Page 489 of 658 FirstFirst ... 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 494 ... LastLast
Results 12,201 to 12,225 of 16431

Thread: Ukraine

Hey Rod, how does Putin’s cock taste?
    Quando paramucho mi amore de felice carathon.
    Mundo paparazzi mi amore cicce verdi parasol.
    Questo abrigado tantamucho que canite carousel.

Quote Originally Posted by irul&ublo View Post
    Hey Rod, how does Putin’s cock taste?
    Putin has a cock left? Seems he told Xi to hold his beer and stuck his dick in the woodchipper.

Zombie warfare in Ukraine. Pretty intense read.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/01/europ...cmd/index.html

Andriy says facing the assault was a frightening and surreal experience.

“Our machine gunner was almost getting crazy, because he was shooting at them. And he said, I know I shot him, but he doesn’t fall. And then after some time, when he maybe bleeds out, so he just falls down.”

Andriy compares the battle to a scene out of a zombie movie. “They’re climbing above the corpse of their friends, stepping on them,” he says.

“It looks like it’s very, very likely that they are getting some drugs before attack,” he says, a claim that CNN has not been able independently to verify.
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Zombie warfare in Ukraine. Pretty intense read.

https://www.cnn.com/2023/02/01/europ...cmd/index.html
    It would not surprise me at all that they are giving those Wagner freaks drugs.

When I was on active duty we did some ops that required us to stay awake and alert for 24-48 hours. They gave us chewable tablets to “boost our endurance”. Found out later it was meth.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Speed is a time tested performance aid in the military circles.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Of course Russia is corrupt, but we are sending money to Ukraine.

And of course it's affecting everyone's life, especially the many Ukrainians that die every day, fighting our war.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk
    Pretty sure it’s their war from their perspective

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    It would not surprise me at all that they are giving those Wagner freaks drugs.

When I was on active duty we did some ops that required us to stay awake and alert for 24-48 hours. They gave us chewable tablets to “boost our endurance”. Found out later it was meth.

Amphetamines is used, not methamphetamine. But yeah. It also makes those ADD soldiers laser focused.

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by uglymoney View Post
    Amphetamines is used, not methamphetamine. But yeah. It also makes those ADD soldiers laser focused.
    The Germans definitely fueled the Blitzkrieg with meth. https://time.com/5752114/nazi-military-drugs/

Good read here.

https://fherehab.com/learning/amphetamine-history

Sent from my SM-G991U1 using Tapatalk

Canadian sniper talking about working in Ukraine. Pretty crazy.

https://www.theglobeandmail.com/insi...most-inhumane/
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

He looks focused.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Bunion 2020 View Post
    He looks focused.
    He’s a Finn

Ukrainian hacker group says they found a trove of emails describing Russian influence peddling in EU:

"For years, a secret organization run from inside Russia’s parliament successfully interfered with European policies on occupied Ukraine. Leaked emails give a new overview of the operation and show how European Union politicians who helped push Moscow’s agenda were offered cash and perks.

Leaked emails show how a Duma insider built a network of analysts, journalists, and others who helped him push the Kremlin’s interests abroad.
    His group offered cash to European politicians to propose pro-Russian motions in their local legislatures, and paid far-right activists to publish pro-Kremlin articles in European media outlets.
    The network arranged trips to occupied Crimea for European politicians and businessmen, with travel and accommodation covered by Russian state-funded organizations and honoraria apparently offered to some individuals.
    It also helped bring European political figures to Russia to act as election observers, with a 68,000-euro budget allocated to the project."

https://www.occrp.org/en/investigati...tion-of-crimea

Any mention of comRod

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Not that I saw, but I guess you never know what handle a guy might pick.

Imma cry. I finally ran out of my Ukrainian brandy stash. Went to my usual supplier and the manager told me that their supply from that distiller and several other Ukranian brands have completely gone dry with no allocations remaining. No ETA on future shipments. His theory is that the war might've finally effected the area where the stuff is made.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Any mention of comRod

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app
    Or anyone from the Trump Admin.?

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Or anyone from the Trump Admin.?
    July 3rd and 4th, 2018

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Image1675463312.655037.jpg 
Views:	92 
Size:	194.7 KB 
ID:	445977

My Senator as far right in that picture as possible. What a knob.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by MontuckyFried View Post
    . His theory is that the war might've finally effected the area where the stuff is made.
    A-ffected.
    FFS
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    A-ffected.
    FFS
    Good one - I chuckled.

Russians gearing up for a big push apparently. I wonder how they would define their strategic objective. I hope they're about to stick their dicks in the woodchipper but we'll see.

Politically, Putin needs to take some ground to claim winning and save his ass. Just blowing up some schools and apartment buildings won't cut it back home. He put a Mad Dog General in charge with orders to get it done. Wonder what the body count is now at the front?
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

There was a good piece on Frontline on PBS the other night about how successive presidents misjudged Putin and let him get away with Georgia, Crimea, and eastern Ukraine, leading him to believe he could get away with an all-out invasion. It took an old, "weak" man to stand up to him. Should be available on line.