Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Moved sone gear around. PA and monitors are on the other side.. Mikes, stands, and cables stashed away because nobody wants to sing hahahaha..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Drums and Amps.jpg 
Views:	20 
Size:	346.5 KB 
ID:	442589

Name:  Guitars and stuff.jpg
Views: 80
Size:  98.4 KB
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!

Quote Originally Posted by EWG View Post
    You are not healthy for me. I have enough guitars but I really want a traveler speedster, and now you have reminded me that I've kinda always wanted a hollow body Gretsch.

Knock it off.
    My only contribution is more guitar pics, been playing this lately. Couldn't play for about two months due to a fucked up wrist, that sucked. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20230114_045103787.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	896.1 KB 
ID:	442593
    Forum Cross Pollinator, gratuitously strident

Quote Originally Posted by rideit View Post
    My only contribution is more guitar pics, been playing this lately. Couldn't play for about two months due to a fucked up wrist, that sucked. Click image for larger version. 

Name:	PXL_20230114_045103787.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	896.1 KB 
ID:	442593
    I feel ya. Fucked up both wrists fall before last and I was out of commission for months. Nice Gretsch!

Nice to see this thread bumped. I've been fucking around at my desk a little more in recent months. I shot some frozen lake footage fall before last with my drone, right as the ice formed and started cracking from expansion, but before the snow could cover it all up. Didn't do anything with the footage for a year then one day I threw down some simple bass arpeggiator and some synth lead over it:

A couple days ago i was fucking around. Made a random drum beat and was experimenting with beefening it with compressor and overdrive. Added a rudimentary bass line. Then I was like "this has no real musical value, let's find a sample to lay over the top." Not sure why but I wanted to hear some hard drugs talk. I searched youtube and found this gem of a video where this dude discusses safely and successfully trying most of the hard recreational drugs and surviving, just by reading the fucking manual to avoid overdosing. Turns out his worst experience was with nutmeg. Here ya go:

https://soundcloud.com/impulsecoupling/nutmeg-rtfm

Jamming with my geezer guitar buddy today..
    5 Rush songs
    3 Black Crowes songs
    2 Boston songs
    Bumblefoot, Steely Dan, AC/DC, Kiss and a partridge in a pear tree..
    Go that way really REALLY fast. If something gets in your way, TURN!