Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcox510 View Post
    Just an FYI as an alternative, they Movement Alptracks series is getting updated nextyear, the 106 will have the same shape as the GO 106. Its getting a longer radius, straighter sidecut than the current version. I've never skied any of the Movements so don't have any frame of reference.

Attachment 415188
    Wow.. the AlpTracks 106 has gained a lot of weight over the years. It used to be around 1200g.

Putting out a feeler, anyone potentially interested in a full set of Moonlight Carbon 95s at 177cm?

https://snowdepartment.com/products/...32075670323281

It's the same as the former Mission 96, just slightly different top sheet. Mine are mounted with shimmed ATK R10s at 295 BSL (2nd mount) and weighs about 1660g all-in (1315g flat). They are paired with Hagan Boost 94 skins which are almost a perfect fit. Used about 7 days in the backcountry.

Rocker profile is low and long. As a rough measurement, there is probably 55cm of tip rocker but 60% of it is very, very subtle and the last 40% forms a gradual rise to a modest tip splay. The tail rocker is also long-ish but very subtle and forms a somewhat flattish tail. There is about 2mm of camber underneath (so 4mm gap when the skis are base to base). Can send/post pics if there is interest.

Not set on price, but thinking $600-650 for everything depending on where I'm shipping to. Open to offers/price policing of course.