Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

CanaStan Antivax/Truckers Protest in Ottawa.

OK not here to argue about hoe many people or trucks, but that shit seems to be getting worse, not better there.. With Ottawa as the lightning rod for stupid, does that mean the rest of the country is glad those fools are there now instead of in their towns? Vibes to Ottawa though.

Good GAWD what a shitshow
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Wont be long now. Those inbred hillbillies are going to get their ass handed to them soon

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

Quote Originally Posted by grinch View Post
    Wont be long now. Those inbred hillbillies are going to get their ass handed to them soon

Good thing they aren’t First Nations. Police would have already kicked their ass.

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Good thing they aren’t First Nations. Police would have already kicked their ass.
    Ya definitely. Sad. ml has vid of cops giving food to those hicks. Guess thats where the poo that they flung and squeezed out on peoples yards came from

Can I get this thread moved to polyass.

It’s a political protest.

And Justin Bieber Trudeau Is just a high school drama teacher. And the son of Fidel Castro. Viva la revolucion

I’m butthurt. Call a mod dick. ASAP.
    . . .

“We can't just take the law into our own hands."

Deputy Chief of Police

Should have cut off their supplies, camo, assault rifles arrest everyone in site with zero reason, tow stuff away issue tickets, fuck their shit up in general,

instead they are doing fuck all cuz they are white people eh, should have asked the first nations what the cops normaly do

I don't tink Pierre Trudeau would have stood for this and here he is uttering the famous words " just watch me "

https://www.cbc.ca/archives/just-wat...isis-1.4676740https://www.cbc.ca/archives/just-wat...isis-1.4676740
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Can I get this thread moved to polyass.

It’s a political protest.

And Justin Bieber Trudeau Is just a high school drama teacher. And the son of Fidel Castro. Viva la revolucion

I’m butthurt. Call a mod dick. ASAP.
    danno<3thebutthurtpm
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

How many covid threads do you need?

You have serious personal issues

the cops need to get by the poor good old boy who lost his job cuz he won't vax or wtf

and knock some head like they were un-white

apparently in Vangrooyy a bunch of people on bicycles stood the truckers down,

which sounds exactly like Vangroovy

So the bulk of the Flutruxklan went to Ottawa who's police completely mismanaged things from the onset and have basically allowed the city to become occupied with protesters.

Shit is literally out of control in the capital with trucks and supporters clogging streets protesting (drinking dancing jumping on / off trucks wearing flags marching the streets etc aka basically the PRIDE parades they likely despise lol) with added non stop horn honking. Just an hour or so ago Ottawa police moved in and confiscated a cache of fuel from the 'logistics area' they had set up, beside the food stations, bouncy castles and saunas they brought in I AM HONESTLY NOT MAKING THIS UP. Noteworthy as it's been the first real official show of literally any force against these goons in over a week.

A smaller group made it's way to Toronto this weekend (as well as many other towns and cities I'm sure) but were largely cock blocked by a surprisingly well planned out response by Toronto's generally dysfunctional police force. Rumours of some minor traffic disruptions Monday AM but I think the Toronto disturbance is largely complete.

Ottawa is still a mess and the wild energy makes me think things can teeter into a CDN Jan 6 of some sorts.

I say that Toronto is likely done for now but make no mistake - this will be a new way for the far right to get attention and organize into larger groups. I hate to see this continue stateside.

I watched a few live streams Toronto looked pretty big. Trucks mostly stopped outside the city but several streets were full of people
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    I watched a few live streams Toronto looked pretty big. Trucks mostly stopped outside the city but several streets were full of people
    Precisely the beauty of it. TPS closed off access to their targeted destinations (Queens park and hospital row). So they had to figure out where to park, walk in, realize 'shit the cities dun kinda big' get lost, realize public transit is shut down, locals aren't exactly helping with directions lol, can't eat or drink or.. anywhere and they promptly lost interest and fizzled out.

Contrasted to Ottawa's lack of response and now near 'out of control' status. (My bad earlier the city of Ottawa declared a state of emergency, so there you go.)

Name:  IMG_6500.jpg
Views: 1156
Size:  91.5 KB

Sad they lost the election that they didnt even vote in. Hick parade '22

Some more background here:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/bvnd...qgmCFC-G5TU548

If pulling this shit during Winterlude doesn’t constitute high treason, then I don’t know what does. The people need their Beavertails, and they damn well need to be able to eat them while on skates!

I’m looking forward to this bullshit coming to a US city near you soon.

(Also, I think the mods should just let this thread stay in PR if for no other reason to bug the losers who can’t handle having their pet threads moved to that other place.)

^^this. Their butthurt warms my heart

(Also, I think the mods should just let this thread stay in PR if for no other reason to bug the losers who can’t handle having their pet threads moved to that other place.)
    QFH (H=hilarity)
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

What does Trudeau do when the public wants COVID related restrictions loosened like what is currently happening in Europe? He will look like he is capitulating to the truckers.

how the FN protests on FN lands were dealt with quite sucessfully locally by the RCMP

Step 1. Set up exclusion zones and don't let anyone or anything in, and arrest those who try.
    Step 2. Sabotage any onsite water supplies, food, fuel, tents, vehicles. Threaten to arrest anyone who interferes.
    Step 3. Block any media from being able to see what is going on and get the word out.
    Step 4. Send in the heavily armed C-IRG with their dogs and snipers and choppers and drones and intimidate and arrest everyone.

the po-lice just need to man up, do their jobs and collect the big OT checks

Just pretend the protesters are brown

I’m looking forward to this bullshit coming to a US city near you soon.
    you mean like The Capital?

Quote Originally Posted by altasnob View Post
    What does Trudeau do when the public wants COVID related restrictions loosened like what is currently happening in Europe? He will look like he is capitulating to the truckers.
    Where will Benny got to ski first, Italy or Canada?
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Benny's not dumb. Anyone on the East Coast should be taking their vacations to Europe, not Canada.

Fuck Benny. He has no place in a Flu Trux Klan thread.