I can't log in on mobile web

I changed my password per IAS's suggestion. I can log in on desktop (where I am now), but when I try to log in on mobile, I get a "Thanks for logging in" message and then get spit back to the main forum page and I'm no longer logged in. Any ideas how to fix?

Quote Originally Posted by Kevo View Post
    I changed my password per IAS's suggestion. I can log in on desktop (where I am now), but when I try to log in on mobile, I get a "Thanks for logging in" message and then get spit back to the main forum page and I'm no longer logged in. Any ideas how to fix?
    Give it a day? It took me a while to get logged out after I changed mine.

I didn't change password but cannot log in on mobile device after first getting app on mobile device. It says invalid email/user name or password. It works on ipad and desktop...

Any thoughts?

I was able to log in on mobile after clearing browser cache.

Maybe try clearing app cache?

Alright, well now I can log in on mobile web but I've been logged out on desktop.

When I try to log in with my same username and password on desktop I'm locked out and I get a "can't remember your password? Reset password prompt".

I tried deleting browser cache but it didn't work this time.

Any ideas how to fix this? I don't need to reset my password. I can log in on mobile, but the same password doesn't work on desktop.

Well, I just tried changing my password through a reset link, but I was sent an email with a username that I've never seen before that hasn't yet been activated.

Shit appears to be very broken. I can luckily still log in on mobile web (not app) but on desktop I'm perpetually logged out across multiple different browsers and I end up in a loop when I try to log in.