Page 488 of 663 FirstFirst ... 483 484 485 486 487 488 489 490 491 492 493 ... LastLast
Results 12,176 to 12,200 of 16551

Thread: Ukraine

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    This is absolutely incorrect. Congress is the only reason we still have the A10. If it was up to the USAF that plane would have been gone 10 years ago.

https://www.businessinsider.com/cong...rthogs-2022-12

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Yup, an out of touch CSAF thought it best to rid themselves of their primary CAS aircraft when the primary role of the USAF at the time (i.e. Iraq and Afghanistan wars) was providing CAS to Army soldiers and Marines fighting and dying in both wars.

Quote Originally Posted by AKPogue View Post
    I love when stupid people act like they know what they're talking about.
    2,743 posts of self love, eh dumbfuck?

Israeli attacked military infrastructure across Iran. Looks like Ukraine won't see Mohajer drones for a bit. Israel uses Russian S-300 and S-400 air defense systems that didn't protect them from the most recent attacks of Iranian drones. Meanwhile, russians and iranians are cooperating in military industry, especially attack drones and missiles. Patriots might be in even bigger demand.

Sent from my Pixel 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    2,743 posts of self love, eh dumbfuck?
    Ah another who never fails to prove it's better to be thought an idiot than open your mouth and remove all doubt 8,356 times.
    The pacifists always lose, because the anti-pacifists kill them.

Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    Israeli attacked military infrastructure across Iran. Looks like Ukraine won't see Mohajer drones for a bit. Israel uses Russian S-300 and S-400 air defense systems that didn't protect them from the most recent attacks of Iranian drones. Meanwhile, russians and iranians are cooperating in military industry, especially attack drones and missiles. Patriots might be in even bigger demand.

Is this recent? I hadn't seen any news about any recent Israeli attacks in Iran?
    "We don't beat the reaper by living longer, we beat the reaper by living well and living fully." - Randy Pausch

Quote Originally Posted by Toadman View Post
    Is this recent? I hadn't seen any news about any recent Israeli attacks in Iran?
    https://www.reuters.com/world/middle...ia-2023-01-28/

Indeed, where is that news coming from? Low information red hatter friends are in a panic about ww3 starting like usual. Best I can find is 3 drones shot down, no one claimed them. Reported by IRNA - Iranian government news, same on BBC et al.

And Robik has some sort of typo. Israel doesn't operate S-400, eh? Same for S-300. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    red hatter friends are in a panic about ww3 starting
    At campaign events & online the former president is directly parroting the Kremlin on Ukraine.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Indeed, where is that news coming from? Low information red hatter friends are in a panic about ww3 starting like usual. Best I can find is 3 drones shot down, no one claimed them. Reported by IRNA - Iranian government news, same on BBC et al.

And Robik has some sort of typo. Israel doesn't operate S-400, eh? Same for S-300. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/S-400_missile_system
    My bad on S-300 and S-400, just misread it on one TG channel.

Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    My bad on S-300 and S-400, just misread it on one TG channel.
    Aye. I couldn't tell if you meant Iran or Ukraine, or who. Not sure either of them has S-400, Ukraine has S-300. Iran may too.

The various social media takes continue to distort it in their preferred directions.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6ABD1A11-3B2F-4FE1-9F63-E0F7EF38EEBC.jpg 
Views:	102 
Size:	666.1 KB 
ID:	445412
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Success!

Ukraine ranks 116 out of 180 countries on the annual Corruption Perceptions Index released Tuesday by Transparency International, up one ranking from last year.

Sent from my moto g 5G using Tapatalk

Hindsight is 20/20

But considering the aggression started in 2014, a lot of time was wasted, not preparing more. I’m sure it’s a mix of mistakes, lack of aid and will on NATO’s part, and yes, Ukraines problems too.

None of the above addresses the underlying cause: the barbaric Russian Federation. It might have once seemed easy to leave and head west, but the story of Ukraine over the past ten years is an existential struggle to escape a horrible past; like a nightmare or a horror movie, history pulls you back just at the moment when you were starting to feel free.

We are witnessing the last throes of the ageing ­Russian empire and Ukraine’s final affirmation as a sovereign nation. Most Americans recognize a fight for freedom when they see it.

Seems like with 8+ years of knowing they were going to invade Ukraine...the Russians might have made a better job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    Success!

Ukraine ranks 116 out of 180 countries on the annual Corruption Perceptions Index released Tuesday by Transparency International, up one ranking from last year.

And Russia is even worse at 137! What’s your point? The US is the most corrupt NATO member. Is there significance to that?

100 billion sent there without much accountability.

Quote Originally Posted by rod9301 View Post
    100 billion sent there without much accountability.

How has that impacted your life?

Fuck off Rod
    Aim for the chopping block. If you aim for the wood, you will have nothing. Aim past the wood, aim through the wood.
    http://tim-kirchoff.pixels.com/

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    And Russia is even worse at 137! What’s your point?
    He didn't bother reading his own source. He's just reposting from his cesspool media diet. If he was even slightly informed about his source, he'd know Transparency International directly blames Russian and Russian aligned kleptocrats for undermining democracy in Ukraine:

"Years of inaction against corruption have allowed kleptocrats to take control, undermined democratic processes, restricted civic space and weakened public institutions – fuelling violence, conflict and instability in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 was a stark reminder of the threat that corruption and the absence of government accountability pose for global peace and security: kleptocrats in Russia (28) have amassed great fortunes by pledging loyalty to President Vladimir Putin in exchange for profitable government contracts and protection of their economic interests. The absence of any checks on Putin’s power allowed him to pursue his geopolitical ambitions with impunity. This attack destabilised the European continent, threatening democracy and has killed tens of thousands. "

I wonder what zerohedge says about ukraine corruption?

Sent from my SM-A536W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by MultiVerse View Post
    He didn't bother reading his own source. He's just reposting from his cesspool media diet. If he was even slightly informed about his source, he'd know Transparency International directly blames Russian and Russian aligned kleptocrats for undermining democracy in Ukraine:

"Years of inaction against corruption have allowed kleptocrats to take control, undermined democratic processes, restricted civic space and weakened public institutions – fuelling violence, conflict and instability in Eastern Europe and Central Asia.

The Russian invasion of Ukraine in February 2022 was a stark reminder of the threat that corruption and the absence of government accountability pose for global peace and security: kleptocrats in Russia (28) have amassed great fortunes by pledging loyalty to President Vladimir Putin in exchange for profitable government contracts and protection of their economic interests. The absence of any checks on Putin’s power allowed him to pursue his geopolitical ambitions with impunity. This attack destabilised the European continent, threatening democracy and has killed tens of thousands. "
    Of course Russia is corrupt, but we are sending money to Ukraine.

And of course it's affecting everyone's life, especially the many Ukrainians that die every day, fighting our war.

our war, lol
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

What an idiot.

Quote Originally Posted by ex-powderbroker View Post
    our war, lol
    Rod, "When Ukrainians defend themselves, they're escalating"

Rod's parroting of Russian influence operations & propaganda works exactly the same way Russia runs its military operation. Keep recycling old shit endlessly - send wave after wave of trash and hope that something eventually slips through defenses.