Page 9 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... LastLast
    MTT this has next to nothing to do with actual truckers. The few that have gotten caught up in this mess are being used as a front/pawns all along.

The message along with this is to stock up. I'm not going to panic, already did that and stocked up 20 years ago, keep a prudent reserve of stuff LOL This is probably not going to amount to much, if anything at all..

Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Really you need to get to the store and stock up on avacados and guacamole dip

Did you not see the news this morning

Wonder if Biden will lean on Your prime minister to not buy Mexican avocados?

And I other news. NY. The vaccine deadline is here. What’s that gonna look like
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://theline.substack.com/p/dispa...wa-front-sloly

I realize most of you can barely get thru reading a Meme but here is an interesting back story so read the whole thing

" But that larger group, which has knocked Ottawa and too many of our leaders into what my colleague Jen Gerson so perfectly described as “stun-fucked stasis,” is now providing a kind of (mostly) unwitting cover to a cadre of seasoned street brawlers whose primary goal is to further erode the legitimacy of the state — not just the city of Ottawa, or Ontario or Canada, but of democracies generally. "
    That guy is interesting to read. Be sure to read all three dispatches posted so far, the link above is the 3rd one.

Hmmm interesting locations to use to fund this. South east asia in particular

https://twitter.com/joncoopertweets/...dNAEsBiMQ&s=19

Sent from my SM-G950W using TGR Forums mobile app

How much income was lost by stranded hard working truckers due to the .005 of truckers who caused the border to be closed? I'd be pissed.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

If only there was some way truckers and other labor groups could organize and collectively bargain for working conditions and compensation more to their liking. Alas that doesn't exist...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by wooley12 View Post
    How much income was lost by stranded hard working truckers due to the .005 of truckers who caused the border to be closed? I'd be pissed.
    Its WAY > truckers, the manufacturing on both sides of the line stock almost nothing, its all just-in-time so they run out of parts in a day , thousands of workers can't work
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Show me on the map where Sarnia hurt you.

Lol.
    . . .

Quote Originally Posted by riser3 View Post
    That guy is interesting to read. Be sure to read all three dispatches posted so far, the link above is the 3rd one.
    yeah I read all his dispatches, good stuff, it definatley aint no national news feed with film at 11

" As for the other thing I think you need to know? If you want to believe, or convince someone else, that it's just a big friendly group of patriotic Canadians, you can pick and choose from many examples to support that case. But that's a lie. There’s a nasty edge to this group — small, but real. If you believe that it's a crowd full of dangerous people, well, that's true, too, but it's not the majority, not even close. There's good and bad, mingled all together, and that, as much as the thousands of tonnes of heavy steel parked bumper to bumper, is what's going to make resolving this such a Godawful mess. "

2 words, Military intervention
    Last edited by XXX-er; 02-13-2022 at 06:03 PM.

" As for the other thing I think you need to know? If you want to believe, or convince someone else, that it's just a big friendly group of patriotic Canadians, you can pick and choose from many examples to support that case. But that's a lie. There’s a nasty edge to this group — small, but real. If you believe that it's a crowd full of dangerous people, well, that's true, too, but it's not the majority, not even close. There's good and bad, mingled all together, and that, as much as the thousands of tonnes of heavy steel parked bumper to bumper, is what's going to make resolving this such a Godawful mess. "

@ words, Military intervention
    Your citizens in a shooting war with government forces? Just like in the USA that could never happen. Right?

Lately I wonder. Don’t even want to know what that would look like

But up there in Canada call this one a shot across the bow.

And thank good this bio weapon did not turn into something much worse. No one was sure when it started what it was going to do
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Its WAY > truckers, the manufacturing on both sides of the line stock almost nothing, its all just-in-time so they run out of parts in a day , thousands of workers can't work
    I definitely get that. I was thinking of how anyone who participated would be treated at a truck stop.
    A few people feel the rain. Most people just get wet.

who said anything about shooting anyone ?

who said anything about shooting anyone ?
    What do you think would happen when you send in troops to put down a group of people committed to something?

It would depend on how committed they were
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Quote Originally Posted by MTT View Post
    What do you think would happen when you send in troops to put down a group of people committed to something?

It would depend on how committed they were
    hard to say rememeber they don't have the guns like America does but we arent sure, people wandering around in camo with a rifle that looks like an AR15 don't last very long in Canada so those would be hidden if they exist

some protesters have said they are willing to die but the police have strategeys as pointed out by the journalist's artical which you didnt read about a place you have no idea existed

but they need more people and that would be the military

Really the main thing was they got the Ambassador bridge open so Can-American bidness can carry on ... 400 million a day

Remember that shitstain in France who plowed down a bunch of people with a truck? And it was a small truck

I don’t think Canadian truckers would ever use their trucks as weapons. But fuck. Trucks!

It occurred to the government.

I have not been looking today is it all quiet now. Are Canadians into the super bowl like here?
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

somebody mowed down people in Toronto as well, but I think they are just occupying

no Canadians do not really give a rats ass about f'tba, or the superbowl

there is the grey cup which is played by Canadian teams which are mostly washed up NHL players on a bigger field/ only 3 downs/ they line up 1 yard off the ball and it really fucks them up

Hockey is the great Canadian game

I can always waste time watching snow machines. Or dirt bikes. Free ride comps. Stuff like that
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Saw something about the Whaco in a jeep mowing down some protesters. Not much more
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

I just remembered. The movie Convoy

It was just Hollywood but there seemed to be some sentiment behind that story
    Own your fail. ~Jer~

Does this kinda dialogue always happen when you old guys day drink?

lead pipes dude

He needs an interlock on his keyboard.

Maybe cause it’s Super Bowl Sunday the care aids turn a blind eye to the bottle of Bartles & James you’re chugging

What was it. The reference to Convoy?

Did I trigger something
    Own your fail. ~Jer~