Page 301 of 658 FirstFirst ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 ... LastLast
Results 7,501 to 7,525 of 16437

Thread: Ukraine

Besides, maybe Finland has some opinions on what's best for Finland?
    Pretty sure Rod is a bot, or Benny's sock puppet, or some such.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    you really don't get it. do you?
    The putin wealth thing where you just mention the rothschilds and repeat rightwing conspiracy nonsense withouth thinking about it.

Compared to the ultra Libertarian (neo?)fascist Koch brothers they basically posses nothing (only one of them barely is a billionaire) yet everyone on the Internet seems to believe the Rothschilds are going to..... yeah what exactly? "Control you with their money?"

I can tell you what the Kochs want and it sure ain't pretty. And the Kochs spend 100s of millions to change your country into Some libertarian dystopia.
    Koch brothers are why we can't have nice things in this country.

UKR continuing to push out from Kharkiv. Now possibly in range to target RU supply lines across the border:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB103CF5-9E01-4451-A5C6-B7D42D79ECA3.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	486.3 KB 
ID:	416107

https://twitter.com/phillipspobrien/...PF2X63yRR_ETXQ

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    UKR continuing to push out from Kharkiv. Now possibly in range to target RU supply lines across the border:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	FB103CF5-9E01-4451-A5C6-B7D42D79ECA3.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	486.3 KB 
ID:	416107

https://twitter.com/phillipspobrien/...PF2X63yRR_ETXQ
    That would be really stupid.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    Cretin.

Are you subbing for Cono today?
    PNW will be to blame if Putin says ah fuck it and hits Kyiv with a tactical nuke.

What a genius.

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    Besides, maybe Finland has some opinions on what's best for Finland?
    Pretty sure Rod is a bot, or Benny's sock puppet, or some such.
    How did you know?

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

PNW will be to blame if Putin says ah fuck it and hits Kyiv with a tactical nuke.
    Yeah, that will all be on him.

Fuck all the Putin apologists.

Keeping what's left of democracy in the US should be a great concern as well. Pretty near the top of the list.
    And we have a winner!
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    Yeah, that will all be on him.

Fuck all the Cautionary people .

And we have a winner!
    Hey! Let’s help Ukraine March on Moscow! That will end well.

You are a moron.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Hey! Let’s help Ukraine March on Moscow! That will end well.

You are a moron.

Quoted for posterity.

No surprise all the same people who support an autocratic regime in the US also want to suck Putins dick.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

What a genius.
    You really think I'm responsible for the Finnish government's decisions?

Or NATO's?

You're stupider than you've previously exhibited.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

And 40 billion?

We are supplying money, Ukrainians are dying.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Finland joining NATO isa really bad idea.

We need neutral countries, like Austria.

We should let the Finns decide what alliances they want to join / not join. Putin should be careful though, lots of really good snipers in Finland.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I mentioned the Rothschilds as having familial wealth larger than Putin.
    Seriously, this knee jerk reaction at the mere mention of the Rothschilds says more abou tyou than me. I'm not even right wing. ]
    It's as simple as it is: They probably don't. I don't know about putin because nobody does really, but the Rothschilds are not very wealthy compared to the bloomberg list. Their financial company makes a meager 600mill per year. there are dozends of them and no big congglomerates they control. So eitehr you repeat right wing nonsense because you have no clue, or you repeat their names because you actually believe the conspiracies about them. Or, which ockhams razor deems unlikely, they are able to hide dozends of billions to not make it into the top 25 bloomberg families. Or hundreds if the are supposed to be at the top. you can't hide dozends of billions in a western country.

It just triggered me because you always drop some lazily researched remarks "asking questions".
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    You really think I'm responsible for the Finnish government's decisions?

Or NATO's?

You're stupider than you've previously exhibited.
    I'm not saying you are responsible, but If it's not you? Who else? And why do you have close connections with the Rothschilds and cono este?

I'm just asking questions.
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

It's as simple as it is: They probably don't. I don't know about putin because nobody does really, but the Rothschilds are not very wealthy compared to the bloomberg list. Their financial company makes a meager 600mill per year. there are dozends of them and no big congglomerates they control. So eitehr you repeat right wing nonsense because you have no clue, or you repeat their names because you actually believe the conspiracies about them. Or, which ockhams razor deems unlikely, they are able to hide dozends of billions to not make it into the top 25 bloomberg families. Or hundreds if the are supposed to be at the top. you can't hide dozends of billions in a western country.

It just triggered me because you always drop some lazily researched remarks "asking questions".
    What happens when the Koch brothers die?

(Noting the pregnant pause.)

Also: "The queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds--and Colonel Sanders, before he went teets up!"

