Page 22 of 32 FirstFirst ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... LastLast
    Trump and his followers are what you view as the primary or perhaps sole reason to fear tyranny.
    No, not quite. They are a symptom or the same disease you are worried about or so it would seem.

As for Tyranny to the West I was not clear if you meant the west as in the Western US or the much more (on paper) monolithic West

At any rate this has already veered much to far into PA regions so I am going to leave it at that.

Best of luck to ya.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by Benny Profane View Post
    After four years of Trump, and millions still behind him and a major political party in his grip, I'd reconsider the Deplorables angle. You may be really disappointed mid November of 24.
    I may be. That will have little to do with the fringe minority of people who support this truck shit show.

Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    That is a flawed analogy and you know it.
    How so? Drivers who are legally drunk is the smallest sub group of drivers who cause crashes. Prove me wrong.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

Quote Originally Posted by bennymac View Post
    I may be. That will have little to do with the fringe minority of people who support this truck shit show.
    Do you have numbers that define "fringe". And, kindly seperate the opinions of the blockade vs. the opinions of what the protestors we're actually protesting against. That is what will show up in voting.

Benny, in one clear paragraph please express in your opinion what these people were protesting against.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Oh, easy. An elite, detached, neo liberal leadership in Ottawa who are not enacting policies in their favor. Just like here.

What has Biden done?

Oh, easy. An elite, detached, neo liberal leadership in Ottawa who are not enacting policies in their favor. Just like here.

What has Biden done?
    The smooth brain elitists on substack told him this is true. Lord how those elitist cunts lead you by the nose.

The policies that the provinces enacted? Provinces led by right wing conservatives and left wing liberals alike?
    You must have missed the part where the majority of Canadians do not support this trucker protest. The majority of truckers do not support this trucker protest.

I’ll leave it to you to look up what the opposite of “majority” is.

Those are facts that don’t matter to free dumbers

I’m still waiting for Le Roi or Cum Shot to define freedom

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8cv4baopfzi81.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	406694

Motherfucker didn't even know he was Canadian.

Man, they're gonna need some of those My Pillows after that wrecking.
    No longer stuck.

Quote Originally Posted by stuckathuntermtn View Post
    Just an uneducated guess.

The policies that the provinces enacted? Provinces led by right wing conservatives and left wing liberals alike?
    You must have missed the part where the majority of Canadians do not support this trucker protest. The majority of truckers do not support this trucker protest.

I’ll leave it to you to look up what the opposite of “majority” is.
    I'll say it again. Do they support the tactics? Probably not. Do they support the cause. Hmmm. Even polls have a hard time with that one, but, certainly, maybe. We'll find out.

Think BLM or even Antifa. Most of us don't support the street battles. But, over a few beers, probably are behind the ideas.

The choice between be obedient, trust corporations with histories of fraud that are making a countries ransom of this, who have kept much of the actual science secret and won't release for another few years, or lose your job and future jobs, is coercion. Especially two years into this with low death rates. I'm sure the shots are mostly fine, but theres enough doubt to invalidate coercion in a free society, at least to me. There shouldn't have to be much doubt for that to be the case.

One last question for you guys. Did you fear tyranny when trump was in office? Anyone? Just wondering.
    Sure I feared tyranny when it was unclear if he would be able to steal a legitimate election. I still feel a certain unease about a stacked ultra conservative SCOTUS with an agenda that puts corporations and people with a religious agenda first. So yeah, I was more worried about a totalitarian regime under Trump than anytime in my life. I’m 54

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    Sure I feared tyranny when it was unclear if he would be able to steal a legitimate election. I still feel a certain unease about a stacked ultra conservative SCOTUS with an agenda that puts corporations and people with a religious agenda first. So yeah, I was more worried about a totalitarian regime under Trump than anytime in my life. I’m 54

This

Ok. cool story bro. That strawman isn't accurate so your ridicule doesn't even feel like its actually directed at me, so high five I guess?
    How so? Are you obtuse? We restrict freedoms all the time. It's not tyranny. Try any of my examples and tell us how that goes. All were former freedoms. Just about no one wants them back. I'm sure you can come up with 100s of examples of similar "tyranny." Grow up.

I'll say it again. Do they support the tactics? Probably not. Do they support the cause. Hmmm. Even polls have a hard time with that one, but, certainly, maybe. We'll find out.

Think BLM or even Antifa. Most of us don't support the street battles. But, over a few beers, probably are behind the ideas.
    “Probably not” - no need to add the probably Bunny - the majority doesn’t. Vibes as you struggle with majority versus minority definitions.

And we’ve already shown you that their “cause” is in both ill-defined and also not based in reality - they’re lashing out impotently without even themselves being able to explain what they are lashing out against. Just a bunch of catch phrases and dog whistles thrown out in a word salad.

Which is why you see quotes like “I’m here to defend my first amendment rights” which in Canada is “the right for Manitoba to be its own province”

Which is why you see quotes like “I’m here to defend my first amendment rights” which in Canada is “the right for Manitoba to be its own province”
    Fair enough; I have nothing against Manitoba. Still, they can express support for Manitoba without blocking roads and commerce.

Quote Originally Posted by MagnificentUnicorn View Post
    I’m still waiting for Le Roi or Cum Shot to define freedom

Get off my lawn.

Get out of my bedroom.

My body my choice.
    . . .

It is my choice that my body drive this car drunk AF 100mph on a residential road listening to Red Barchetta.

Bring back the right to drive drunk.
    I see hydraulic turtles.

I mean, we are (most likely maybe?) Only going to hurt ourselves, right?

Quote Originally Posted by highangle View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	8cv4baopfzi81.png 
Views:	70 
Size:	41.6 KB 
ID:	406694

Motherfucker didn't even know he was Canadian.

Must have been a real face palm for the judge. I wonder who the dude was that flew him on a private jet to Ottawa? That couple seem to be pawns in someones push to fcuk with the Canadian government.

I’m thinking forced sterilization for irresponsible mothers or deadbeat fathers.

Is that free dumb?
    . . .

If deadbeat dad's sperm were able to impregnate my wife against her will from close proximity and ruin her/my/our kids lives, then maybe we should do something to keep that from happening....???