Page 303 of 663 FirstFirst ... 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... LastLast
Results 7,551 to 7,575 of 16551

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by ::: ::: View Post
    is SIM = mobile phone SIM card ?
    is that what we're looking at?
    yup. I haven’t followed what’s happened to the stolen apple Airpods but you could track Russian troop movement via those as well.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Negative sum games are yet another thread.
    I'll buy Leroy's unSTABLE LUNAtics for one Dollar, or 69 cent, that depends on ....uhm ...things.....
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Sometimes I will write emails and then just hit the discard button after. There is no reason to share the processing with the world even if you can get clarity from writing things down. Maybe after a few drafts you get something worth sharing, maybe not.
    Your system only works if long rambling emails are not about fitting what's currently happening into an existing fixed set of prior beliefs. Otherwise incoherence is a feature, not a bug.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    Or muffins. I mean everyone likes muffins, right? so we have to ask the question about muffins: cui Bono?
    damn, man, i've been wondering that too...!
    they've been throttling muffin production and pretending inflation is the cause of price increases
    curating "artisanal" muffins...my ass
    cui bono, indeed

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    so you're just saying Putin's wealth dwarfs a guy like Musk's wealth? Because your texts suggests there are many people who's wealth dwarfs Musks on an idividual basis and if that's the case there should be some list developed somewhere demonstrating this simple point you're making.

yeah, I've heard Putin is the worlds richest person.

Where did I say that I thought no wealth is hidden?

I also didn't say it's a rightwing conspiracy...I merely asked you to provide some proof that there are many people who's individual wealth is documented to "dwarf" Musk's. Seems easy to do...so, other than maybe Putin, who are some of these people?

Not trying to argue with you at all, just want you to backup the statement you made because it jumped out at me. Grassyass
    You're asking me to prove that hidden wealth exists. I can do that in a general sense, but to prove that specific hidden wealth exists is rather contradictory no? To provide a list of those with huge hidden fortunes would kind of defeat the purpose right?

Putin is the one we're talking about, and is relevant to the discussion and point I was making. He's who I was talking about. So you've read that too. Great. Glad we're in agreement about my basic premise. Not even sure what you're arguing, are you?

Good talk!
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by RoooR View Post
    You want some liberal billionaire assholes?

Howard Schultz sucks. Tom Steyer: asshole. Bloomberg: fucking douchebag.

Left / Right, doesn't matter. They're all in one big club and you aint in it.
    The only thing I'll argue with this, is that the club fights amongst itself. They all want to win over all the others. Its not like a secret society. Gates Musk Bezos aren't friends, they are rivals and they all want to beat each other, but yea they're still in a club and have many interests that are mutual, namely, make the world more friendly for the ultrawealthy to accumulate more wealth and power.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Argueing with you is like a Boxing Match with the blob. But i like your side ramblings. Keep on doing the lords work.
    I recommend a 12 page pamphlet on the deteorating misuse of Christian metaphors as a sign of the decline of civilisation as an answer. Or muffins. I mean everyone likes muffins, right? so we have to ask the question about muffins: cui Bono?
    Arguing with you is like arguing with someone who is arguing with someone else entirely because you make so many knee jerk ass umptions about shit I'm not even saying.

I mean you think I'm right wing so I'm not sure who the fuck you're actually arguing with.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    And 40 billion?

We are supplying money, Ukrainians are dying.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk
    Buhbye.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    Sometimes I will write emails and then just hit the discard button after. There is no reason to share the processing with the world even if you can get clarity from writing things down. Maybe after a few drafts you get something worth sharing, maybe not.
    Yea, but those emails are to like, a specific person, who you're asking to read them by sending it to them. This is tgr. Land of tangents and choas. The wild blue yonder. Almost the ether. Its like yelling into the void except somethings the void provides meaningful discourse back, and sometimes it just makes a bunch of ass umptions and shows its ass.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    You're asking me to prove that hidden wealth exists. I can do that in a general sense, but to prove that specific hidden wealth exists is rather contradictory no? To provide a list of those with huge hidden fortunes would kind of defeat the purpose right?

Putin is the one we're talking about, and is relevant to the discussion and point I was making. He's who I was talking about. So you've read that too. Great.

Good talk!
    yes, good chat. once again you can't back up what you're claiming.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    yup. I haven’t followed what’s happened to the stolen apple Airpods but you could track Russian troop movement via those as well.
    Exactly. These are SIM cards from Russian carriers that are ‘roaming’ on UKR networks.

All this talk of rich assholes and the Koch’s and nobody’s mentioned that the entire Koch family business, started by their father. Became really rich drilling oil for the USSR.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Indestructable, irrefutable, indiscriminate. Beware! Name:  20336125.jpg-c_310_420_x-f_jpg-q_x-xxyxx.jpeg
Views: 308
Size:  43.9 KB

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    All this talk of rich assholes and the Koch’s and nobody’s mentioned that the entire Koch family business, started by their father. Became really rich drilling oil for the USSR.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    To be fair, we're talking about a mysterious group of individuals who each hold more wealth individually than folks like Musk or Besos, and who evidently run the entire world. While it pains me to say this, the Koch's are too transparent with their wealth to fit into this group of individuals. HTHs

That hidden wealth exists?

You want me to prove the sky is blue too?

