Compromised Accounts

Vladimir Putin and his minions have been busy hacking accounts and then posting in Gear Swap. More details here: https://www.tetongravity.com/forums/...OPPERS-MAGGOTS

Read these wise words:

If you have been logging into the site with h00k3rs4nd8L0w since 2003, please update it to something unique so we can stop these fuckers. And, feel free to report any too good to be true FS listings.

To change your deets,
    - in edit settings of the form <- then go to email and password
    - then change your password at the top

That should get you back into the app and forums, etc. So easy a dentist could do it.

Good luck and stay safe.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

I was slightly amused at the
    Tell me how to make my shit more attractive so I can flip gear. Thread
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Would it be wise to begin using two step verification?

Quote Originally Posted by CnRzG View Post
    Would it be wise to begin using two step verification?
    Sure, but this is TGR, someone will need to send them a 3.5" floppy drive with the appropriate server upgrade code, then the stoned and flatbrimmed intern has to make it into the server closet with the disk without knocking over the box fan or the whole thing goes to shit

Quote Originally Posted by adrenalated View Post
    Sure, but this is TGR, someone will need to send them a 3.5" floppy drive with the appropriate server upgrade code, then the stoned and flatbrimmed intern has to make it into the server closet with the disk without knocking over the box fan or the whole thing goes to shit
    You forgot the large pot of coffee that is precariously perched on a shelf above the server.
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    You forgot the large pot of coffee that is precariously perched on a shelf above the server.
    So I created a new password on my desktop computer, logged out, then logged back in, no problems. Went on Tapatalk on my phone, was prompted to log in using new TGR password, no problems. But it still won't let me log in on my laptop. Cleared the cache, etc. What am I doing wrong?

did you turn it off and on?
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

Quote Originally Posted by ml242 View Post
    did you turn it off and on?
    The laptop? Yes

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahman View Post
    So I created a new password on my desktop computer, logged out, then logged back in, no problems. Went on Tapatalk on my phone, was prompted to log in using new TGR password, no problems. But it still won't let me log in on my laptop. Cleared the cache, etc. What am I doing wrong?
    Same shit just happened to me. I had to reset my password again on desktop just now even though I did it two days ago.

critical-motion down, does anyone know him?
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

I’ve swapped with him here n seattle and believe it or not still have his number n a circa 08 pm. Happy to txt him a message or share his cell

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

any luck getting accounts back able to post? I changed some settings and now I can't use my original account

bot life ain’t easy…