Page 304 of 664 FirstFirst ... 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 ... LastLast
Results 7,576 to 7,600 of 16600

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by J. Barron DeJong View Post
    How do you know they’re not just holding back the UFOs until they’re really needed?

“Oh, you think you’ve won the war because our military is completely destroyed? SURPRISE BITCHES!!!”
    They probably just borrow them from their fascist friends in Antarctica.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

What the fuck is this thread about again?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    See my upper edit.
    If you're hidden, you can easily hide the gdp of Spain. Much easier if you belong to "a certain group of individuals".

They have the power of quotation marks and thus control the world.

Edit: On a more serious note: I doubt that Putin has stashed away more than a few billions, but it's nice to know that leroy knows his heir will make into the fabled quotation marks crew. I mean some people have said it.
    My many thanks good sir.

I'm enjoying the idea that pretty much anything that doesn't go the way "I" think it should in the world can be blamed on hidden individuals who have enormous wealth and that use that hidden wealth to run the world from behind the scenes. Impossible to prove...impossible to disprove.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    They probably just borrow them from their fascist friends in Antarctica.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nazi_UFOs
    Given Russia's military performance, they'll be burrowing more UFOs than borrowing.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    All this talk of rich assholes
    I've never understood why Gates so often gets lumped into this group.
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Oh look Russias bought and paid for “libertarian” obstructs Ukraine aid. How surprising

Quote Originally Posted by PNWbrit View Post
    I've never understood why Gates so often gets lumped into this group.
    Neither have I. He’s actually done a ton of humanitarian work. I’m sure he’s an asshole businessman though.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Oh look Russias bought and paid for “libertarian” obstructs Ukraine aid. How surprising
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	5F8F2E5D-78C9-467F-86D6-9AB3D5A725D7.jpeg 
Views:	65 
Size:	380.9 KB 
ID:	416138

Fuck Rand Paul
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

I’m sure he’s an asshole businessman though.
    Not really.

Certainly not in the same league as Musk. (who is in SEC trouble again today)

Neither have I. He’s actually done a ton of humanitarian work. I’m sure he’s an asshole businessman though.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums
    Cus the WHO treats his conflicts of interests as qualifications, he's not a DR of anything at all, just has conflicts of interest.

Theres also a lot of criticism of his charity for being more of a tool of economic warfare, promoting GMO terminator seed use to disrupt the economy of non terminator seeds in Africa, and also, from a more conspiracy theory standpoint, and his wife also has said she divorced him because of his relationship with Epstein. His own wife probably is not one to jump to conclusions about that, but who knows.

What good has he really done? I'm not arguing one side or the other, I'd love to hear about all the great shit hes done I'm curious. Other than using his charity to dodge taxes.

Maybe hes just out of his depth and not good at stuff other than making money but heres 2 seconds of googling reveals a pre bezos wash post articles about his efforts to reform education being counterproductive and also designed to make him money. https://www.washingtonpost.com/educa...es-trying-kid/

Why should we trust any of these 100 billionaires?
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Fuck Rand Paul
    Not even with your dick.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I'm not arguing one side or the other
    right...

Quote Originally Posted by Summit View Post
    Fuck Rand Paul
    Yet again I think his neighbor had the right idea.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Theres also a lot of criticism of his charity for being more of a tool of economic warfare, promoting GMO terminator seed use to disrupt the economy of non terminator seeds in Africa
    There are no such things as “terminator seeds” (GURT) in the marketplace anywhere. Dumbass

Please provide support from a reputable source saying Gates or his foundation are trying to disrupt agriculture in LDCs to the detriment of small farmers. I’ll wait…

I'd love to hear about all the great shit hes done I'm curious. Other than using his charity to dodge taxes.
    Please describe in reasonable detail how Gates uses his Foundation to dodge taxes.

Or better yet, just shut the fuck up.

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    Interesting idea, I like it. But eventually the manic episode or Adderall will wear down and back to usual programming.

^^
    Samuel Tak Lee, a property tycoon described as ‘one of the world’s truly rich’, accused his former lover Fuk Wu of extortion and pursued a private prosecution against her.
    https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...blackmail.html

There’s no way to value these billionaires. It’s all horseshit.

These Russians with 600 million dollar yachts are worth, or were, far more than the 5, or 10 billion you see.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    I'm curious if that's purely artillery or if they were mopping up with Javelins or something else? The first hit in the second video (rocket-like flare out the top) and then the speeder getting taken out at 0:47 look different from the others.

