Page 521 of 658 FirstFirst ... 516 517 518 519 520 521 522 523 524 525 526 ... LastLast
Results 13,001 to 13,025 of 16431

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Comrod always with vlads current talking points from day 1 of the invasion. Continually wrong in his forecasts but still gargling pooties nutsack. I cant wait for the counter offensive. Ukes are going to smash those war criminals

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Ukrainians starting to get pissed off:

JFCNSFW: https://v.redd.it/j1yvwik9w3ra1

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post

Holy fack! They arent playin. Like partridge hunting with an rpg

j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    And still smiling. Legend

I see the stupid Fuchs are still being stupid Fuchs who think life under Russian occupation would be puppies and rainbows

Reddit: Battle of the T

Day before, Russians lost about 30 Wagnerite blood bags assaulting the same trench, on film. A slaughter.

Then the Russians took the trench overnight, presumably with the same 'tactics'. Ukes might have let them pack in there though...

You saw what happened next morning.

Brilliant strategy vlad. Is comrod consulting?

Comrade Este thinks those tanks are driven by Nazis

Seeing whether it will be Putin or Xi who ends up with the knife in their back over their "strategic partnership" will have to wait. The game being played today is a different one. Russia and China want to upend the world as we know it and carve it into pieces for themselves. During their recent meeting it was decided China gets anything that once orbited Russia near the PRC border: Kazakhstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan etc., while Russia starts with Ukraine in its march towards dominating Europe.

Russia now speaks openly about destroying the EU and the American-European alliance. The Secretary of the Security Council of Russia Nikolai Patrushev: "The collapse of the European Union is not far off. Of course, the Europeans will not tolerate this supranational superstructure, which not only does not justify itself, but also pushes the Old World into open conflict with our country "..... "the US dominates Europe, ignoring the fact that the leading role on the continent has historically been assigned to Russia: in the XIX century – to the Russian Empire, in the XX century – to the Soviet Union. It will be so in the XXI century."

And yet there are still people arguing this is just about the Donbass...

A bully will keep being a bully until someone bloodies his nose.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Or a tank...
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Do people who advocate for Ukraine to roll over and surrender to “save” whatever also admire French tactics during WW2? Or do they call them surrender monkeys and all sort of other dumb names?

To everyone else: please stop engaging with trolls.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    I prefer a future without a billion+ deaths, one where wars between major powers are deterred and democracy prevails over totalitarianism due to natural collapsing of oppressive regimes.
    Herein may lie a mistake of the last few decades of diplomacy. There doesn't appear to be a strong tendency toward oppressive regimes collapsing to be replaced by democracies. This was the west's post-Cold War fantasy we told ourselves about Russia. And we told ourselves a similar story about post-Tienanmen China. For different reasons neither seems on a democratic path. Both have been able to mostly meets their peoples' needs and teach national myths that reinforce their autocracies. I'm no diplomat, I trained as a tech geek, who also reads too much news and thinks. My take since the 90s is we've (we the west) supported the rise of both autocracies to our own long-term detriment.

From my not-a-diplomat perspective, the long-term is coming due, and our failure evident, and it's long past time the "democracy naturally prevails" concept is repudiated. And no, I don't have an alternative I know is better. My feeling in the 90s was we should have pressured China toward democratic reforms in exchange for trade, and pressured Russia for corruption reforms.

Now it seems a good path is to rollback Russia's imperialism in Ukraine and elsewhere, hoping it's an example for China (and others). Also the (extended) "west" should work together to pressure China - which seems to be happening, though I'm concerned it's too much "China bad," rather than a diplomatic process to encourage different behavior. (leaving off the American imperialism issue for now)

normally i’d say “fuck russia”, but are we still doing phrasing?

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-736134

disgusting
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    normally i’d say “fuck russia”, but are we still doing phrasing?

https://www.jpost.com/international/article-736134

disgusting
    As long as cono Este can go to father daughter Events this is fine with me.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    I am amazed at how many of you want the war to go on until Ukrainian victory.
    What does victory mean anyway?

A country totally devastated? An entire generation of young men dead?

