Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    That's a screaming frame deal.
    You'll have to let us know how it rides with 18" chainstays and eleventy billion inch reach.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

Finally pieced together all the parts and built it up. Some parts bin stuff, some Craigslist, some clearance/ online deals. It ended up being a nicer build than I expected initially.

Hello Dave, size large - at 6'0", I'm at the upper end of their sizing for the large, and if I did it over again, might pick the XL. It feels a little short for seated climbing, but fine for seat dropped descending.

160mm Lyrik Ultimate
    12-speed SRAM GX shifter, 10-50 cassette, chain
    Descendant carbon crank, 32T SRAM steel ring
    Shimano Saint brakes, metal pads, 200/180 rotors
    Nukeproof Horizon V2 wheelset (these are surprisingly nice hubs, 102 POE 6-pawl rear)
    2.6 Kenda Hellkat front, 2.6 Specialized Purgatory rear with a Nukeproof insert
    175mm Fox Transfer Performance dropper, ZTTO remote, WTB Volt saddle
    Race Face Aeffect stem and handlebar
    Small bits: FSA cartridge headset, Funn ISCG bash guard, Shimano SPDs

It's 34# of fun! Climbs acceptably due to seat tube angle, with some front wheel flop due to 62* HTA. Descends unstoppably due to that same HTA. Back end is stiff - there isn't much of that springy feel you hope for from a steel hardtail. You can ride it over the front end and kick out the rear where you want in corners.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

Wow that thing looks crazy slack just sitting there in the picture. Sea Foam green looks better in your pic than the site too. Enjoy and the big meaty tires are great on the modern HT, despite the heft climbing

Titus slack ti 29er hardtail - buy or not?

Love that color. On One has historically listed geo sagged, haven’t they? So, maybe closer to 61 degrees?
    Remind me. We'll send him a red cap and a Speedo.

Pretty cool bike!