Page 392 of 658 FirstFirst ... 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 ... LastLast
Results 9,776 to 9,800 of 16437

Thread: Ukraine

I don’t think Russians have ever been accused of having a ‘strong moral compass’ as a character trait.
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by John_B View Post
    What's the English translation of that sign?
    Energodar. Where this is.

Perhaps VP is mobilizing just to foster public dissent so he can say withdrawal from Ukraine is will of the people. He remains a master strategist.

How can they sell it as a great defensive struggle when no one is actually attacking Russia? I get that they will try but not even Russians are gonna buy that.

TBF, if this shit keeps going south for Putin, it could be the beginning of the end of the contemporary Russia we all know and love. So in a way, it could be considered defensive by the current regime.

Quote Originally Posted by AK47bp View Post
    Man, for the few men left alive in Russia after this war the female to male ratio will be like 1,000 to 1.
    Hmmm. Well maybe China and India are playing the long game...

Quote Originally Posted by Tri-Ungulate View Post
    Hmmm. Well maybe China and India are playing the long game...
    Wow. All those predictions that One Child would send China into war and so few suggested that they could just act friendly toward a large scale loser and send off for brides. Impressive.

Ukrainian men in Melitopol are being told to leave at any cost as they suspect Russia is going to round up Ukrainians and press them into service to be used as cannon fodder.

https://www.pravda.com.ua/eng/news/2022/09/22/7368599/

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Some of those videos with men loading onto buses are very North Korea'ish no? Russians serving their master.

https://twitter.com/wartranslated/st...9luyD9Mg&s=19s

Kinda fucked. Vodka breathing sacrificial lambs sent to slaughter.

I don't see how this ends well for Putin. Or really for anybody.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by uglymoney; 09-23-2022 at 02:30 AM.

this is a referedum i support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVv3ofeBnME
    It's a war of the mind and we're armed to the teeth.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    How can they sell it as a great defensive struggle when no one is actually attacking Russia? I get that they will try but not even Russians are gonna buy that.
    Well after the vote, and we all know the results already, VP will say it is part of Russia. Fuck Putin

Quote Originally Posted by subtle plague View Post
    this is a referedum i support!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVv3ofeBnME
    That was hilarious! I wanna get annexed!
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

Random fact: Trotsky was Jewish and Ukrainian.

Trotsky was an atheist Marxist who helped that piece of human excrement, Lenin, topple the new Russian Republic in October 1917. All Trotsky's supporters were soon imprisoned and murdered by Lenin's other pal, Stalin, who also committed the Holodomor against Ukraine. Trotsky was exiled, then murdered by Soviet secret state police: stabbed to death with an ice pick in the back of the head in a movie theater while in Mexico.

But what does that have to do with anything, much less his family lineage?

Trotsky's parents were Jewish. If Trotsky had succeeded Lenin would we have had the Holdomor? Would we have the situation we find and ourselves in today?

What, we’re going to try to predict the hypothetical arc of history for Russia and SU? I mean, who would’ve predicted that alcoholic Yeltsin shit show..

Oh wait.
    Know of a pair of Fischer Ranger 107Ti 189s (new or used) for sale? PM me.

What if Jesus had been an acid head?

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    What if Jesus had been an acid head?
    He'd have wandered around in the desert listening to the voices in his head?
    Quote Originally Posted by Downbound Train View Post
    And there will come a day when our ancestors look back...........

Or maybe found some ‘Golden Tablets’ that drove him to Utah, I mean, who the fuck knows.

The chairman of the Committee on European Affairs in the Bundestag says he has evidence that Spain was willing to provide Ukraine with working Leopard 2 tanks but was prevented by the German government.

Perhaps the biggest reason why this matters is simply because of second order effects. If instead of sending weapons piecemeal and withholding transfers, there had been a committed effort to strengthen Ukraine with an eye towards a massive late summer offensive campaign then Europe wouldn't end up paying hundreds of billions to bail out their private sector and to subsidize heating for homeowners.

In that sense it's sort of like operation Warp Speed in America. In spite of all the whinging about pharmaceutical companies profiting, the program saved trillions in second order costs. There's even a natural experiment. Xi's brutal and extreme Covid policy which is wrecking the Chinese economy is a direct result of China's ineffective domestic vaccine along with China's refusal to buy effective Western vaccines.

So in response to Russia's mobilization, Europe needs to send armor in much larger quantities and America needs to send just enough ATACMS to cut Russian supply lines in the south, enough to take out two bridges. Otherwise a long costly campaign becomes much more likely.

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    So in response to Russia's mobilization, Europe needs to send armor in much larger quantities and America needs to send just enough ATACMS to cut Russian supply lines in the south, enough to take out two bridges. Otherwise a long costly campaign becomes much more likely.
    Solid take and I agree. Here is hoping generals have already told Biden we need to do this asap.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

No more Russians allowed on tourist visas to Finland. Hit the streets to protest the unjust war of imperialist aggression or go fight for land that isn't yours. Sucks, but those are the only options. Paka.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

This should be the new Russian National Anthem.

https://youtu.be/-ScaGjwkg2Y

"Exhumation of bodies from the mass burial in Izyum is being completed today. A total of 436 bodies were exhumed. Most of them have signs of violent death, and 30 have traces of torture, Oleg Sinegubov, head of Kharkiv OVA

There are bodies with ropes around their necks, with bound hands, with broken limbs and gunshot wounds. Several men have amputated genitalia. All this is evidence of the terrible tortures that the occupiers subjected the residents of Izyum to. Most of the bodies are civilians, 21 are military."