobody. Not a human in the after. No soldiers, grieving family members, rescue workers. Makes you think.

Shut the fuck up Benny.

russians bomb art school housing 400:

https://www.lbc.co.uk/news/russian-f...r-in-mariupol/

or should i say azov battalion has now damaged or destroyed 80% of the buildings in mariupol?

fuck putin
    fuck apologists
    fuck boris
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

yer right benny… you do need a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Wow

Everyone should click that cnn link.

Not for truth.
    But for modern scroll media.

Wow. Never seen anything like it. But it’s good. And well coded. I think this is the future “newspaper”.
    At first it was video clips. No one reads anymore
    Now. I think it’s multi media scrolling.

This is the future.
    Agreed. It is an improvement on the Times Snowfall, most impressive
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.