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk
    Victory means the subsequent generations don’t grow up under an authoritarian dictatorship that sucks all the resources out of your country denying future generations from any prospects of a prosperous future. If they don’t win, Ukrainians can look forward to forced conscription and being cannon fodder in Russias future conflicts, women and children will be subject to systematic rape by the Russian army. Don’t act like their future looks at all similar in defeat than victory.

Brave men and women are willing to sacrifice their life and future to avoid the subjugation of their people. Obviously that’s a foreign concept to you, as we all know you’d be the traitorous collaborator narcing on your neighbors for some bread coupons.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Herein may lie a mistake of the last few decades of diplomacy. There doesn't appear to be a strong tendency toward oppressive regimes collapsing to be replaced by democracies. This was the west's post-Cold War fantasy we told ourselves about Russia. And we told ourselves a similar story about post-Tienanmen China. For different reasons neither seems on a democratic path. Both have been able to mostly meets their peoples' needs and teach national myths that reinforce their autocracies. I'm no diplomat, I trained as a tech geek, who also reads too much news and thinks. My take since the 90s is we've (we the west) supported the rise of both autocracies to our own long-term detriment.

From my not-a-diplomat perspective, the long-term is coming due, and our failure evident, and it's long past time the "democracy naturally prevails" concept is repudiated. And no, I don't have an alternative I know is better. My feeling in the 90s was we should have pressured China toward democratic reforms in exchange for trade, and pressured Russia for corruption reforms.

Now it seems a good path is to rollback Russia's imperialism in Ukraine and elsewhere, hoping it's an example for China (and others). Also the (extended) "west" should work together to pressure China - which seems to be happening, though I'm concerned it's too much "China bad," rather than a diplomatic process to encourage different behavior. (leaving off the American imperialism issue for now)

So you think blaming America first is the way forward?
    Since you like whataboutism so much: At what point in your Novum Pax Apologetica do the Russians and Chinese start apologizing for their many and varied genocides and exterminations and atrocities and other shit Howard Zinn never wrote about? How much of it must they do before we can be placated in our wish to democratize the planet?

"Pressure China" - now what is that supposed to mean? Something with rainbows? A stern letter? An ineffectual trade war?

If I remember rightly, a week before Putin invaded you wholeheartedly believed Ukraine was full of Nazis?
    Now America is somehow morally unfit to act as hegemon?

JFC your information sphere is sus.

You guys waste your breath on that dumb fuck rod. He'll be back with the same stupid ass talking points in the near future. Just ignore his stupid ass.
    sigless.

It's like yelling at the waves at the beach.

Why am i stupid?
    Because I'm against all the senseless killings?
    Because i see no way Russia will give Crimea back?
    Or because i think that a lot of the money given Ukraine ended up in zelensky s pockets?

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    It's like yelling at the waves at the beach.
    Splashy.

So you think blaming America first is the way forward?
    Since you like whataboutism so much: At what point in your Novum Pax Apologetica do the Russians and Chinese start apologizing for their many and varied genocides and exterminations and atrocities and other shit Howard Zinn never wrote about? How much of it must they do before we can be placated in our wish to democratize the planet?

"Pressure China" - now what is that supposed to mean? Something with rainbows? A stern letter? An ineffectual trade war?

If I remember rightly, a week before Putin invaded you wholeheartedly believed Ukraine was full of Nazis?
    Now America is somehow morally unfit to act as hegemon?

JFC your information sphere is sus.
    Wot?

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Why am i stupid?
    Because I'm against all the senseless killings?
    You are stupid because from the very beginning of Russia's invasion and ever since you've acted as an apologist for Russian murder & genocide in Ukraine.

I went with "All of the above"
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by summit View Post
    If Russia invaded from Moldova into Romania and took the plains all the way up to the Carpathians, including Galati, Braila, Tulcea, Bacau, Patra-Eamt,t Iasi, Botosani, and Suceava and proceeded to kick out the Romanians, and brought in Russians to live there, then occupied for 8 years, then tried to invade the rest of Romania, but after losing their offensive, promised peace if they could keep what they already took 8 years ago since most of the Romanians had fled, been killed, or deported... would that be cool?
    I asked rod this question in December and March, and he was too pussy to answer it both times. I'm asking again. Valid peace treaty terms according to you, right?

@rod9301

Rod is originally Romanian for those who don't know
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.