650B 2.8 studded tire?

I cannot find one. Does anybody make it?

No 2.8s the I can think of. Searching on QBP pulls up:
    - 45NRTH Wrathchild Tire - 27.5 x 3.0, Tubeless, Folding, Black, 120tpi, 252 XL Concave Carbide Aluminum Studs
    - Schwalbe Ice Spiker Pro Tire - 27.5 x 2.6, Tubeless, Folding, Black, Performance, RaceGuard, Double Defense, 344 Aluminum Studs
    - Schwalbe Ice Spiker Pro Tire - 27.5 x 2.6, Clincher, Folding, Black, Evolution Line, 344 Alloy Studs

Terrene cake eater appears to be in stock (directly from Terrene). Eluder might have insight into stock levels.

Quote Originally Posted by toast2266 View Post
    Terrene cake eater appears to be in stock (directly from Terrene).
    I'm running the 29er version of this tire. It's working great and keeping me riding outside but measures a little small (2.7") on a 41mm IW rim. I have mainly be sticking to packed trails and roads - anything soft overwhelms mine pretty quickly.

Thanks you guys. Yeah, all I could find was 3.0 and I don't think my HT or Bronson will take that width and was hoping for as fat as possible when I do hit snow, so I didn't understand the 2.6 width. 2.8 seems to be the standard plus size for most bikes.

We are looking to be packed ice with a dirt combo for the next few weeks here. I've always told myself I should have these tires laying around for when the time comes and here it is...again. I smoked my fat bikes Hub last weekend so that's not in play and I definitely prefer the FS when conditions are firm mixed dirt and ice. My other fat bike is ancient and the wheels aren't round! I have a lot of bikes, but too many are in disrepair at the moment.

I've got the 45NRTH Wrathchild Tire - 27.5 x 3.0, they don't look like other 3.0" tires I've had mounted on the same i35 rim. Since I have room for a full 3.0 I was disappointed but what ev, those concave studs grip like a mofo

We are showing out of stock on the cake eater 2.8, but I will check to see if I have any reserve stock. I also may part with my slightly used pair if you are interested.
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

Quote Originally Posted by Eluder View Post
    We are showing out of stock on the cake eater 2.8, but I will check to see if I have any reserve stock. I also may part with my slightly used pair if you are interested.
    I think you're out because I ordered them

thank you though!