Page 493 of 663 FirstFirst ... 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 495 496 497 498 ... LastLast
Results 12,301 to 12,325 of 16559

Thread: Ukraine

Re: Seymour H. https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/201...sama-bin-laden

Re: Nordstream 2. https://www.duckofminerva.com/2022/0...rd-stream.html

I’ve read enough different yet logical analyses the jury’s out for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    substack is the best fiction publisher around
    Anyone can say anything. Free speech.

But Sy isn’t some teenager making shit up.
    I sense some truth in what he wrote.
    Biden and nuland said Nordstream was done. And then it was.
    Hmmmmmmm? Satan?

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Putin allegedly blew up his own cash cow pipeline? Ok
    None of the pipelines were operational at the time. Russia shut them down claiming maintenance issues but in reality shut off the gas in an attempt to blackmail Europe into not sending aid to Ukraine.

As a result of the explosions Russia's Gazprom was able to claim the gas supply halt was beyond its control allowing the Kremlin to continue using energy as a weapon without incurring massive contractual financial penalties.

By attacking its own pipelines Russia was also able to signal to the West that Western undersea infrastructure is vulnerable without directly attacking NATO., making this is just another example of Russian hybrid warfare.

But Sy isn’t some teenager making shit up.
    He's an octogenarian making shit up.

CS, read my second link so we don’t need to rehash all the discussion here.

I think most of us can agree that he became a famous investigative journalist based on some great work years ago. Thus it saddened me when his response to fact-based rebuttals fell back on the tropes so commonly used by conspiracy theorists when they’re pinned down.

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Re: Seymour H. https://www.vox.com/platform/amp/201...sama-bin-laden

Re: Nordstream 2. https://www.duckofminerva.com/2022/0...rd-stream.html

I’ve read enough different yet logical analyses the jury’s out for me.
    Interesting. Thx.

The Putin article is interesting. But I’m still not buying it.
    He made money every day selling gas. Why blow up your own income. Oh yeah. He’s Putin. He’s crazy.

The Hersh bin Ladin is nut job. Didn’t realize how far he went. Personally I think bin Laden was already dead from kidney failure and we faked a raid and execution. But Sy claiming he was a prisoner and the other weird shit about throwing body parts out of a plane??
    I guess Sy is gone. Oh well.

Ooops looks like you already read ‘em. Carry on.

The Putin article is interesting. But I’m still not buying it.
    He made money every day selling gas. Why blow up your own income. Oh yeah. He’s Putin. He’s crazy.
    I realize Core Shot is a lost cause but for anyone else assuming the above logic, a few things to consider:

- Nord Stream 1 was already shut down by Russia at the time of the explosions
    - Nord Stream 2 was never put into operation, by German decree
    - The explosions allowed Gazprom to claim force majeure, thus voiding its obligations
    - Russia still has other operational pipelines so its income wasn't "blown up" per se

Quote Originally Posted by frorider View Post
    Ooops looks like you already read ‘em. Carry on.
    Yeah. Good reads. I was typing a response before you posted.

Shit is weird.
    Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    I realize Core Shot is a lost cause but for anyone else assuming the above logic, a few things to consider:

- Nordstream was already shut down at the time of the explosions
    - The explosions allowed Gazprom to claim force majeure
    - Russia still has other operational pipelines so the income wasn't "blown up" per se
    In theory. Yeah. Force majeure and shit. I guess. But repairing those pipes ain’t easy. He’s have to be crazy
    But yeah. Putin. Crazy days.

In case it wasn't clear from the previous page, to accept Hersh's account a person would have to believe a single source had first hand knowledge of classified national security meetings which took place for months between the following groups: the Norwegians, the Norwegian Navy, the Treasury department, the State Department, the CIA, the U.S Navy, the Department of Energy, and the White House.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    None of the pipelines were operational at the time. Russia shut them down claiming maintenance issues but in reality shut off the gas in an attempt to blackmail Europe into not sending aid to Ukraine.

As a result of the explosions Russia's Gazprom was able to claim the gas supply halt was beyond its control allowing the Kremlin to continue using energy as a weapon without incurring massive contractual financial penalties.

By attacking its own pipelines Russia was also able to signal to the West that Western undersea infrastructure is vulnerable without directly attacking NATO., making this is just another example of Russian hybrid warfare.

He's an octogenarian making shit up.
    Actually, Russia had lift any leverage in negotiating with Germany if they cannot supply gas thru Nordstream.

Russia had no incentive to blow their own pipeline.

On the other time, us had, because it didn't want Germany to import gas from Russia. And now it's selling lng to Germany.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Russia had lost any leverage, not lift

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Seems obvious the Chinese PLA and Dutch AIVD teamed up on this.

ChatGPT("Write a short article in the style of Seymour Hersh describing the Chinese and Dutch plot to destroy Nordstream natural gas pipeline with a secret goal promote green energy - Dutch windmills and Chinese solar panels");

Without a lot of hard evidence (or exploiting most people's ignorance of the evidence), it's easy to come up with many plausible explanations. I assign 99% probability that Russia did it, though I see where others have motives and means. The pipelines aren't that deep - it's probably possible for a determined individual to do it. Wasn't me.

Russians have trained dolphins to do this kind of work. Just like the USA does. Clearly commie Russian dolphins blew up the pipeline. Once PETA hears this information, look out.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

I think it was gangs and I blame it all on the deterioration of society in general. If only was had something like midnight basketball these things wouldn't happen.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Clearly vodka isn't the answer.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Millennials did it

oh no, someone killed this terrible person

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-64566582
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Britain leading the way again, not like Biden, tying one hand behind Ukraines back.

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Clearly vodka isn't the answer.
    What was the question?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

oh no, someone killed this terrible person
    Notorious Russian army captain and mercenary Igor Mangushev has died in hospital, days after he was shot in the head at close range in occupied Ukraine, his friends have said.

Mangushev's wife Tatyana described his killing as an execution.

He commanded an anti-drone unit in occupied Luhansk, but had also been one of the founders of a mercenary group fighting Ukrainian forces in 2014.

He took to a stage last summer holding a man's skull.
    A Shakespeare fan no doubt.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Long article about the U.S. blowing up the Nordstream pipeline. Some Pulitzer Prize winning guy, surely an idiot. Who was that said the Russian blew their own pipeline? Or, should Inask, how many of you did?

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/...he-nord-stream

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

Haaaaaa

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

lol, late as always yet still somehow right on cue.

In other news, today a team of international investigators said there are ‘strong indications’ Putin signed off on supplying missile that downed Boeing 777 flight MH17 in July 2014, killing all 298 people onboard.

“There are strong indications that a decision was made at presidential level, by President Putin, to supply… the Buk TELAR” missile system, Dutch prosecutor Digna van Boetzelaer said on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    Long article about the U.S. blowing up the Nordstream pipeline. Some Pulitzer Prize winning guy, surely an idiot. Who was that said the Russian blew their own pipeline? Or, should Inask, how many of you did?

https://seymourhersh.substack.com/p/...he-nord-stream
    Thanks for proving you don't actually read anything here - just login to post.

Here's a question: who said "Russia will invade Ukraine and Biden will do jack shit about it"?

Check the mirror if you need the answer there Nostradamus.

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post

Not trying to spoil anyone’s plan for Armageddon. But food for thought. It may happen another way. Everyone has their price.
    Apparently your price is a father-daughter dance on a Tuesday night.