Looking for a few good skiers for photos at Alta and in the Wasatch backcountry

I'm a photographer looking for a few more athletes to work with in the Wasatch, primarily at Alta and in the nearby backcountry. I do stuff like this:

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Stephen & Taylor-5.jpg 
Views:	106 
Size:	1.74 MB 
ID:	404020 or this: Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Alta T & M-1.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	424.6 KB 
ID:	404021 so you can get the idea (but I'm not posting my best, most recent work here).

If you're interested, send a pm with your contact info and a bit about your skiing (or boarding) background. If you tour, let me know that too, as well as your experience and avalanche/first aid training. I've been skiing the Wasatch backcountry for 7 seasons, and I've just taken avy 2, plus avalanche rescue two seasons back.

While I primarily ski and shoot photos at Alta and in the backcountry, I'm hoping to get to Brighton a few times this season, and I might consider an Alta/Bird pass next year if I get a lot of interest from Snowbird locals--so don't hesitate to reach out if those are your primary resorts.

You don't need to be sponsored to make great ski photos, but if you are, let me know who you're working with so I can take a look at what kind of images they like before we get out together.

Hopefully it will snow soon, so we can get some actual powder shots, but in the meantime, I'm planning to be touring a lot (It may not be all-time, but at least things are pretty stable right now). In general, I try to avoid weekends as much as possible, so some schedule flexibility is helpful.

Let's get out and get some shots!

Bump for a bit of snow coming--I've been out touring a ton to take advantage of the low avy danger, but hopefully change is in the air!