Page 327 of 662 FirstFirst ... 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 ... LastLast
Results 8,151 to 8,175 of 16546

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Russia wins an O&G victory, and sacrifices all the other things they’ve been trying to do to diversify. They become a gas station, and that’s a defeat

There was only chance for a positive outcome - a quick decisive Russian capture of a portion of Ukraine. Once that failed everything else is shit
    The Beeb on this topic:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61752779
    Putin doesn't sound worried. Seems to like his gas station business. A US energy security official also admits the war is profitable for Russia.

https://twitter.com/kimwillsher1/sta...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    that and some new weapons for ukraine, good job macron and Z
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    The Beeb on this topic:
    https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-61752779
    Putin doesn't sound worried. Seems to like his gas station business. A US energy security official also admits the war is profitable for Russia.
    To quote Mandy Rice-Davies “well he would, wouldn’t he?”

the latest “I’m Peter the Great I am I am” from Putin should give appeasers pause, but likely won’t

Putin carries poop case when he travels outside Moscow to hide possible health problems
    Putin reportedly collects his fecal matter and urine to dispose of in Moscow

https://www.foxnews.com/world/putin-...ealth-problems

Putin fears the possibility of any information about his health getting into the hands of foreign intelligence services," Rebekah Koffler, president of Doctrine & Strategy Consulting and a former DIA intelligence officer, told Fox News Digital.

"He wants to project the image that he will be ruling Russia indefinitely in order to deter any chaos associated with a change of power."

A report from Paris Match via the Moscow Times reveals Putin has a special aide from the Federal Guard Service who handles the suitcase, which contains his fecal matter and urine collected during his trips, and returns it to Moscow.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    https://twitter.com/kimwillsher1/sta...7Ctwgr%5Etweet
    that and some new weapons for ukraine, good job macron and Z
    Happy to hear France is fully on the right side. Was worried I'd have to develop a taste for freedom fries. As for he weapons, I get the impression the Caesar is more useful than any artillery system the US has sent (so far). Vive la France! Sláva Ukrayíni!

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    Putin carries poop case when he travels outside Moscow to hide possible health problems

Putin fears the possibility of any information about his health getting into the hands of foreign intelligence services," Rebekah Koffler, president of Doctrine & Strategy Consulting and a former DIA intelligence officer, told Fox News Digital.

"He wants to project the image that he will be ruling Russia indefinitely in order to deter any chaos associated with a change of power."

A report from Paris Match via the Moscow Times reveals Putin has a special aide from the Federal Guard Service who handles the suitcase, which contains his fecal matter and urine collected during his trips, and returns it to Moscow.
    There's a good skit in there. Where Putin asks for the nuclear suitcase and accidentally gets the shit suitcase.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post

Might be related to this

"A former Soviet agent says he has found evidence that Joseph Stalin spied on Mao Zedong, among others, by analysing excrement to construct psychological portraits.

By the sound of things, it was a top secret and rather smelly experiment.

According to Russian newspaper reports, in the 1940s Stalin's secret police had set up a special department to get its hands on people's faeces.

The ambitious aim: to analyse samples of foreign leaders' stools."

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-asia-35427926

OK Have to say it.... Sounds like a shitty job.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Even money they are still collecting foreign government peoples' poop.

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    OK Have to say it.... Sounds like a shitty job.
    What’s that brown suitcase for?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Plenty of future doorhandle ammo

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Biden better let the secret service open his limo doors for a while.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Like it when he shows the green lights to fire and then says “this one is red, but it’s ok, it’s always like that”, and they are good to go. 3- 5 minutes to shoot and maneuver, 10 targets hit in I don’t know what time frame.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Putin might be just a monopolist maintaining his market dominance.

So he's killed 32,000 of his own men [to date] to further his dreams of owning a bigger gas station & former convenience store? meh

He was going around yesterday comparing himself to Peter the Great Dry Cleaners...

Quote Originally Posted by Casey E View Post
    Like it when he shows the green lights to fire and then says “this one is red, but it’s ok, it’s always like that”, and they are good to go. 3- 5 minutes to shoot and maneuver, 10 targets hit in I don’t know what time frame.
    The quick shoot & scoot from random places was the principle behind the US MX train-mounted nuclear ballistic missile program, which got cancelled in the 70s due to ABM treaties with Soviet Russia.

France isn't giving them the Caesar rounds that can split in flight and hit 2 separate targets with independent guidance. They prob don't budget enough for themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    So he's killed 32,000 of his own men [to date] to further his dreams of owning a bigger gas station & former convenience store? meh

He was going around yesterday comparing himself to Peter the Great Dry Cleaners...
    This has really been under empathized by the globe. There’s no longer any question about his intent.

Wait .... the globe lacks ..... empathy?!?!?! That means .... the orange shit gibbon .... is ....... the BIG PICTURE!!!!

It's unfortunate for Ukraine that we have our own war zone here in 'Murika. The cusp of Armageddon happening in Europe has gotten buried under the bodies of those school kids here in the news cycles.. They're hardly talking about Ukraine anymore.. That and reality fatigue. I'll admit I'm sick and tired of this fucked up shit everywhere..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Better or worse Sky News is holding on to continued coverage in video format. The Independent has a nightly podcast.

Does anybody have any links to daily audio or video in depth coverage that is 30 minutes plus?

Economist analysis today, one hour.

https://economist-subsevents.zoom.us...GmzLKyWy7E82G2

Paywall tho, and is bi-monthly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Billow View Post
    Does anybody have any links to daily audio or video in depth coverage that is 30 minutes plus?
    From The Telegraph - https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcas...t/id1612424182

Yeah, I misspoke. Telegraph not the independent. That's probably the best one I can find. R/ukraine and other Reddit pages can be depressing and convoluted conundrum. Trying to fight info versus what I want to hear. Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm rooting for the underdog in a football game.

Quote Originally Posted by Billow View Post
    Sometimes I feel guilty that I'm rooting for the underdog in a football game.
    I don’t think that guilt is justified. I don’t celebrate the continued loss life on the Russian side but see it as an unfortunate necessity if Ukrainian is to remain an independent nation. In my mind, there is no ambiguity about who will be on the right side of history when this is all said and done.

The Ukrainian soldiers I interact with face the grim reality of their fight with absolute courage. They want the sovereignty of their nation restored and are working daily to make that happen.
    We Make Memory When We Do Bussiness