Page 447 of 663 FirstFirst ... 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 ... LastLast
Results 11,151 to 11,175 of 16557

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Svengali View Post
    planned perfidy is a war crime that Ukrainian machine gunner did his job and saved his comrades lives
    I've watched Willi's videos since he was just eating his spicy peppers --sometimes he seems to play the devils advocate card, and other times jumps to unsubstantiated conclusions just like the rest of us.
    He’s the only dude asking the questions that everyone is being panned for. Like his interview with civ div and some other guy talking about the facts of corruption in Ukraine and weapons being sold on the blk mkt.

Nah. The dude who took the time to slow the video down and found that the Russian fired at least 4 shots before anyone shot back was also asking. Lots of others, too. Yours is just the only dude who got it wrong.

The after video raises some questions. Those surrendering Russians never moved an inch.

Doesn’t matter anyway, if you’ve been listening to Willy’s interviews with foreign fighters you’d already know they’re giving Russian pows dirt naps.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    The after video raises some questions. Those surrendering Russians never moved an inch.

Doesn’t matter anyway, if you’ve been listening to Willy’s interviews with foreign fighters you’d already know they’re giving Russian pows dirt naps.
    What do you think Russians do with Ukrainian POWs? It’s an easy question

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Didn’t the UN just come out and say they had evidence of both sides committing war crimes? I can’t find the article now for some reason but as I recall once you get a few paragraphs in it’s obvious it’s pretty heavily weighted on the RUS side especially torture and targeting of civilians.

Found it: https://www.reuters.com/world/europe/both-russia-ukraine-tortured-prisoners-war-un-says-2022-11-15/

Jumping back to Iraq rod is obviously stirring shit. However, the damage to US credibility caused by the made up reasons for going to war there will be with us for a long time as will doing shit like pardoning war criminals.

What do you think Russians do with Ukrainian POWs? It’s an easy question
    A cup of joe, a doughnut and a bus ticket?

Russia is targeting civilians with dumb weapons every fucking day and shitheads are crying about the treatment of combatants and playing by rules.CE

Simple question, who invaded whom?
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    AFAICT there's no right to post easily disproven statements endlessly on social media, but here we are. So it becomes a game of shouting down the bs or banning. I'm grateful for the willingness of posters here to tell the trollbots to shut the fuck up when warranted but it still takes an awful lot of effort, especially in the face of organized and amplified disinfo. Anytime one of these gets shown the door, another one comes right back. I think RodJohnson has, kind of like Steep (at least before he went full crazy), a built in amount of goodwill as someone that posts about skiing and doesn't attack people.
    The worst part is, those talking points have to be refuted numerous times. Rod waited 6-7 months to bring up Yemen and Iraq again, but here we are.
    From now on any replies to Rod should amount to "Fuck off Rod" and leave it at that.
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

He's in sync with the Russian disinfo set. They've been hitting those points again lately and, surprise! That whole echo chamber suddenly cares about Iraq.

UKR govt can bring that team in for questioning (probably has already) then issue a report. No matter the answer some group of somebodies won’t accept it.

The video discussed above does not show evidence of a war crime because of the time gaps:

1. If the Russians were shot at the same time as the 11th Russian shoots at the Ukrainians then it is not a war crime
    2. If the Russians were shot some time later in revenge for the 11th Russian feigning surrender then it is a war crime

It does appear however given Ukrainian behavior prior to the 11th Russian feigning surrender that they all would have been captured alive in the absence of the 11th Russian's ruse.

He’s the only dude asking the questions that everyone is being panned for. Like his interview with civ div and some other guy talking about the facts of corruption in Ukraine and weapons being sold on the blk mkt.
    This is a lie. As you well know from the last time you brought up this talking point not only was the black market weapons story retracted because it turned out to be a Russian disinfo campaign, but there are also NATO personnel in Ukraine working to track Western supplied weapons. Ukraine also adopted NATO's weapons tracking protocols. The fact is lots of people are involved with these issues, and your claim "He’s the only dude" is verifiably false.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    The video discussed above does not show evidence of a war crime because of the time gaps:

1. If the Russians were shot at the same time as the 11th Russian shoots at the Ukrainians then it is not a war crime
    2. If the Russians were shot some time later in revenge for the 11th Russian feigning surrender then it is a war crime

It does appear however given Ukrainian behavior prior to the 11th Russian feigning surrender that they all would have been captured alive in the absence of the 11th Russian's ruse.

