Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Vancouver Mayor, Kennedy Stewart had this to say last Friday on On the Coast with Gloria Macarenko:
    Kennedy Stewart: "I think it's a hate convoy. I think these people are coming to our city, that's 95% vaccinated, and they're spreading hate. They're bringing their swastikas and confederate flags. They're trying to intimidate health workers. They're trying to intimidate our very diverse population. And I'm telling ya, they should just make their point and just get out of here. We don't want them here. We're all tired from this pandemic. Everybody here in our city has been pulling together to get through this and these folks are disruptive and full of hate and they have no place in Vancouver."
    Gloria Macarenko: "...Do you worry about painting everyone with the same brush?"

Kennedy Stewart: "No, in fact that's exactly what I want to do. I think if you hang out with these type of people, if you're standing beside somebody who's waving a swastika or confederate flag, or yelling hate, that's who you are too."

where are the Dogs ?

I havent seen one police dog in any of these protests they should be earning their kibble by chewing on a turcker
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

The police chief claims that all the discussions they had with the "protesters" were about how they would be here from Friday to Sunday... He's looking like quite the idiot right now.

If it was just about the vaccine mandate it would be way less absurd. But these fuck-tards want "all COVID restrictions lifted". Bitch, the current death rate from COVID-19 is basically at its highest point in the pandemic. Poor snowflakes that don't like masks.

I'm 3.5 tendies into a box combo. Fuck 'em.

Bring back Chretien. Choke out a few of those hicks

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Alors ! The Shawinigin handshake, AKA Jean Cretien the PM doing his own security, I read a bio piece where he talked about going to a new school as a kid and beating the shit out of the biggest guy just to start things out right

In spite of being a liberal Pierre was no weak kneed bleeding heart either the " just watch me " segment as he invoked the war measures act

https://ca.video.search.yahoo.com/yh...7&action=click

Flipping the bird from the caboose leaving canmore was a classic too.
    Your link doesnt seem to be working

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    how the FN protests on FN lands were dealt with quite sucessfully locally by the RCMP

Step 1. Set up exclusion zones and don't let anyone or anything in, and arrest those who try.
    Step 2. Sabotage any onsite water supplies, food, fuel, tents, vehicles. Threaten to arrest anyone who interferes.
    Step 3. Block any media from being able to see what is going on and get the word out. Arrest media that does get in to report on the happenings.
    Step 4. Send in the heavily armed C-IRG with their dogs and snipers and choppers and drones and intimidate and arrest everyone.

the po-lice just need to man up, do their jobs and collect the big OT checks

Just pretend the protesters are brown
    Edited for accuracy.
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Such an embarrassment. The hypocrisy just oozes from the police chief who has stated he has no plans to resign. Plan and hope for the best, is I believe what all good and legitimate emergency services are taught to do, no? Especially when a mob like this is announced weeks in advance and literally drives across the country. How could anyone have planned for this?
    "...if you're not doing a double flip cork something, skiing spines in Haines, or doing double flip cork somethings off spines in Haines, you're pretty much just gaping."

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    What does Trudeau do when the public wants COVID related restrictions loosened like what is currently happening in Europe? He will look like he is capitulating to the truckers.
    The COVID restrictions are handled provincially, just like they are handled by individual states in your country. But you keep on doing you.

Border restrictions? Doesn't Canada have federal vaccine mandates like Biden tried to do here?

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    Border restrictions? Doesn't Canada have federal vaccine mandates like Biden tried to do here?
    You are correct that the federal border has restrictions but this group long ago (the convoy had already become what it is before it reached Ottawa) stopped focusing on the border mandates requiring truckers be vaccinated - they now want all restrictions lifted, which is primarily the responsibility of the provinces. Not enough people care about truckers having to be vaxxed and most people support the border mandates requiring people to be vaxxed or face restrictions. I doubt Trudeau will capitulate there are far too many voters against the convoy and not nearly enough care about truckers to sway him/the government. Conservatives don't even have a leader now so they aren't going to risk forcing an election over this at this time.

CanaStan Antivax/Truckers Protest in Ottawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I live and work in the area, and this is not a protest. It is the siege of a community by he lowest common denominator of Canadian society.

As a capital city, Ottawa knows protests. If these nitwits would have come to town, shown respect for the community, and directed their - albeit misguided - frustration in the right direction, then no one would have cared. At this point, people are leaving their homes because they have no peace and they don't feel safe. For me, that crosses a line, and these fake truckers can go fuck themselves.

The only bright side is the trolling on TikTok. Like I said, lowest common denominator and it shows.
    Yeah, then the whole ‘Canada Unity’ parties MOU.

This is not about truckers, but they have latched on. The organizer of the gofundme and convoy wanted Alberta to separate to become another US state.

Anyone read the MOU? They want elected leaders to be removed from government so they can take over. Seems undemocratic to me.

I am not a trucker, but I’m sure there are enough truckers tired of it getting referred to as a truckers protest. This is for the 10-15% of unvaccinated people who want to cross the border.
    Quote Originally Posted by jlboyell View Post
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    That’s from nearby residents who are trying to get it to become a class action suit against the organizers, I hope that happens.

I am less than a mile from where many of these people took over a parking lot and had turned it into a fuel depot that the police confiscated the diesel and propane from last night.
    Climate change deniers should be in the same boat as the flat earthers, ridiculed for stupidity.

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    That’s from nearby residents who are trying to get it to become a class action suit against the organizers, I hope that happens.

I am less than a mile from where many of these people took over a parking lot and had turned it into a fuel depot that the police confiscated the diesel and propane from last night.
    What a nightmare. Going to work after listening to those yahoos all night. Theyll soon learn theres a price for being stoopid

the cops are getting it together

this will be our very own jan 6th

I think there is a very real possibility someone will die

CanaStan Antivax/Truckers Protest in Ottawa.

They’ve already tried to set fire to an apartment building full of residents

https://twitter.com/TiMunoz/status/1...AdhKlBZkanRHLg

A known local elected politician who was just hanging out watching the protest not in any official capacity, got harassed and retreated

4 hrs east of here the editor of the main newspaper has quit covering aniti vax or trucker protests becuz its just too dangerous for his staff

the anti - vaxers are way off the deep end

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    A known local elected politician who was just hanging out watching the protest not in any official capacity, got harassed and retreated

4 hrs east of here the editor of the main newspaper has quit covering tRumper protests becuz its just too dangerous for his staff

the tRumpers are way off the deep end
    Fify

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by johnnyg82 View Post
    They’ve already tried to set fire to an apartment building full of residents

https://twitter.com/TiMunoz/status/1...AdhKlBZkanRHLg
    Arson is just another day in Pugetopolis. We have an abundant supply of crazy with no place else to go.

Cool beans though. I could see deck of the bridge from my dorm.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Flipping the bird from the caboose leaving canmore was a classic too.
    Your link doesnt seem to be working

It's not called the Salmon Arm Salute for nothing

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Crank View Post
    It's not called the Salmon Arm Salute for nothing
    Thanks for clarifying. That makes sense. I like salmon arm. Nice location. Good community but theres definitely alot of the anti vax/fuck trudeau crowd mixed in w the good people. I'd flip the bird at a few people if i spent sny time there im sure

That's an awesome painting