Page 543 of 662 FirstFirst ... 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 ... LastLast
Results 13,551 to 13,575 of 16546

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    I agree with Prigozhin. "Russia's Plan Failed" is an important idea for Russians to consider. There - I said something nice about a war criminal.
    10/01/2012 Site was upgraded to 300 baud.

Seems Pigozhin could be preparing a run for President with such inflammatory oratory, but one has to wonder, with the shit hitting the fan sooner or later in Russia, who the fuck wants the job of reigning in that chaos? Better to go romping across Africa looting and slaying.

20,000 is a lot of people blown to shit. For nothing. Poor bastards.

Well a lot of folks made a lot of money out of the chaos last time - he is just setting up his place in line.

Seems like he would prefer it to be up front.

The stain is only 61, looks almost 80.
    So the world is filled with tubular entities. Food goes in one end and shit comes out the other. Sperm goes in and babies come out.

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    If you dont consider NATO its own military, who realistically is a more powerful military than russia (prior to this past years depletion)? China maybe, but they are approximatley equal to russia in tech (probably a little more advanced) but have ZERO experience in a modern war and are just as corrupt as russia. If russia isnt the 2nd best they are closely competitive with the 2nd best. Unless im missing some obvious country?
    Uhhhh...you might want to catch up on what China's been building over the last 15 or so years.

Sent from my SM-S918U1 using Tapatalk
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by californiagrown View Post
    Yeah, but the point is that Ukraine's military is not more powerful than Russia's. Ukraine receives a healthy amount of soft and hard foreign aid, is fighting in territory they literally grew up on and for their very existence, and is still only in a stalemate of a meatgrinder with Russia. Russia has vastly underperformed expectations, no doubt, but lets not go overboard and say Ukraine's military is more powerful/better than Russia's.

To use another analogy, militaries are like boxers. Russia is getting old, and all of the hard sparring, prize fights and hard partying have taken its toll- they relied on their reputation and former glory too much, coasted instead of training hard and were exposed by a much weaker, better trained opponent who came ready to fight with the backing of the rest of the industry... and still its only a split decision. China is a the young phenom on the scene who looks great in their workouts, talks a bunch of smack, but has a 0-0 record and does no hard sparring- and like tyson said "everybody has a plan until they get punched in the mouth", and China has never gotten punched in the mouth (Russia has gotten punched in the mouth a lot. likely too many times). And the USA is the undisputed, unified world champion who has the experience, skills and industry backing second to none... its only pitfall is that its marriage is on the rocks and its kids want him to be a dad and not a fulltime boxer so his focus can be split at times leaving him potentially vulnerable.
    Afghanistan has taken all comers since forever. And they don't have a military to speak of.

War isn't a spreadsheet.

"All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Before a light sprinkle you can hear the birds chirping and fluttering around. The ominous clouds darken and all goes silent. I can feel it in my bones.

That was deep man.

Meanwhile in the blood and the mud

Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by The Reverend Floater View Post
    Afghanistan has taken all comers since forever. And they don't have a military to speak of.

War isn't a spreadsheet.

Graveyard of empires.

This is just an RC boat loaded with explosives, right?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	987309A6-331F-4D5E-8F96-647F0CBC961A.jpg 
Views:	97 
Size:	358.2 KB 
ID:	459996

https://twitter.com/shashj/status/16...sR_NcRK2VkCfkg

Quote Originally Posted by billyk View Post
    The patriots took out the kinzahls, but the kinzahls were targeting the patriots - coming right at them.
    Exactly. Kh-47 (Kinzahl) is an ALBM and not a cutting edge one... basically an SS-26 Iskander TBM strapped to a Foxhound or Backfire. It has a ballistic trajectory that reaches "hypersonic speeds" and it may have limited maneuvering, but it is visible a long way out on a track that matches exactly the BM threat that PAC-3 was designed to intercept. A BM coming straight at the ABM provides the highest likelihood intercept solution possible.

The "hypersonic" distinction is that a HGV or a HCM are vastly different threats than a "hypersonic" BM in terms of detection/interception. BMs are easier to see and are often the more interceptable threat even if a HCM is slower.
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

This is so great, calling out this bull shit. Too bad we can’t have this reporter in somekind of TGR “spacesl to do the same to the goons in here.

https://fb.watch/kLRCX3SYEy/?mibextid=YCRy0i

Did you miss the part where Russia attacks Ukraine a couple weeks after this guy gave this warning about it?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

The reporter wanted proof that a Russian SOP PSYOP was being planned. Maybe we have a spook tracking experienced professional paid political actors. What's he want to see, their 1099's?

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    This is so great, calling out this bull shit. Too bad we can’t have this reporter in somekind of TGR “spacesl to do the same to the goons in here.

https://fb.watch/kLRCX3SYEy/?mibextid=YCRy0i
    Maybe that reporter can ask for your evidence for justifying Russia invading another country and committing war crimes against civilians because, as you said, Ukraine is full of Nazis?

The point is, you’re all liars, and think you’re entitled to make up whatever you want to serve your narrative. Without proof, and this was before you shifted gears and just called everyone who asked for facts a “Russian apologists”

You will never have the full support of this country doing that.

Drone Wars

when you try to argue even the most obvious, physical, facts and lose, you just make up the “Putin apologist” lie.

If the member states that applied to join NATO weren't terrified of Russia doing exactly what they have done in Georgia, Crimea, Chechnya, etc, then NATO would not have expanded.

ETA: You Putin apologist stooge motherfucker
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

when you try to argue even the most obvious, physical, facts and lose, you just make up the “Putin apologist” lie.

You realize you're trying to justify the invasion of a NON NATO country and subsequent warcrimes/genocide etc. etc. is because a defense alliance expanded and that's ok? Fuck off. Not to mention Putin has been meddling in everyone's elections.

I wonder why NATO has expanded? I’m no big city political scientist but I’m guessing it’s because Russia is a hostile state looking to reclaim former territories and those countries don’t want to be invaded and wanted some defensive protection that their own economies couldn’t provide. I dunno, just some spitballin from a public school kid over here.

"But Ukraine is not a NATO country!" Shouts the guy that thinks NATO expansion justified invading....a non-NATO country.

Brain's so smooth Chilean scientists used it to calibrate their instruments.