Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
Results 101 to 125 of 142
  1. #101
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    PLEASE TELL US HOW A DIPSHIT LIKE YOURSELF WHO HAS NO STAKE IN THE GAME IS SMARTER THAN A RANCHER ON THE WOLF SUBJECT.

    YOU REMIND ME OF ANY MORON WHO THINKS THEY KNOW EVERYTHING YET COULDN'T CHANGE A SPARE TIRE.

    FUCK OFF, IDIOT.

  2. #102
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    TGR JH, USA
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    FUCK OFF, IDIOT.
    COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. AFTER YOU GET DONE FELTCHING YOUR BOYFRIEND, LOOK IT UP.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

  3. #103
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,573
    Ahhhh, JS, you’ve been missed……..
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  4. #104
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    28,161
    It would be nice if Jer popped in as often as Blurred.

    Just to keep this place on its toes like the old days.
    I still call it The Jake.

  5. #105
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,573
    If only to incorporate “feltching your boyfriend” on the regular, NTTAWWT……..
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  6. #106
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    14,860
    Name:  Capture.JPG
Views: 195
Size:  25.9 KB
    "timberridge is terminally vapid" -- a fortune cookie in Yueyang

  7. #107
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,573
    Lulz……
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  8. #108
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    cow hampshire
    Posts
    6,979
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    PLEASE TELL US HOW A DIPSHIT LIKE YOURSELF WHO HAS NO STAKE IN THE GAME IS SMARTER THAN A RANCHER ON THE WOLF SUBJECT.

    YOU REMIND ME OF ANY MORON WHO THINKS THEY KNOW EVERYTHING YET COULDN'T CHANGE A SPARE TIRE.
    Moran...get it straight. Take a lap biatch

  9. #109
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,097
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    COGNITIVE DISSONANCE. AFTER YOU GET DONE FELTCHING YOUR BOYFRIEND, LOOK IT UP.
    Take your strawman and shove it.

  10. #110
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    in a freezer in Italy
    Posts
    4,864
    He's right though, we're all morans compared to ranchers who live on Federal welfare and still manage to convince people that they're rugged independent individualists.

  11. #111
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    TGR JH, USA
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by ötzi View Post
    He's right though, we're all morans compared to ranchers who live on Federal welfare and still manage to convince people that they're rugged independent individualists.
    OH LOOK! ANOTHER EUROCUNT ONLY FREE FROM HITLER/MUSSOLINI BECAUSE OF THE RUGGED INDEPENDENT INDIVIDUALIST AMERICANS THAT FREED HIS DUMBASS. HOPE YOU'RE A VEGAN. MORON.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

  12. #112
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,573
    Wait. Iceman is a Eurocunt????Hm.
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  13. #113
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    TGR JH, USA
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by seano732 View Post
    Wait. Iceman is a Eurocunt????Hm.
    NAH, HE'S JUST A DUMBCUNT
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

  14. #114
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,147
    Fun fact: Florida at approaching 1M head of beef cattle has nearly 2X as much as CO and puts WY to shame with it's measly 700K. Idaho ain't shit with a scrawny sub 500K. I don't think FL has much of a open range, public grazing presence. Big ol' private land TX squashes all @ nearly 5MM.

    https://worldpopulationreview.com/st...ction-by-state

    The amount of noise and impact to lands from the public grazing objectively is a "the juice isn't worth the squeeze"...but that's sort of adjacent to the wolf issue.

    Edit - only 2% of US beef is from public grazing.
    Last edited by CarlMega; 01-21-2022 at 04:12 PM.

  15. #115
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    28,161
    How rugged are the individuals who use night vision, bait and traps outside the national park so they can trap and kill an animal they won’t eat but are irrationally terrified of?
    I still call it The Jake.

  16. #116
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    It's Full of Stars....
    Posts
    4,573
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    NAH, HE'S JUST A DUMBCUNT
    Seems harsh, other than him being a Bruins fan……..
    What we have here is an intelligence failure. You may be familiar with staring directly at that when shaving. .
    -Ottime
    One man can only push so many boulders up hills at one time.
    -BMillsSkier

  17. #117
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    TGR JH, USA
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by BmillsSkier View Post
    How rugged are the individuals who use night vision, bait and traps outside the national park so they can trap and kill an animal they won’t eat but are irrationally terrified of?
    POOR WOLFIES.......NEXT TIME YOU SEE ONE GO UP AND GIVE IT A HUG.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

  18. #118
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    General Sherman's Favorite City
    Posts
    28,161
    Puppy!
    I still call it The Jake.

