Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    A LSD Steakhouse somewhere in the Wasatch
    Quote Originally Posted by Antiviral View Post
    (very) long time lurker. Had to join recently to stop the destruction of this great place.
    look here fuck stick you aint stopin shit nor part of any solutions
    there are 2 tgrz
    one where people post on the webs
    and one where we actually git together share our passions and have a great time
    and your not yet part of and probably never will be
    "When the child was a child it waited patiently for the first snow and it still does"- Van "The Man" Morrison
    "I find I have already had my reward, in the doing of the thing" - Buzz Holmstrom
    "THIS IS WHAT WE DO"-AML -ski on in eternal peace
    "I have posted in here but haven't read it carefully with my trusty PoliAsshat antenna on."-DipshitDanno

I worked a few years with a guy that introduced me to the birds aren’t real movement. I am not sure if he really believes in the movement. He is now captain on a ship with the lives of the crew in his hands. I still want one of these t-shirts.
    A woman reported to police at 6:30 p.m. that she was being "smart-mouthed."

"Pigeons are liars"

Sent from my SM-G981U using Tapatalk

#1. Rogan is being censored.
    I have been in this State for 30 years and I am willing to admit that I am part of the problem.

"Happiest years of my life were earning < $8.00 and hour, collecting unemployment every spring and fall, no car, no debt and no responsibilities. 1984-1990 Park City UT"

Quote Originally Posted by 2nd mate View Post
    I worked a few years with a guy that introduced me to the birds aren’t real movement. I am not sure if he really believes in the movement. He is now captain on a ship with the lives of the crew in his hands. I still want one of these t-shirts.
    Where's the birdshit on his car coming from?
    Or his Thanksgiving turkey?
    "The mind, once expanded to the dimensions of larger ideas, never returns to its original size."

Birds aren’t real is the best one.

Especially if you get the joke.

Quote Originally Posted by nickwm21 View Post
    Bigfoot and Loch Ness are not conspiracy theories by definition…
    That's what I thought of immediately. His best examples of conspiracy theories are things that aren't conspiracy theories? And what is the point of this thread, anyway?

Quote Originally Posted by oldnew_guy View Post
    Birds aren’t real is the best one.

Especially if you get the joke.
    I don’t get it

A woman came up to me and said "I'd like to poison your mind
    with wrong ideas that appeal to you, though I am not unkind."

Curious on yalls thoughts on Psychic Sasquatch?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by larilinesign View Post
    Curious on yalls thoughts on Psychic Sasquatch?

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk
    I’ve been hunting for Sasquatch for years.

I just want him to read my palm. No photographs.

Psychedelic Sasquatch? Yeah. We met once.

911 world trade center is at the top of my list, I know very smart people who believe the conspiracy

I watched a discovery channel show where a Demolition contracter takes down a smaller building and it takes months of prep, drilling holes in walls, large amounts of explosives making the people who handle it sick, fuses running everywhere its not something that gets done overnight
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    911 world trade center is at the top of my list, I know very smart people who believe the conspiracy

I watched a discovery channel show where a Demolition contracter takes down a smaller building and it takes months of prep, drilling holes in walls, large amounts of explosives making the people who handle it sick, fuses running everywhere its not something that gets done overnight
    Now imagine how much work it took to place all those charges so that failure would initiate right where they were planning to fly those planes. As achievements go that was pyramid-level.

Bigfoot is real

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KMFtD1kM6yw

bigfoot also apparently controls what videos show up

Quote Originally Posted by XXX-er View Post
    Maybe I can help someone understand. With understanding, maybe they can start to climb out of the rabbit hole.

Jet fuel is melting steal beams again. I-95 in Philly. Bridge collapsed 15 minutes after ignition.
    Name:  3mqs7lgqqd5b1.jpg
Views: 654
Size:  88.0 KB

If you look closely, you can see the southbound bridge is damaged/sagging. Or look here as a driver bounces over the failing southbound span
    https://twitter.com/MarkFusetti/stat...42327077875714

I crosschecked that it's southbound by matching the exit sign and the mile marker next to the sign to my favorite streetview app.

And for those who want to go deeper in the rabbit hole, this is 100 yards from Four Seasons Total Landscaping. What are the chances - it must be a signal.

Quote Originally Posted by jono View Post
    Now imagine how much work it took to place all those charges so that failure would initiate right where they were planning to fly those planes. As achievements go that was pyramid-level.
    Probably a million+ man hours would have had to go into setting and testing charges in the 3 bldgs in NYC. Then also take into account all the public and first responders who must have had to keep quiet after finding unexploded charges (no chance it was a 100% success rate with the amount of charges needed), fuses, etc. The sheer amount of planning, work and people that would have to be involved in a 9/11 conspiracy without anyone coming forward makes it impossible on that basis alone.

Did Bush intentionally ignore intelligence hoping for a terrorist attack that would justify his invasion plans? Well, that is one helluva lot more likely.

What’s the frequency, Kenneth?

On a genuine ol' fashioned authentic steam powered aereoplane
    Welp, tack another 50 years onto the never-ending I-95 construction in the Philly area. One man on the shovel for every 25 standing around drinking Dunkin.

Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    Bigfoot is real

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/KMFtD1kM6yw

bigfoot also apparently controls what videos show up
    Live Free or Die

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post
    Maybe I can help someone understand. With understanding, maybe they can start to climb out of the rabbit hole.

Jet fuel is melting steal beams again. I-95 in Philly. Bridge collapsed 15 minutes after ignition.

If you look closely, you can see the southbound bridge is damaged/sagging. Or look here as a driver bounces over the failing southbound span

I crosschecked that it's southbound by matching the exit sign and the mile marker next to the sign to my favorite streetview app.

And for those who want to go deeper in the rabbit hole, this is 100 yards from Four Seasons Total Landscaping. What are the chances - it must be a signal.
    Intentional act of sabotage?

Inside job.

Fact.

Quote Originally Posted by LongShortLong View Post

So i don’t want to read too much into this, but what I’m hearing is:
    Osama Bin Laden isn’t dead, that was all Obama psyops. They’ve kept him alive in the basement of a pizza parlor where he plans attacks on the US, mainly by some variation of melting steel beams.

This was all found on Hunter’s laptop (among other things) and Rudy was all set to expose it, but he accidentally left the laptop at the Four Seasons after the press conference.

OBL found this out and directed the hit on the Four Seasons to destroy the evidence, but decided a landscaping company was way too hard to hit with a plane so he used a tanker truck.

Also, Epstein didn’t kill himself.

Quote Originally Posted by JimmyCarter View Post
    So i don’t want to read too much into this, but what I’m hearing is:
    Osama Bin Laden isn’t dead, that was all Obama psyops. They’ve kept him alive in the basement of a pizza parlor where he plans attacks on the US, mainly by some variation of melting steel beams.

This was all found on Hunter’s laptop (among other things) and Rudy was all set to expose it, but he accidentally left the laptop at the Four Seasons after the press conference.

OBL found this out and directed the hit on the Four Seasons to destroy the evidence, but decided a landscaping company was way too hard to hit with a plane so he used a tanker truck.

Also, Epstein didn’t kill himself.
    Solid effort, but somehow you need to work either George Soros or the Rothchilds into your narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    "Zee damn fat skis are ruining zee piste !" -Oscar Schevlin

"Hike up your skirt and grow a dick you fucking crybaby" -what Bunion said to Harry at the top of The Headwaters

Quote Originally Posted by Harry View Post
    Solid effort, but somehow you need to work either George Soros or the Rothchilds into your narrative.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    All those pizza fronts and tanker purchases don’t come free you know…