Or do you just want to argue anything I say no matter what? Seriously, you said you've read the same thing about Putin. Its not some fringe idea.

Here ya go. https://www.bing.com/search?q=does+p...52ca90aa631c13

This was stupid. What were you arguing again?

Yea, but those emails are to like, a specific person, who you're asking to read them by sending it to them. This is tgr. Land of tangents and choas. The wild blue yonder. Almost the ether. Its like yelling into the void except somethings the void provides meaningful discourse back, and sometimes it just makes a bunch of ass umptions and shows its ass.
    Speaking from personal experience here: It is absolutely possible to write a TGR post, but delete it instead of posting. And everyone is likely better off for my having done it.

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    Speaking from personal experience here: It is absolutely possible to write a TGR post, but delete it instead of posting. And everyone is likely better off for my having done it.
    Yea you're right, for sure.

Honestly I think slower and more methodically when I'm not typing. I read books slowly and have excellent reading comprehension and information retention. I type at like 160 words per minute it just takes so little time to write a monologue I just write and am done with it but do notice I think faster when I'm typing, but not any better.

But what does it cost to skip? Its not like we're having an actual conversation and I'm talking over anyone. Scrolling is easy. I suppose it does color the impression I give others, but others are often stupid anyways. Ehhh, youre right tho, I'll work on it. Belive it or not I have spared the world my thoughts upon occasion.

To be fair, we're talking about a mysterious group of individuals who each hold more wealth individually than folks like Musk or Besos, and who evidently run the entire world. While it pains me to say this, the Koch's are too transparent with their wealth to fit into this group of individuals. HTHs
    They're not mysterious, they're just hidden! You don't want to argue about the colour of the sky, do you? It's obvious that it is totally feasible to keep a few hundred billion, give or take a few dozend, out of the ordinary economy. I mean the rothschilds did it so it's possible for all the others as well.

Edit: I mean let's say there are only 4 of them. It's super easy to hide a sum as big as the gdp of Spain. Cono este has been doing it for years.

That hidden wealth exists?

You want me to prove the sky is blue too?

Or do you just want to argue anything I say no matter what? Seriously, you said you've read the same thing about Putin. Its not some fringe idea.

Here ya go. https://www.bing.com/search?q=does+p...52ca90aa631c13

This was stupid. What were you arguing again?
    Answers for you:

No.

No.

No.

I'm not making an argument. Asking you to provide proof of all of these individuals, from which you've indicated there are several of, who each individually have wealth that "dwarfs" Musks. Even if hidden surely these people exist in some shape or form such that you can point to them as examples...non Putin examples please. Link to my original post because you're just having me repeat it over and over for some reason HTHs https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...04#post6613604

They're not mysterious, they're just hidden! You don't want to argue about the colour of the sky, do you? It's obvious that it is totally feasible to keep a few hundred billion, give or take a few dozend, out of the ordinary economy. I mean the rothschilds did it so it's possible for all the others as well.
    My apologies. "hidden" not "mysterious"...although I might find the circumstances around why they are hidden as being mysterious.

All this talk about billionaires⁠—they should buy sports teams with their money instead of politicians⁠—ignores the fact Russia's invasion shows unidentified aerial vehicles are not technologically advanced Russian military aircraft. No, UFO's are probably not Russian.

Answers for you:

No.

No.

No.

I'm not making an argument. Asking you to provide proof of all of these individuals, from which you've indicated there are several of, who each individually have wealth that "dwarfs" Musks. Even if hidden surely these people exist in some shape or form such that you can point to them as examples...non Putin examples please. Link to my original post because you're just having me repeat it over and over for some reason HTHs https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...04#post6613604

My apologies. "hidden" not "mysterious"...although I might find the circumstances around why they are hidden as being mysterious.
    Where do you think putins hidden wealth will go if he kicks the bucket?

Some people say it dwarfs musks. Although I heard that a year or two back and it sure could have changed or they could be wrong.

Happy?

See my upper edit.
    If you're hidden, you can easily hide the gdp of Spain. Much easier if you belong to "a certain group of individuals".

They have the power of quotation marks and thus control the world.

Edit: On a more serious note: I doubt that Putin has stashed away more than a few billions, but it's nice to know that leroy knows his heir will make into the fabled quotation marks crew. I mean some people have said it.

Edit: I mean let's say there are only 4 of them. It's super easy to hide a sum as big as the gdp of Spain. Cono este has been doing it for years.
    rayleigh scattering is a bit beyond the usual padded room fare

See my upper edit.
    If you're hidden, you can easily hide the gdp of Spain. Much easier if you belong to "a certain group of individuals".

They have the power of quotation marks and thus control the world.

Edit: On a more serious note: I doubt that Putin has stashed away more than a few billions, but it's nice to know that leroy knows his heir will make into the fabled quotation marks crew. I mean some people have said it.
    New york times says its 100 billion, so not larger than musks.

What do you think it is since you seem so sure of your own knowledge and ass umptions?

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    All this talk about billionaires⁠—they should buy sports teams with their money instead of politicians⁠—ignores the fact Russia's invasion shows unidentified aerial vehicles are not technologically advanced Russian military aircraft. No, UFO's are probably not Russian.
    How do you know they’re not just holding back the UFOs until they’re really needed?

“Oh, you think you’ve won the war because our military is completely destroyed? SURPRISE BITCHES!!!”