2019 Ranger 108Ti mount point?

Picked up a pair of 2019 Ranger 108Ti locally and have only skied them once, but the mount point feels a little forward to me. Scouring the internet doesn't seem to reveal any big issue with the recommended mount line, so just wondering if it is me or if others have had a similar experience before I remount them.

Could also be that I just need to ski them more since I've never really had a ski like this, so...just wondering.
    Thx.

If they feel hooky or squirrelly, you can move the mount point back 2cm or so. I have read that the 108ti had that issue for some folks when I was looking at them. I ended up getting the newer 107ti and the mount point issue seems resolved as I am skiing them on the line and enjoy them a lot.

The greatest N. New Mexico resort in Colorado
    Trying to answer the same questions since I've come in to possession of a 202 108Ti. Line is -7.4 from true center, which is a bit forward for my tastes in most skis. Ball of foot on center of running surface (which generally still works great for me) puts me waaaay behind the line... Hole conflicts put me on the line or at -3 from recommended. Anyone else got the big dumb guy version with some input? skibrd?

Skied them again yesterday and found them fine on the groomers but pitched me forward in the woods. I stopped into the shop and they said that most people mounted them on the line and were happy there...which made me think maybe we just dont get along or that the delta is different than the bindings I usually use. My other skis have wardens and these have Sole ID Griffons, but looking online it seems there is only a tiny difference in ramp angle. I have some spare wardens and might remount -1.5 with the wardens to see...