PSA - 4frnt EHP 190

Not mine, but I canít remember if this model year (trees graphic) is the sought after model or not:

https://sidelineswap.com/gear/skiing...ehp-skis-190cm

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

This is the weird twintip ski that isn’t the famed EHP. Also the store selling those sucks

Quote Originally Posted by mr_pretzel View Post
    This is the weird twintip ski that isnít the famed EHP. Also the store selling those sucks
    Yes, this ski was originally the 4FRNT VCT 190 for 2005/6 season (named for Vincent Dorian, who is very short, so I doubt the 190 was really "his" pro model...he likely skied the shorter lengths like 182cm.). 129-104-121.
    For the following year 2006/7, they merely changed the name and graphics of the 190 to "EHP 190", but the shorter lengths of the same ski kept the "VCT" name. My pair of this EHP 190 has MAD CAMBER of 15mm per ski. Haven't skied it yet, but yeah...a weird pre-rocker-era ski, not Hoji's concept.

- TRADE your heavy PROTESTS for my lightweight version at this thread

"My biggest goal in life has always been to pursue passion and to make dreams a reality. I love my daughter, but if I had to quit my passions for her, then I would be setting the wrong example for her, and I would not be myself anymore. " -Shane

"I'm gonna go SO OFF that NO ONE's ever gonna see what I'm gonna do!" -Saucerboy

Quote Originally Posted by Vitamin I View Post
    Yes, this ski was originally the 4FRNT VCT 190 for 2005/6 season (named for Vincent Dorian, who is very short, so I doubt the 190 was really "his" pro model...he likely skied the shorter lengths like 182cm.). 129-104-121.
    For the following year 2006/7, they merely changed the name and graphics of the 190 to "EHP 190", but the shorter lengths of the same ski kept the "VCT" name. My pair of this EHP 190 has MAD CAMBER of 15mm per ski. Haven't skied it yet, but yeah...a weird pre-rocker-era ski, not Hoji's concept.
    That year there was a 187, 190 and 193. The 187 and a 193 with the same graphic, they were both Hoji concept skis. That 190 was a traditional sidecut camber ski. Same as previous year VCT.
    I had both the 190 and 193 in that vintage. That was the start of many 4FRNT Hojis for me.