Fs: 26/26.5 Intuition Dreamliner MV NIB $208 shipped?

Bought these at FFR from Intuition and it didn't work out. I figured I'd see if anyone wants to save the $30 shipping cost to the US, and I might save myself a few bucks by not shipping it back to Canada.
    includes toe caps and kits for heat molding at home
    let me know.

To be clear. I am aware this is not some huge bargain. However, this size is not available on the site above nor any other place cheaper, at least not when I looked a few weeks ago. Want to save $30 on shipping to the US? Buying mine just might do that. If in a week or two no one bites, I will simply return them to Intuition.
    It's not your job to be as confused as Nigel.

Quote Originally Posted by dewey View Post
    To be clear. I am aware this is not some huge bargain. However, this size is not available on the site above nor any other place cheaper, at least not when I looked a few weeks ago. Want to save $30 on shipping to the US? Buying mine just might do that. If in a week or two no one bites, I will simply return them to Intuition.

to be clear that link is a dreamliner MV link with all sizes available all for $129 CAD. So that’s less then $100 US. So to be clear $208 for a dreamliner MV, as you have claimed you are selling. Is over twice the price available online.

in other words. Bacon.

Quote Originally Posted by SoVT Joey View Post
    to be clear that link is a dreamliner MV link with all sizes available all for $129 CAD. So that’s less then $100 US. So to be clear $208 for a dreamliner MV, as you have claimed you are selling. Is over twice the price available online.

in other words. Bacon.
    All the sizes look sold out to me

look fuckstick, I am not trying to screw anyone over. If you click the link above and try to put size 26 in your cart, you will see it's sold out. Maybe I am some sort of sucker, but I paid Intuition in BC $208 +$30shipping for these a week ago, tried them on, and decided they don't work.
    Now you've made me write the same post three times. Don't want them? Don't buy them.

look fuckstick, I am not trying to screw anyone over. If you click the link above and try to put size 26 in your cart, you will see it's sold out. Maybe I am some sort of sucker, but I paid Intuition in BC $208 +$30shipping for these a week ago, tried them on, and decided they don't work.
    Now you've made me write the same post three times. Don't want them? Don't buy them.
    Perfect. I’ll make you write it a few more times. Your price is shit. Go fuck yourself you fucking pussy

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3ACA94B6-3D69-42B9-AF69-BDD16351988C.jpg 
Views:	65 
Size:	772.9 KB 
ID:	402769

If anyone is interested in these and concerned about me making too much money on them, I will gladly send my receipts via PM.

I think you are missing the point. There are recommended guidelines on pricing in GS (i.e. 50% off MSRP) that you are not even close to following (see post #7). No one cares what you paid or how much you will make, but sellers in GS generally follow these pricing guidelines or you get called out.

In the past 24 hours SoVT Joey dropped his asking price 60% on some Intuitions once he was made aware of the current price. Last week I sold some NIP skis for 50% of MSRP because that is the recommended pricing guideline here. I am sure we both could have sold the items for more, but most of us have received great deals from this community and feel obligated to return the favor when we sell things.

No one can make you sell something for a price you don't like, but don't get bent out of shape if you get called out for not being anywhere close to the recommended pricing guidelines.

I have bought and sold here since the early 2000s. I know exactly how it works. Sold a few skis at good prices, bought a few. That is why I spelled out exactly my intent in the text of the message.

I didn't get bent out of shape until fuckface SoKunty Joey started unnecessarily mocking my post and questioning my intent. Which is to save someone 30 bucks shipping if they need this particular liner right now.

Maybe we can turn this thread into a source for finding intuitions in normal sizes for decent prices. I sure as shit couldn't find any. It would be a hell of a lot more useful than this circular bullshit.
    Last edited by dewey; 01-25-2022 at 05:01 PM. Reason: spelling

I have had good luck with fluidmotion and geartrade. Inventory fluctuates on both and i think fluidmotion just got wiped out. They had lots of stock a week ago when I ordered some new PW's for me and Godivas for the wifey. Geartrade had a bunch of brand new Intuitions for $100 the past few months, but it looks like their inventory is pretty low right now as well.

https://www.geartrade.com/search/res...Term=intuition

https://fluidmotionsports.com/collec...ts-coming-soon

Quote Originally Posted by cspringsposer View Post
    I have had good luck with fluidmotion and geartrade. Inventory fluctuates on both and i think fluidmotion just got wiped out. They had lots of stock a week ago when I ordered some new PW's for me and Godivas for the wifey. Geartrade had a bunch of brand new Intuitions for $100 the past few months, but it looks like their inventory is pretty low right now as well.

https://www.geartrade.com/search/res...Term=intuition

https://fluidmotionsports.com/collec...ts-coming-soon
    I want some in 27 or 28 (depending on the liner) and I couldnt find any in stock when you posted that link last week. It shows in stock at fluidmotion until you select your size... I assume thats the mistake SoVT Joey made as well.

FWIW: I am not commenting on OP's pricing. Just trying to get to the bottom if fluidmotion ever re-stocks. Another poster in the other thread said they do not.

I have bought and sold here since the early 2000s. I know exactly how it works. Sold a few skis at good prices, bought a few. That is why I spelled out exactly my intent in the text of the message.

I didn't get bent out of shape until fuckface SoKunty Joey started unnecessarily mocking my post and questioning my intent. Which is to save someone 30 bucks shipping if they need this particular liner right now.

Maybe we can turn this thread into a source for finding intuitions in normal sizes for decent prices. I sure as shit couldn't find any. It would be a hell of a lot more useful than this circular bullshit.
    Don't know you, but Joey is solid mag with great prices and he just pointed you in a right direction. No need to shit here.

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

My buddy in Tahoe has 3 pairs of MV Dreamliners

2x 27
    1x26

Let’s start at $125 + ship/PP each

None ever molded
    New condition
    Never used
    Only tried for fit

If you don't want to get schooled on selling here, and want retail prices, go to ebay. People are trying to help you, and you become indignant= bad form. Not that your indignation is really out of line when considering the wording of some of the posts above.
    My unsolicited advise: either lower your price, or sell someplace else, or run the risk of flaming profanity laced posts. You won't sell these here for that price.
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix

Quote Originally Posted by Robik View Post
    Don't know you, but Joey is solid mag with great prices and he just pointed you in a right direction. No need to shit here.
    Solid or not, I think joey shat first with a link to a deal on a out-of-stock-for-prolly-a-year-now size.

And dewey, one thing I know is how fukt you guys down there are for shipping costs up to Canada. Can you actually ship those back up here for less than $40? Maybe couriers are less? I'm always blown away when I am trying to work something out with a US seller and check out the rates on USPS. It's rarely doable. Shipping from here to you = cheeeep with the postal service.

I suggest maybe get that shipping cost back, then deduct that from your sale price and hook someone up and you take a little hit.
    Quote Originally Posted by skideeppow View Post
    That grip walk shit is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by FlimFlamvanHam View Post
    Solid or not, I think joey shat first with a link to a deal on a out-of-stock-for-prolly-a-year-now size.

And dewey, one thing I know is how fukt you guys down there are for shipping costs up to Canada. Can you actually ship those back up here for less than $40? Maybe couriers are less? I'm always blown away when I am trying to work something out with a US seller and check out the rates on USPS. It's rarely doable. Shipping from here to you = cheeeep with the postal service.

I suggest maybe get that shipping cost back, then deduct that from your sale price and hook someone up and you take a little hit.
    Fuck that flimflam.

doesn’t matter Dewey. Don’t drag your shit on here and try to sell it retail. You are only doing that because its going to cost you $$ to send them back to Canada cause you fucked up. Well homie, either send them back to Canada and take the fucking hit, or hook a mag up. But take your retail shit right to eBay.

doesnt matter what you paid. Read the pin in the post and the screen shot. This princess cocksucker blew up my inbox about my mom a few times as well and sucking her cock, so pussy, good luck with your fucking sale you piece of fucking shit. Hope my jizz tastes good running down your wife’s leg. Bitch.
    Last edited by SoVT Joey; 01-27-2022 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by 54-46 View Post
    My buddy in Tahoe has 3 pairs of MV Dreamliners

2x 27
    1x26

Let’s start at $125 + ship/PP each

None ever molded
    New condition
    Never used
    Only tried for fit

theres some proper pricing.