WTB: Sony RX100 V

Looking for a Sony RX100 V.

Figured I'd check and see if anyone is selling one on here before buying elsewhere.

Will be mainly for portability, to keep up with a 1yr old, street photography, backcountry skiing, outdoors, yada yada. Fast autofocus, easy to whip out and carry around compared to a regular dslr. I do also plan on a dslr, upgrading from an old hand-me-down canon rebel xsi. Probably Sony A6x00.

Not a pro photographer, but used to do it more often for a hobby.

I have a Mk2 that's barely been used, if you're interested.

I have a mark iv or v (need to check) I might be willing to give up. Great shape. Pm me if interested. I’m on the road until tomorrow night and can peak when I get home.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

The VI is the sweet spot, much faster, longer zoom, 24fps boost, nice optical etc. I'd be looking that way, or just go for the lower numbered models

Thanks for the responses. I'll PM justcuz and see what they've got. Not sure I want to go the m1 or 2 route. From what I see, the 5 has the same 24fps.

The lens length of the VI vs V is a major plus - 24-70 vs 24-200. Massive difference

https://mirrorlesscomparison.com/pre...rx100-v-vs-vi/

I have two II's due to having an underwater case for them and wouldn't bother with anything between the II and VI.