Page 26 of 32 FirstFirst ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    So what is your suggestion Benny for dealing with the global rise of the alt-right?
    Regurgitate quips from flavor of the month substack writers passed off as his own analysis at boring middlebrow dinner parties?

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    Fair analysis.

But does anyone remember CHAZ in Washington state
    CHAZ is probably a pretty good analog.

Definitely illustrative of how the politics of the issue determine what people think about them. Probably most on the right wing were very critical of CHAZ, while most of the left have been critical of the "Freedom Convoys."

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Slight tangent, but when do we stop calling them the alt-right and just call them the right? Seems like the alt-right is arguably the majority of the Republican party.
    Fair point. No idea.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/sou...nvoy-1.6359372

this is interesting ^^ 16-18% of Canadian truckers are south AZN, they are all vaccinated, they don't identify with the anti-vax thing , and they are experiancing rascism by white trucker scum.
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Slight tangent, but when do we stop calling them the alt-right and just call them the right? Seems like the alt-right is arguably the majority of the Republican party.

Is it like alt-country, so they have nicer rugged clothes and cleaner, more brodozerry pickups? And hotter girlfriends?
    Last edited by Benny Profane; 02-21-2022 at 04:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    https://www.cbc.ca/news/business/sou...nvoy-1.6359372

this is interesting ^^ 16-18% of Canadian truckers are south AZN, they are all vaccinated, they don't identify with the anti-vax thing , and they are experiancing rascism by white trucker scum.
    On the transCanada route I think that is a low number passing through Golden
    Mrs. Dougw- "I can see how one of your relatives could have been killed by an angry mob."

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    dougW, you motherfucking dirty son of a bitch.

If we're going to call it what it really is then let's just go with "Reich"...
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    If we're going to call it what it really is then let's just go with "Reich"...
    You're not wrong, Walter.

Quote Originally Posted by SumJongGuy View Post
    Jut a few long years ago Americans who support this shit were the "law and order" crowd who lost their minds over someone kneeling for 45 seconds during the national anthem.
    It seems mindblowing until you realize that the extremes of both facism and marxism are both totalitarianism.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Quote Originally Posted by riser4 View Post
    So what is your suggestion Benny for dealing with the global rise of the alt-right?
    Start calling it polarization instead of the alt right. Its not a separate thing than an increasingly polarized left. Unless you are just saying the problem is prople who disagree with you.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ________________
    "We don't need predator control, we need whiner control. Anyone who complains that "the gummint oughta do sumpin" about the wolves and coyotes should be darted, caged, and released in a more suitable habitat for them, like the middle of Manhattan." - Spats

"I'm constantly doing things I can't do. Thats how I get to do them." - Pablo Picasso

Cisco and his wife are fragile idiots who breed morons.

Don't tell me. Has this so called "alt-right" risen at the same time the middle class in the western world has been impoverished and then insulted? What a coincidence.

CanaStan Antivax/Truckers Protest in Ottawa.

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    Don't tell me. Has this so called "alt-right" risen at the same time the middle class in the western world has been impoverished and then insulted? What a coincidence.
    One, correlation isn’t causation.

And two, wait… isn’t it your usual song and dance that Repubs win because Dems support candidates who are insufficiently pure and uncompromising, you know, Bernie versus two dozen gradations of Dem evil? And suddenly now you’re some kind of Bret Stephens bemoaning that Dems don’t coddle and normalize the sometimes toxic views of “real” (conservative) Americans enough?? Which is it?

Quote Originally Posted by bobz View Post
    One, correlation isn’t causation.

And two, wait… isn’t it your usual song and dance that Repubs win because Dems support candidates who are insufficiently pure and uncompromising, you know, Bernie versus two dozen gradations of Dem evil? And suddenly now you’re some kind of Bret Stephens bemoaning that Dems don’t coddle and normalize the sometimes toxic views of “real” (conservative) Americans enough?? Which is it?
    No, it's because Dems put forward candidates that are only concerned with aligning themselves with the suburban middle class voter with money (Schumer: "For every voter we lose in western Pa., we gain two in the Philly burbs") and have discarded the working and lower middle class and unions and small business people that used to be their base. Now they're losing the Latin vote they thought would be their new blood, because, you know, latin people work and pay taxes and are trying to get by in this capitalist dystopia America is becoming, too.

