Getting SVST boot fitting foam sheets

Need to get some foam to take out volume to just above my ankle area. But SVST doesn't sell foam to us non shop plebs. I've found other places on the web that will do pre cut pieces or have one sheet but don't have thickness or hardness options.

Anyone know of where to get just square cut, choose your own adventure, eva or neoprene sheet foam (doesn't matter if it has adhesive or not) in different thicknesses (1/8-3/16") and hardness options? Do I just need to find a local shop that will order those sheets for me? Don't want to do amazon for moral reasons + no indicator of hardness on any of the listings.
    TLDR; Ski faster. Quit breathing. Don't crash.

literally just received my roll of it that I ordered on Amazon. 3mm EVA adhesive back, 12" x 15' roll. It was like $20 or something. I could pad 700 ankle voids. I just cry myself to sleep at night with guilt over the employees pooping in a bucket in their vans. But then I remember that I also poop in a bucket in my van.

Michael's craft goods -
    ((seen 'em) in Montana )

pick your thickness and firmness to suit from inventory...

Quote Originally Posted by bio-smear View Post
    literally just received my roll of it that I ordered on Amazon. 3mm EVA adhesive back, 12" x 15' roll. It was like $20 or something. I could pad 700 ankle voids. I just cry myself to sleep at night with guilt over the employees pooping in a bucket in their vans. But then I remember that I also poop in a bucket in my van.
    You guys have buckets?!

I just put the Biffy bag on the floor.

Open the door, move on in the morning