Page 346 of 664 FirstFirst ... 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 ... LastLast
Results 8,626 to 8,650 of 16597

Thread: Ukraine

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by neufox47 View Post
    I really don’t think many peoples anger towards Russia in Ukraine has ANYTHING to do with the 2016 election interference. IMO their actions in UA are multiple orders of magnitude more evil than election interference. Personally I never held that against Russia, I held it against the US “conservatives” who courted it.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Everything in this country is partially diseased by Trump derangement syndrome. Especially in here.

I think most people in here, the President, speaker of the house etc. who have all promoted Russian conspiracy theories regarding trump collusion with Putin should recuse themselves. Especially Biden, with his son enriching himself over there while according to Dumfree “they were already at war”. Which they were.

imagine if Eric Trump was over there making millions, then his dad was involving us almost directly in hostilities. You guys would be going apeshit and drawing every possible connection between the son and president.

Has anyone here ever defended Hunter?
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by Cono Este View Post
    You think we’re being told the truth?

That’s ridiculous. It’s pretty much a tactic not to reveal true losses or strategy. Both sides. It will be yrs before we know exactly what’s been going down over there.

The defining rule of the Trump era is that his opposition are never content with reality that is undeniably true and damning, but instead always reach for opinions that are false or dubious and supposedly completely incendiary—they do it all the time.

You employ similar tactics with Russia's invasion of Ukraine. The indisputably true and damning facts regarding Russia are enough to describe the overall state of things in reality.

Binging the rest of Scandinavia in to NATO seems like it's essential BOTH for a world war fighting scenario.. and a world war prevention scenario..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Binging the rest of Scandinavia in to NATO seems like it's essential BOTH for a world war fighting scenario.. and a world war prevention scenario..
    That’s fair at this point.

People ask me what I think should happen.

Your never getting this lost territory back. Not unless President Biden stops dragging his feet. Or at least some hypocrite in here calls him out on it. So, Concede it, everyone is already gone, in fact dumfree will remind you they’ve been leaving since 2014.

But then tell Putin the other 3/4 of Ukraine joins nato tomorrow. Then roll in 300 Mia’s from Poland, and a few squadrons of the finest pilot in the world. The RAF.

8 yrs? Weird, this thread is only a few months old.

What’s the soundtrack when putins steroid shriveled balls bounce on your chin?

It’s too bad your psycho exes played the choking game a little too long than your brain could handle

The only way to be sure something is true these days is to wait for the Kremlin to deny it, but listening to the echoes of their desperation as they bounce from "conservative" media and come out through Cono's fingers is a close second. The more scared Cono gets the better things are going. Not that I wish him a case of fear and loathing, but given where he gets his information it's a sure sign of Russian desperation.

In other news: as has been speculated before, the best reason for Russia to keep those expensive jets home (when they're working) is so their ground forces won't have to shoot them down. Like this $36M Su-34:

https://mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons...37987567804417

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Who knows, but i have to believe that Putin understands that the war is not exactly as easy as he was told, and he will look for something to save face.

After all, the Afghanistan war most likely caused the fall of the Soviet union.

So peace will come with assurances from NATO that they will protect what's left of Ukraine somehow. But again, who knows.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk
    Read a book.
    "All God does is watch us and kill us when we get boring. We must never, ever be boring."

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    The only way to be sure something is true these days is to wait for the Kremlin to deny it, but listening to the echoes of their desperation as they bounce from "conservative" media and come out through Cono's fingers is a close second. The more scared Cono gets the better things are going. Not that I wish him a case of fear and loathing, but given where he gets his information it's a sure sign of Russian desperation.

In other news: as has been speculated before, the best reason for Russia to keep those expensive jets home (when they're working) is so their ground forces won't have to shoot them down. Like this $36M Su-34:

https://mobile.twitter.com/UAWeapons...37987567804417
    That’s some real solid intelligence gathering Jono. good work.

I'll give you negotiation: Russia retreats to pre-2014 borders, sanction are reduced over the next 10 years.

Cono..you and Rod can't see anything but the backside of Putin's belly button because your tongues are so far up his asshole
    what's so funny about peace, love, and understanding?

Quote Originally Posted by PB View Post
    I'll give you negotiation: Russia retreats to pre-2014 borders, sanction are reduced over the next 10 years.
    And Ukraine gets their nukes back..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by up an down View Post
    Cono..you and Rod can't see anything but the backside of Putin's belly button because your tongues are so far up his asshole
    Just exactly where did you order your wife from?

This is ridiculous. I’m asking for somekind of off ramp before this blows up, and I’m traitor. Meanwhile, Canada keeps the Russian oil machine alive breaking sanctions and I’m the only one who says anything.

This place sure has gone off the deep end.

I think the intelligence concensus is that if we offer an off-ramp, this shit will REALLY blow up later, when Putin feels emboldened, and just tries taking even more.