This is a lie. As you well know from the last time you brought up this talking point not only was the black market weapons story retracted because it turned out to be a Russian disinfo campaign, but there are also NATO personnel in Ukraine working to track Western supplied weapons. Ukraine also adopted NATO's weapons tracking protocols. The fact is lots of people are involved with these issues, and your claim "He’s the only dude" is verifiably false.
    How could Europe’s most corrupt country be selling weapons on the black mkt? That’s crazy!

Very bold of you to say, we will see how time holds up for you.

. I’ve heard from two soldiers about weapons just disappearing on Willy’s channel.

I think I will believe them, there were fucking there.

Russia sells their equipment on the black market. Yes. Documented point of failure, known to everyone. Why do you bring it up?

How could Europe’s most corrupt country be selling weapons on the black mkt? That’s crazy!

Very bold of you to say, we will see how time holds up for you.

. I’ve heard from two soldiers about weapons just disappearing on Willy’s channel.

I think I will believe them, there were fucking there.
    That's not the point. The point is, the last time you told this lie you were relying on Russian disinfo for evidence. If something else happens in the future that doesn't make the lie you told at the time retroactively true.

You're also misrepresenting Willy’s story. Weapons "disappeared" not necessarily because of the black market but because other Ukrainian units were taking them for themselves at a time when weapons were scarce. Ukraine investigated, fired the person in charge of the foreign legion, and issued a report detailing everything. Most foreign volunteers are now integrated into regular Ukrainian units as a result. Which you also know from the last time you brought up this same talking point.

For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, quit engaging Vladimir Fuckface.

Quote Originally Posted by skaredshtles View Post
    For the love of the Flying Spaghetti Monster, quit engaging Vladimir Fuckface.
    Yes! Stop asking questions. 10 billion a month in weapons and bullets and we don’t care where it ends up! We never did before.

I’m afraid there’s going to be a lot of disappointment in the future for some of you.

Cono; TGR's very own bleating, benighted Cassandra.

More nuttiness for the nuts to chew on
    https://apple.news/A7NK-883mQ52cajSMWxpE_Q

Shit goes missing on the battlefield all the time, fucking dipshits

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Russia sells their equipment on the black market. Yes. Documented point of failure, known to everyone. Why do you bring it up?
    Russian oligarchs and Russian Generals also skim off the top. And of course Putin takes a cut of everything. And to add insult to injury, Russian soldiers just leave perfectly good used ammo and weapons lying around for the UAF to take. But maybe some of those NATO weapons are being sold on the black market and the Republican House should appoint MTG to investigate it. However, I hear she will be too busy investigating Hunter and tweeting up articles of impeachment of Joe Biden to get anything of substance done.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

There is a 60 page ongoing thread in Poliass that Cono started 4 years ago where he to this day asserts, with great confidence, that "Trump ended the Korean War"

If this sounds like someone who you can have a reasonable discussion with - or someone who will admit when they are demonstrably wrong - then have at it.

And let's not forget he tried to justify Russia's invasion because Ukraine is full of Nazis.

Quote Originally Posted by mcski View Post
    More nuttiness for the nuts to chew on
    https://apple.news/A7NK-883mQ52cajSMWxpE_Q
    So are cono and the other rich delusional westerners part of the golden billion or do they Fight along putin for a better World?
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    So are cono and the other rich delusional westerners part of the golden billion or do they Fight along putin for a better World?
    Cono’s family has a long and storied history of cozying up to dictators and fleeing once the shit hits the fan.

It's a good way for us to get rid of some older, obsolete weaponry.
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Shit goes missing on the battlefield all the time, fucking dipshits

According to my Army pal who just retired after a career in military supply logistics, the normal shrinkage for all supplies from bullets to MRE's from manufacturer to front line is 30%. Always was, still is. And all of those supplies are made here in the USA by hard working, tax paying employed citizens so good for the MIC economy.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

The NATO Parliamentary Assembly has passed a resolution declaring Russia to be a “terrorist state” and calling for the creation of a Special International Tribunal to investigate its crimes

https://english.nv.ua/nation/nato-pa...-50285635.html

NATO better check in with some of TGR's foreign affairs experts/Gazprom investors before they start throwing accusations like this around