Ukraine

https://media4.giphy.com/media/XrNry0aqYWEhi/200.gif

but, but Stormy Daniels!

I'm not saying you are responsible, but If it's not you? Who else? And why do you have close connections with the Rothschilds and cono este?

I'm just asking questions.
    Name:  Image1652376382.605102.jpg
Views: 293
Size:  119.8 KB

You made a bunch of ass umptions because you have some knee jerk bias response to divide things into this sides deal and see anyone who could be remotely ass umed to be 'right wing' or 'libertarian' (as if those are remotely the same thing) as not knowing the truth about the Koch bros etc, when the two are not mutually exclusive at all.

Lazily researched 'asking questions'? If you're asking questions you aren't asserting something. Again, you make ass umptions based on me asking questions and infer a bunch of shit that I'm not saying and doesn't apply to me.

I'm not remotely right wing or in favor of the fucking Cock bros. Whichever one of them owns the real estate brochure view ruining compound up Ashcroft valley pisses me off on a personal level too.

This divisionist shit enables both the Koch bros and whatever billionares on the 'left' that we shouldn't trust either. I don't give a shit if the Rothschild wealth has been divided and diluted through the generations and they aren't all powerful any more. That wasn't even the point of my post. There is familial wealth in this world that dwarfs individual wealth, and theres also individual wealth that dwarfs Musk. When people get that wealthy its not easy to track, although you say its hard to hide in western countries, everyone knows the truly wealthy here don't report the count of their money and pay taxes to uncle same. Offshore accounts etc are not a conspiracy theory. You're looking to debate shit that isn't up for debate or partisan. Even if I'm wrong about the specific family the point still stands. Putin is a lot wealthier than he claims on paper, and who knows what will happen to it that wealth if he croaks or there is a military mob backed coup. This isn't some craaaazy out there conspiracy theory. Its hopelessly naive to think otherwise.

As a side note, the dilution and misuse of the word triggering is stupid. It used to be a clinical word that applied to several mental disorders. Then it was used by the stupidest more ignorant divisionist parts of the right wing to mock college kids with PTSD for wanted a 'safe space' on campus so they won't be triggered, portraying them as being hopelessly sheltered and deluded, without understanding what those words mean in the context of rape victims and the epidemic of college sexual assaults. Now its just used as whatever and is meaningless.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    ...and theres also individual wealth that dwarfs Musk.
    Prove it. If it "dwarfs Musk" it should be easy to demonstrate.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    Prove it. If it "dwarfs Musk" it should be easy to demonstrate.
    Demonstrate this statement to be true.

I'm not the only person who says Putin could be the worlds richest individual. He runs a country and organized crime in that country. Who is he reporting to?

2 seconds of googling gets me this https://www.theguardian.com/news/202...n-inner-circle

To think there is no hidden wealth in the world is ludicrously simple minded. What the ultra wealthy just love paying taxes and being honest? Thats how they got that rich?

Seriously, this isn't a right wing conspiracy theory at all. You guys really don't believe in tax havens and off shore accounts as being real?

Are are you just arguing anything I say?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Recent official Russian Ministry of Defense government slide embracing QAnon:

Name:  Qanan2.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  202.1 KB

For those playing along at home that's:
    - Obama
    - Clinton
    - Soros
    - Biden
    - Rockefellers
    - Pfizer
    - Moderna
    - German government
    - Polish government
    - Robert Koch Institute

For those who had Bill Gates, the Catholic Church, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, extraterrestrials, or the Rothschilds on their bingo cards, sorry and better luck next time.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Also: "The queen, the Vatican, the Gettys, the Rothschilds--and Colonel Sanders, before he went teets up!"
    I approve this reference.

HFS Leroy needs an editor. I keep skipping over his tedious walls of text both here and in the virus thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Leroy, have they changed your meds recently?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    Recent official Russian Ministry of Defense government slide embracing QAnon:

Name:  Qanan2.jpg
Views: 285
Size:  202.1 KB

For those playing along at home that's:
    - Obama
    - Clinton
    - Soros
    - Biden
    - Rockefellers
    - Pfizer
    - Moderna
    - German government
    - Polish government
    - Robert Koch Institute

For those who had Bill Gates, the Catholic Church, the Trilateral Commission, the Bilderberg Group, extraterrestrials, or the Rothschildss on their bingo cards, sorry and better luck next time.
    I had the lizard peopel so I always win.

Did you guys know that all climate change denial doesn't start with the fossil fuels industry? It starts with cold blooded lizard people who want to warm the planet so humans die and they can enjoy the sweet sweet warmth and sun themselves out in the open without the human suits. Jeez.

If you smoothbrains cant tell this is a joke go get outside and go for a walk.