Page 18 of 662 FirstFirst ... 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 ... LastLast

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by raisingarizona13 View Post
    Did any body catch Bidens speech today? I'm not a hater but that was painful to watch. He was struggling and it felt almost light, he cracked smiles as he backpedaled after forgetting what he was saying. It's not a good look.
    I thought he might keel over and die or lose the teleprompter and start grampa mumbling any second , that's coming from a guy that voted for him . He is a little better than Trump cause he didn't say I'm so fabulous even once.

Sorry Lvovsky. Hold for a speedy and peaceful resolution.
    I still call it The Jake.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	B22445DE-9840-4552-A171-2CF5850838A0.jpeg 
Views:	111 
Size:	669.6 KB 
ID:	407296

….
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

The Snake Island 13:

At 22:00 (01:00 Moscow Time, UTC+2), the State Border Guard Service announced that Russian forces had captured the island following a naval and air bombardment that destroyed all infrastructure on the island.[4][5] Thirteen Ukrainian border guards, representing the entirety of the Ukrainian military presence on the island, were killed during the battle after refusing to surrender.[6][7]

When the commander of the Russian cruiser instructed the Ukrainian soldiers stationed on the island to surrender, or else be fired upon, the reply was 'Go fuck yourself'

Quote Originally Posted by fatnslow View Post
    I thought he might keel over and die or lose the teleprompter and start grampa mumbling any second , that's coming from a guy that voted for him . He is a little better than Trump cause he didn't say I'm so fabulous even once.
    Its cool to criticize. It’s our American duty, but from here on out I am going to need a hearty “fuck Putin” from anyone who is not a Putin apologist and a Tucker bootlicker.

Fuck Putin. Fuck Tucker. Fuck Trump.
    "Let's be careful out there."

Quote Originally Posted by Hood26 View Post
    Pushing The Big Lie that NATO is a “legitimate threat” to Russian Security.
    It was never NATO, itself, that was the threat, it was the possibility of Ukraine joining the European Union (EU), thus leaving Russia's sphere of economic influence that disturbed Russia. Joining NATO may have served as a stepping stone towards EU membership as it did other Eastern European countries.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Isn’t this a bit too late?

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky signed a decree on Thursday ordering a general mobilisation as his country faces a large-scale invasion by Russian troops.

Zelesky is determined to win this. That's what it tells me.

Of course Putin is not going to back down, nor declare victory and go home, and is not gunning for limited gains- he's shown his hand, and he wants it all. Here, it's win or die for Vladdy Baby.
    Daniel Ortega eats here.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    It was never NATO, itself, that was the threat, it was Ukraine joining the European Union (EU), thus leaving Russia's sphere of economic influence. Joining NATO may have served as a stepping stone towards EU membership as it did other Eastern European countries.
    Duh a thriving democratic market oriented nation on his border is a threat to his cult of personality. The regular Joe Russian seeing his cousin in Ukraine with a nicer car and the ability to listen to The Pussycat Dolls made little Putin fearful. It wouldn’t have taken Joe Russian long to put 2 and 2 together and know that they too could have been freer and more materially well off if it weren’t for Putin’s consistent fear mongering and funneling billions to his oligarchs and himself.

I have hope that there is still time for the average Joe Russian to come to this realization and that Putin, although painfully and needlessly hurting innocents, is putting the nail in his own coffin.

Fuck Putin.

This is the opposite of the Ashraf Ghani. Zelensky is the man.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

... but what does Joe Rogan have to say about all of this?

Also, fuck Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    Ha! Too funny man. Still older and still mad about something. It’s all good, I’m subscribed to this nonsense while I wait at baggage claim. Cant wait to see what’s next!
    Don't sweat it. Your youth and inexperience won't always be the handicap to you that they currently are.
    [quote][//quote]

Odds #ghostofkyiv is real? And just one guy?

China (Chyyyyna for you Trumpese speakers) is the real wild card here in more than one way. Russia is their drunk distant cousin picking a fight with well-connected neighbors. China is not particularly tight with Cousin Pooty and has had family feuds with historically. Yeah, they're distant family but Chyna wouldn't mind seeing their drunk, annoying cousin get slapped around as long as they don't have to bail them out. They'll take family photos together but China isn't the first person Cousin Pooty can call for help and know that phone is getting answered. I don't see them taking any sides in this one.

And that's not even mentioning the whole Taiwan scene where the US has amassed much of its defensive naval forces and has more boomers and frogs creeping around than any other part of the world right now. That's the real tender box.