  19. #119
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    9,300ft
    Posts
    19,854
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    OH LOOK! ANOTHER EUROCUNT
    Re-introduce wolves to Aosta and on the Champs-Élysées?
    Quote Originally Posted by blurred
    skiing is hiking all day so that you can ski on shitty gear for 5 minutes.

  20. #120
    Join Date
    Dec 2020
    Location
    Idaho
    Posts
    1,097
    In Idaho - "Wolf depredations represent very few livestock deaths. There are over 2.8 million cattle and 220,000 domestic sheep in Idaho but wolves accounted for only 81 cattle and 92 sheep deaths last year. That amounts to less than .006% In comparison, roughly 40,000 Idaho cattle are lost each year to non-predator causes like disease and weather."

    And the USFWS pay for the losses. The Idaho state legislature did not need to get involved in wolf management, but freedumbs.

  21. #121
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    1,147
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    [/FONT][/COLOR]And the USFWS pay for the losses. The Idaho state legislature did not need to get involved in wolf management, but freedumbs.
    We all know they do this only for the virtue signaling. The trapping. The stupid bumper stickers. The legislation. The cheap-shot predator 'hunting'. The outrage. It's all part of an identity; it's cool to hate wolves in certain circles.

  22. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    At the beach
    Posts
    16,734
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopeless Sinner View Post
    In Idaho - "Wolf depredations represent very few livestock deaths. There are over 2.8 million cattle and 220,000 domestic sheep in Idaho but wolves accounted for only 81 cattle and 92 sheep deaths last year. That amounts to less than .006% In comparison, roughly 40,000 Idaho cattle are lost each year to non-predator causes like disease and weather."

    And the USFWS pay for the losses. The Idaho state legislature did not need to get involved in wolf management, but freedumbs.
    Yup, I have stayed out of this thread as my avatar should tell you how I feel about this issue. Blurred can go suck a bag of dicks. And before you say it moran, I don't eat mammals, so go fuck your rugged ranchers. I wish those wolf killing cunts nothing but death.
    Quote Originally Posted by leroy jenkins View Post
    I think you'd have an easier time understanding people if you remembered that 80% of them are fucking morons.
    That is why I like dogs, more than most people.

  23. #123
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    TGR JH, USA
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by liv2ski View Post
    Yup, I have stayed out of this thread as my avatar should tell you how I feel about this issue. Blurred can go suck a bag of dicks. And before you say it moran, I don't eat mammals, so go fuck your rugged ranchers. I wish those wolf killing cunts nothing but death.
    I LIKE DEER AND ELK MORE THAN YOU LIKE WOLVES OR YOUR DUMB BALL LICKING DOG. GO PUT SOME PEANUT BUTTER ON YOUR SCROTUM AND HAVE HIM MAKE YOU HAPPY AGAIN.
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

  24. #124
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    关你屁事
    Posts
    6,218
    Quote Originally Posted by JONG SLAUGHTER View Post
    I LIKE DEER AND ELK MORE THAN YOU LIKE WOLVES OR YOUR DUMB BALL LICKING DOG. GO PUT SOME PEANUT BUTTER ON YOUR SCROTUM AND HAVE HIM MAKE YOU HAPPY AGAIN.
    so Brett, what stool do you use to fuck em?

  25. #125
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    TGR JH, USA
    Posts
    1,033
    Quote Originally Posted by dunfree View Post
    so Brett, what stool do you use to fuck em?
    IS YOUR AVATAR AKA NFT A COPY OF YOU ENTERING YOUR LADYBOY FROM BEHIND? OH NEVERMIND. IT'S A TULIP, CODE FOR PLANTING "TWO LIPS"
    Hey d-bag - here's something for you to think about: maybe (just maybe) not everybody here has their little panties in a wad 24/7 and flies into a rage whenever somebody disagrees with them. Maybe these same mags don't take this place uber-seriously. Maybe this even includes the vast majority of the people who post here as opposed to you and like 20 other thin-skinned douchebags. Just something to think about. -JER

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •