Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by PeaHead96 View Post
    Just ordered a pair of 29.5 GFTs for my 28.5 Hawx XTDs. This gives me hope that I made the right call.
    Lemme know how that goes, I hate my Intuition Pro Tour liners and the stock ones suck for touring too. They fit great w/ an inbounds liner I use though, I just want to enjoy them touring

Finally did a decent tour with the GFTs in zgtps and they’re awesome. Been struggling like a mofo getting zgtps to truly work for me after many years in Vulcans/tlt5-6, and it wasn’t until the zipfits that my heels finally feel planted. Haven’t messed with more cork yet, but I love that i have that option.

Alright 29.5 GFTs in 28.5 Atomic Hawx XTDs, after a little home oven fitting session I can say that the fit is very snug. I've only added half a tube of omfit cork to each tongue pouch and my heel is 100% secure. I do have a one finger shell fit -- which probably wasn't smart, so there's some extra pressure around my 6th toe that will probably need to get punched out at some point. To be fair I had that problem with the stock mimic liners, but it does seem to be ever so slightly more of a problem with the zipfits. I'm not concerned yet. I'm overall very happy with the heel hold, and my shell has room to be punched - so not the end of the world.

Liners w/footbeds weigh around 720 grams. Shells + liners + footbeds are weighing at 2000 grams. So, super heavy. Haven't toured in them or skied yet, but I'll be getting on some tours later this week. Will report back.