Until Pooty inches out of Ukraine towards a western European ally (Poland), it's all sanctions and talk. Maybe some weapons on the side, maybe some training and logistics. This will ironically be Russia's Vietnam and potential second Afghanistan, depending on how the Ukrainians hold out. Urban guerilla warfare is some bloody shit.

This is a gnarly family game of domino's with a very tangled web.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    ... but what does Joe Rogan have to say about all of this?

Also, fuck Putin.
    Lots of Ukrainians posting on his FB

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1645758555.539106.jpg 
Views:	124 
Size:	212.3 KB 
ID:	407306

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    China (Chyyyyna for you Trumpese speakers) is the real wild card here in more than one way. Russia is their drunk distant cousin picking a fight with well-connected neighbors. China is not particularly tight with Cousin Pooty and has had family feuds with historically. Yeah, they're distant family but Chyna wouldn't mind seeing their drunk, annoying cousin get slapped around as long as they don't have to bail them out. They'll take family photos together but China isn't the first person Cousin Pooty can call for help and know that phone is getting answered. I don't see them taking any sides in this one.

And that's not even mentioning the whole Taiwan scene where the US has amassed much of its defensive naval forces and has more boomers and frogs creeping around than any other part of the world right now. That's the real tender box.

Until Pooty inches out of Ukraine towards a western European ally (Poland), it's all sanctions and talk. Maybe some weapons on the side, maybe some training and logistics. This will ironically be Russia's Vietnam and potential second Afghanistan, depending on how the Ukrainians hold out. Urban guerilla warfare is some bloody shit.

This is a gnarly family game of domino's with a very tangled web.

Sent from my SM-S908U1 using Tapatalk
    They’ve eliminated the wheat sanctions and their shitposters are going all in on it’s the yanks fault. Not a wildcard, really

Ukraine

Russian airplane shot down by Ukraine AA:

https://mobile.twitter.com/kc0392919...41581236371457

Edit: sounds like it was a Ukraine plane shot down by Russians.

Quote Originally Posted by Viva View Post
    Zelesky is determined to win this.
    Wait…what? The auto parts king?

Quote Originally Posted by The SnowShow View Post
    Ukraine AA:
    AA has an uphill battle in those parts. They make friggin trucks that can run on vodka.

Re: Chernobyl

It makes sense to me that Russia would want to control the biggest wildcard in Ukraine. Chernobyl is very close to the border with Russia, and if Ukraine splinters into multiple factions or devolves into partisan fighting, there is a significant risk of something crazy and unacceptable happening to Russia via Chernobyl.

Also consider that the exclusion zone is an uninhabited area, it makes a wonderful guerrilla-free staging zone with which to set up for a drive into Kiev.

I am confused about why Pres Zelensky didn’t act sooner to call up reserves and take defensive measures before the invasion. He had a perfect chance for a “fight them on the beaches” moment and ask Ukrainians to dig tank ditches and have the armed forces wire explosives to bridges and prepare to mine border crossings in the days leading up to the invasion.

If he was wrong about the invasion he could have claimed their efforts deterred Russia from invading. If Russia invaded anyway they would have at least put up a bit more resistance than they’re doing now.

How is it that all the coverage, I really mean all coverage (I have watched NPR, CNN, Fox, Sky, BBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, Aljazeera) have not mentioned one time the Holodomor?

Russia has been engaged in Ukrainian genocide for over 100 years in Ukraine.

Fuck Putin. Fuck Lenin, Fuck Stalin.
    "Let's be careful out there."

Hey; at least we don't have to worry about all the Nazi Ukranians anymore .

Fuck Putin with the Queen Mary.

Quote Originally Posted by Hood26 View Post
    How is it that all the coverage, I really mean all coverage (I have watched NPR, CNN, Fox, Sky, BBC, CBS, ABC, NBC, PBS, Aljazeera) have not mentioned one time the Holodomor?

Russia has been engaged in Ukrainian genocide for over 100 years in Ukraine.
    I was wondering the same thing
    Fuck Putin.

Quote Originally Posted by Falcon3 View Post
    Re: Chernobyl
    If he was wrong about the invasion he could have claimed their efforts deterred Russia from invading. If Russia invaded anyway they would have at least put up a bit more resistance than they’re doing now.
    i think he was sincere in trying to show that they were no threat and preferred peace. he refused to get drawn in to reciprocal fire in the donbas and he didn’t dig in defensively. hopefully the world, including all of the protestors in russia, took note and will punish ryssä.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Amazing how fast a story about 1200 Porsches burning falls off the news cycle
    Own your fail. ~Jer~