Truck drivers used to make a decent middle class living, with benefits from an employer. The job sucked, but, it was a living. The job still sucks, but now they're all independent contractors playing the gig worker life. Of course they're pissed off.

Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

A man who has blown all his options can’t afford the luxury of changing his ways. He has to capitalize on whatever he has left, and he can’t afford to admit — no matter how often he’s reminded of it — that every day of his life takes him farther and farther down a blind alley…
    Hunter S. Thompson, Hell's Angels

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    Start calling it polarization instead of the alt right. Its not a separate thing than an increasingly polarized left. Unless you are just saying the problem is prople who disagree with you.
    Call it white hetero male privilege coming to an end..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

No, it's because Dems put forward candidates that are only concerned with aligning themselves with the suburban middle class voter with money (Schumer: "For every voter we lose in western Pa., we gain two in the Philly burbs") and have discarded the working and lower middle class and unions and small business people that used to be their base. Now they're losing the Latin vote they thought would be their new blood, because, you know, latin people work and pay taxes and are trying to get by in this capitalist dystopia America is becoming, too.

Truck drivers used to make a decent middle class living, with benefits from an employer. The job sucked, but, it was a living. The job still sucks, but now they're all independent contractors playing the gig worker life. Of course they're pissed off.
    Wow. You’re gonna be a real hit at Charlie and Camille’s on Thursday. Glad you have a forum to workshop your talking points.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by The AD View Post
    CHAZ is probably a pretty good analog.

Definitely illustrative of how the politics of the issue determine what people think about them. Probably most on the right wing were very critical of CHAZ, while most of the left have been critical of the "Freedom Convoys."
    CHAZ was way more extreme.

They put up barricades. Burnt a police station. Declared their own sovereign state.

The Canuck trucker fucks parked trucks and honked horns.

They both suck.

Like I said before. Protest. Go home. Protest the next day.

This whole “occupy” shit is bullshit.
    . . .

Indeed, and so they reward the party that took the lead in selling the middle class down the river with their undying loyalty. Real class struggle, and merely thinking coherently, is just too damn hard, so it makes complete sense that they trust the likes of Tucker Carlson, Peter Thiel, and what’s-his-name the former prez, to make things right for them. Good plan!

Just like how someone way, way down on their luck might send their last dollars to a Nigerian prince with a fortune to recover. Totally understandable! And yet, not likely to help matters for them.

But according to you, it’s a lot simpler than that… It’s my fault that they increasingly support fascism and oligarchy, because I say unkind things about idiocy like this anti-vax trucker nonsense.

Puppets

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    Bunny Don't Surf

Have you seen a one armed man around here?

So apparently the GoFundMe account behind this was hacked and revealed that it was basically three white supremacists behind this “protest”.
    True?
    Well maybe I'm the faggot America
    I'm not a part of a redneck agenda

The whole point of the “alt right” branding was it was racist trash mainstream republicans didn’t want to be associated with, but wanted the backing of, you ignorant slut

I strongly disagree with the white supremacists who have rebranded themselves the “alt right”. And yes, historically they are a very serious problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Core Shot View Post
    CHAZ was way more extreme.

They put up barricades. Burnt a police station. Declared their own sovereign state.

The Canuck trucker fucks parked trucks and honked horns.

They both suck.

Like I said before. Protest. Go home. Protest the next day.

This whole “occupy” shit is bullshit.
    Fucking pudding brains addicted to fake news

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    I strongly disagree with the white supremacists who have rebranded themselves the “alt right”. And yes, historically they are a very serious problem.
    When someone tells you there’s a polarized hard left they are telling you they are a lieing sack of shit, or a moron who lives in an alternate reality