Still on the roads. Hopefully mud season sticks around just long enough.
    There's speculation that instead of firing artillery barrages like we're accustomed to seeing in movies, Ukrainians networked their guns and rockets to fire from dispersed locations to mitigate Russian counter-battery fire. Distributed guns could explain why strikes appear to be of a different type or come from a different direction from one shot to the next.

On the other side of the equation the U.S. & NATO provided radar capable of detecting Russian artillery very quickly allowing return fire almost immediately. It's claimed if the artillery is far enough away they can return fire before the enemy shells hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Twat View Post
    Ok, i cant hold back. The forbes list is bullshit. There is one hong kong chinese guy missing. Sam tak lee. Second biggest landowner after the queen in the uk. Owns a fair share of london and hong kong. Father was in real estate. This guy belongs to the top 10 in the world. Why i know? I worked for him. The guy keeps a low profile. Doesnt want to show up.... and proberly cant because of ties to the chinese goverment.... "evergreen"

Not to cover leroy but if you have enough money you can buy out of the forbes list.
    There's two aspects at play in Leroy's argument.
    1. There is an abundance of rich people whose identities are unknown and whose wealth dwarfs the wealth of folks like Musk, Gates, Besos, etc.
    2. These unknown unidentifiable people are running the world behind the scenes.

Not that you're defending what he's saying, but just clarifying. Your example is not one that fits LJ's description because you can actually identify the guy, Sam Tak Lee, and know about where his wealth is derived from.
    Damn shame, throwing away a perfectly good white boy like that

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post
    1. There is an abundance of rich people whose identities are unknown and whose wealth dwarfs the wealth of folks like Musk, Gates, Besos, etc.

Not that you're defending what he's saying, but just clarifying. Your example is not one that fits LJ's description because you can actually identify the guy, Sam Tak Lee, and know about where his wealth is derived from.
    Do these people running the world behind the scenes have any particular ethnic background? (Just asking questions! amiright)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	15B1D37C-DB07-44CA-BB9E-11C68EB39D08.jpeg 
Views:	78 
Size:	770.5 KB 
ID:	416142

https://twitter.com/irgarner/status/...PF2X63yRR_ETXQ

Is there an argument for why this is good ackchyually?

Russia also announced any houses or apartments in which the occupants fled ahead of Russian advances would be considered forfeit and given to Russian soldiers.

And of course Ukrainians who made the mistake of not fleeing run the risk of summary execution. Russian soldiers caught on camera shooting unarmed Ukrainian civilians in the back as they walked away after the Russians asked for and were given cigarettes:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-eur...at_campaign=64

Quote Originally Posted by TBS View Post
    There are no such things as “terminator seeds” (GURT) in the marketplace anywhere. Dumbass

Please provide support from a reputable source saying Gates or his foundation are trying to disrupt agriculture in LDCs to the detriment of small farmers. I’ll wait…

Please describe in reasonable detail how Gates uses his Foundation to dodge taxes.

A question was asked, I provided an answer for why some people do. Its not a hill I want to die on.
    Thanks for the insult and personal attack though you cum gargling trout fletcher. Go fuck yourself with a rusty chainsaw you fucking asshole. Terminator seeds surely do exist but okaly dokaly we can just do insults instead. Whether or not they're in the American market or whatnot is a separate thing, but people perceive Gates practices in Africa as predation and market manipulation masked as charity.

I could well be wrong about terminator seeds but you can still go fuck yourself.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Quote Originally Posted by Adolf Allerbush View Post

I didn't say abundance, or running the world behind the scenes. Stop putting words in my mouth. I say some people say Putins the wealthiest individual in the world.

I also said theres probably familial wealth that is larger than individual wealth.

Thats all.

Not sure why arguing against that is a hill any of you seem so determined to make your stand on, other than some sort of ass umptions you make about me, based on shit you're imagining me saying because you think I'm some sort of right wing something or other because you have a knee jerk reaction to think that when someone mentions certain things, even if they mention them in a way that isn't as crazy as the words you put into their mouths.

Really does it fucking matter? He's got a shitton of money. Does it matter if he edges out Musk or vise versa? Is that the relevant point. I think wondering where his money goes if he croaks is more interesting than whatever the fuck you're arguing.

The world economy is so complex if you try to research whether or not China's defense budget rivals or surpasses the US's, that's not even an easy question to answer, although that comparison is far more relevant than whether or not Musk or Putin has more money.