He wants to be an emperor, dude, he has said so publicly.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Putin isn’t going to give in until he realizes he can’t win

Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    I think the intelligence concensus is that if we offer an off-ramp, this shit will REALLY blow up later, when Putin feels emboldened, and just tries taking even more.

He wants to be an emperor, dude, he has said so publicly.
    I guess at the end of the day I just don’t see Ukraine repelling the Russian army. Joni can post all the Twitter intelligence clips he likes, they’ve taken 20% of the country. Will Ukraine be in a better bargaining position when they’ve lost 30, or 40? No.

Will we send them what they have said they really, really need? No.

Are we willing to cut off all their oil revenue? Apparently not

Is Zelensky mad as hell at us? Probably.

So I just get confused around here sometimes.

Putin will be in a coffin with some fancy blankets mid 2023 at the latest. NATO will probably flounder a bit more then now and then get more on board as a whole after the US does what it will do to resurrect recent failures. Taiwan will probably benefit the most.
    Many will be sacrificed.
    So the world is filled with tubular entities. Food goes in one end and shit comes out the other. Sperm goes in and babies come out.

I guess at the end of the day I just don’t see Ukraine repelling the Russian army.

So I just get confused around here sometimes.
    You do get confused because Ukraine already repelled the Russian army in the north when they won the Battle of Kyiv. At the time, you predicted Ukraine would lose that one too. Ukraine also repelled the Russian army from Kharkiv, Ukraine's second-largest city, and recently won the battle for Snake Island. The fight to retake Kherson in the south will likely began in earnest in August after Ukraine further disrupts and destroys Russian war material and logistics.

Quote Originally Posted by Meconium View Post
    Putin will be in a coffin with some fancy blankets mid 2023 at the latest. NATO will probably flounder a bit more then now and then get more on board as a whole after the US does what it will do to resurrect recent failures. Taiwan will probably benefit the most.
    Many will be sacrificed.
    That’s why time is an asset for Ukraine. Time to re equip, time to train, time to dig in. Time for Putin to poisoned.

That’s why time is an asset for Ukraine. Time to re equip, time to train, time to dig in. Time for Putin to poisoned.
    Obviously time works both ways. Russia hopes to find workarounds and re-design things around Chinese bearings and any available electronics. Ukraine got stronger while Pootin played it slow so he got anxious and attacked. Would have attacked while the mud would stay frozen but he didn't want to embarrass the only friend he was going to have afterwards, so he waited. That was dumb.

Biden gave him an offramp before the invasion by signaling clearly that the US was willing to treat Crimea as fait accompli--after all, if we were going to have a measured response, it was going to measure zero if he didn't advance from January's status quo. That may have been dumb, too, but we'll never know for sure: the other options were things like offering Ukraine a no-fly zone or just ignoring the troop build-up that every private and publicly accessible satellite could clearly see happening.

Pootin has not shown any interest in an offramp--he didn't even negotiate a cease fire, he just declared a little break so his guys could regroup under HIMARS and drone fire and enjoy the fireworks. Like when that column stalled outside Kyiv except with opposition. If you think either of those or Snake Island happened because he wanted to make a nice gesture you've spent too much time reading Russian propaganda. What good is the gesture if he's not even going to suggest a negotiation? (Remember, we already know he broke that off in February, no need to haul that bullshit out again.)

Ukraine needs to attack and show progress so the EU can find their backbone before winter or, better (but less importantly), before the US mid-terms. Get through those without letting Russian "special operations" install tankies in western governments and Pootin is screwed.

Your feed is compromised and you remain loyal to people who are disloyal. Rod talks his book. What's your excuse?
    A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

7/18 Update on Russian strategy.

https://www.understandingwar.org/
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by Cisco Kid View Post
    7/18 Update on Russian strategy.

https://www.understandingwar.org/
    "The Russian Ministry of Defense (MoD) announced on July 18 that Shoigu inspected the Eastern group and directed Muradov to prioritize the destruction of Ukrainian long-range missiles and artillery systems."

Tell us you can't advance against HIMARS without saying you can't advance against HIMARS.

Fortunately Russian media says they’ve destroyed 38 of the 12 HIMars systems delivered, and genocide apologists cunty and rodless cheer

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    Fortunately Russian media says they’ve destroyed 38 of the 12 HIMars systems delivered, and genocide apologists cunty and rodless cheer
    That only means that the imperialist pigs lied and delivered 50 or even a 100 himars because Nato has been the Aggressor all along! Ha! I did my research and rod Este helped me on Telegram!
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Then roll in a few squadrons of the finest pilot in the world. The RAF.
    Your ancestors in the RAF displayed bravery and courage when they stood up against a brutal dictator.

They would be ashamed at what a sniveling coward you are under the same circumstances.

"Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters