FS: Tele stuff: Lynx (L)

Boots are SOLD. The boots are lightly used, liners never heated, dremeled around the toe inserts so they would fit in tech toes: $250
    The Lynxes are the first generation with the upgraded tech toe. My sign that it's time to move on is that 22 D sent me the new toes last winter and I have not used them a single time. Lynxes: $250
    Local pick up in or around Bend is preferred but I can ship if buyer covers the cost.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0898.jpg 
Views:	137 
Size:	1.34 MB 
ID:	402073Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0899.jpg 
Views:	134 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	402074Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0900.jpg 
Views:	117 
Size:	908.4 KB 
ID:	402075Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG-0901.jpg 
Views:	110 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	402076
    Last edited by atree; 02-07-2022 at 10:54 AM.

PM sent on Lynx.

Returned. Price police please chime in if I'm too high. Maybe I need to pay people to take tele gear now?

Quote Originally Posted by atree View Post
    Returned. Price police please chime in if I'm too high. Maybe I need to pay people to take tele gear now?
    Post 'em on the Facebook tele gear exchange and they'll be snapped right up.

Surprised they’re still available bump

Passing on Lynx. Need brakes.

Still have both of these. For a limited time, I will include a complimentary 1-year license to suck.
    Last edited by atree; 02-01-2022 at 06:16 PM.

Any chance you'd sell the license separately?

Tempted on the boots. Explain the dremeling. I don't have tech toe bindings but maybe in the future. Why do they need that, is it specifically for the lynx and will it fuck up use with other bindings like meidjo?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Danno - This version of the boots (I think the first or second iteration) had a narrow, cosmetic collar of plastic that protruded around the tech inserts that needed to be removed in order for them to actually work with tech toes. I imagine you could find some web banter about it if you dug around. The close-up pic of the tech inserts shows the outcome. If I hadn't mentioned it you would have never known it was there.

Teleposeur - The suck license is actually baked into the soul of the boots and cannot exist stand-alone.

What would shipping to 80303 cost? (ballpark is fine)
    Last edited by Danno; 02-03-2022 at 03:55 PM.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    What would shipping to 80303 cost? (ballpark is fine)
    I don’t know. But I got clobbered on shipping for a pair of skis earlier this winter. If you want them I’ll split it whatever it ends up being.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Pm sent

Boots are off to Danno. Now I really don't need the Lynxes. Can include a license to suck with the bindings, too.