FS: Bibby Tours, Zero G95s, Shifts, P18s, AT boots

I've accumulated too much gear and need to clear some of it out. If i'm off on pricing call me out, prices listed include shipping to the lower 48 or i'll knock down the price for pick-up in Marin County or Tahoe. Preference will be given to folks I've met, skied with, or who have been around here contributing to the community for a while. Venmo will be the preferred payment method.

Summary of what is on the chopping block
    190 Bibby tours w/ Salomon Shifts - $625 shipped - SOLD
    Salomon Shifts w/ 120m brakes - 10 days use, great shape - $325 shipped
    190 Bibby tours flat - $300 shipped - SOLD
    185 Blizzard Zero Gs w/ Salomon MTNs, pomoca skins, and ski crampons - $750 shipped - SOLD
    P18s - $125 shipped - SOLD
    1st Gen 26.5 scarpa maestrale - $25 for shipping and donate $25 to your local avalanche/SAR group or bring a decent case of beer to your local ski patrol. Free if local.
    24.5 Technical Zero G Ws - $25 for shipping and donate $25 to your local avalanche/SAR group or bring a decent case of beer to your local ski patrol - Free if local. - SOLD
    26.5 Salomon SLAB boots - $100 shipped - SOLD

190 Bibby tours w/ Salomon Shifts - $625 shipped - SOLD
    Drilled 2x, Shifts and Salomon MTNs, both for a 305 bsl and both slightly behind the suggested mount point. Skis used approx 15 days, bindings probably have 10 days of use. Both mounts have inserts and line up perfectly. Shifts have 120mm brakes. Skis still have storage wax on them from the summer but are in good shape, no massive core shots or issues of note. I would describe them as skied but not abused. I'd like to sell them together but can split them up if the skis sell first.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Bibby topsheet.jpg 
Views:	330 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	401652

Name:	Bibby shifts.jpg 
Views:	309 
Size:	1.41 MB 
ID:	401653

Name:	Bibby bases.jpg 
Views:	299 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	401655

Name:	Bibby bases 2.jpg 
Views:	288 
Size:	1.30 MB 
ID:	401656

185 Blizzard Zero Gs w/ Salomon MTNs, pomoca skins, and ski crampons - $750 shipped
    I tried to embrace this setup for long spring days and expeditions but don't do enough of that style of skiing to justify keeping them. Skis are drilled 1x for MTNs at a 305bsl and have inserts that line up perfectly. Bindings have 10-15 days on them, have the expert u spring installed and I think I can dig up the other springs but no guarantees. I'm the second owner of the skis and I only put 5 or so days on them. Bases/edges are good, fresh tune and wax, ready to go for the season. Only real base imperfection is detailed with a ski strap for scale, not a core shot, just a deep scratch. Ski crampons were only used a few times, skins (pomoca s-glide) are in great shape and only have 5 days of touring on them. If you have a BSL that will fit this is a completely ready to go setup that will take good care of you for years to come. I'd like to sell as a package but would entertain offers on individual parts if there are no takers on the whole setup

Name:	zero g.jpg 
Views:	286 
Size:	1.47 MB 
ID:	401659

Name:	zero g bindings.jpg 
Views:	267 
Size:	1.14 MB 
ID:	401660

Name:	zero g bases.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	1.25 MB 
ID:	401661

Name:	zero g base.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	1.24 MB 
ID:	401662

Name:	zero g base 1.jpg 
Views:	257 
Size:	1.08 MB 
ID:	401663

Name:	crampons 2.jpg 
Views:	259 
Size:	1.66 MB 
ID:	401665

Name:	skins.jpg 
Views:	251 
Size:	1.40 MB 
ID:	401666

1st Gen 26.5 scarpa maestrale - $25 for shipping and you donate $25 to your local avalanche/SAR group or bring a decent case of beer to your local ski patrol

No footbed or power strap included. These boots have been used a bunch of days and show it but still get the job done. Upper tongue hinge on both boots is broken and annoying but it does not impact the functionality of the boot. 306BSL.

Name:	scarpas.jpg 
Views:	252 
Size:	1.52 MB 
ID:	401667

Name:	scarpa 1.jpg 
Views:	246 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	401668

Name:	scarpa 2.jpg 
Views:	242 
Size:	1.37 MB 
ID:	401669

26.5 Salomon SLAB boots - $125 shipped

I tried to make these work but my foot is simply too wide. Both boots have had punches to widen the toe, more on the right boot than the left. No footbeds or power strap included, soles in good shape. 301mm BSL

Name:	salomon.jpg 
Views:	247 
Size:	1.50 MB 
ID:	401673

Name:	salo above.jpg 
Views:	237 
Size:	1.42 MB 
ID:	401674

Name:	salo sole.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	1.43 MB 
ID:	401675
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	binding parts.jpg 
Views:	229 
Size:	1.26 MB 
ID:	401676   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	tech sole.jpg 
Views:	241 
Size:	1.15 MB 
ID:	401672   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	technica.jpg 
Views:	238 
Size:	1.32 MB 
ID:	401671   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	technica 2.jpg 
Views:	243 
Size:	1.38 MB 
ID:	401670   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	p18s.jpg 
Views:	260 
Size:	1.61 MB 
ID:	401664  

Last edited by soul_skier; 02-16-2022 at 12:58 PM. Reason: Price Drops
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

Question -
    1. Do you have the maestrale's to mod the smurf boots?
    If that was the idea, feel free to reach out I can give you some pics/guidance if you still wanted to give it a go.
    "Poop is funny" - Frank Reynolds

www.experiencedgear.net

I'll take the P18s and women's boots. PM sent.

I'll take the 24.5 Technical Zero G Ws if available.

Bumping this up - Open to offers if my pricing is off or skis/bindings need to be split up.
    Three fundamentals of every extreme skier, total disregard for personal saftey, amphetamines, and lots and lots of malt liquor......-jack handy

So the Zero G skis are mounted with inserts? What part of the 30 mm adjustment range does the 305 bsl sit?
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kamtron View Post
    So the Zero G skis are mounted with inserts? What part of the 30 mm adjustment range does the 305 bsl sit?
    Thanks
    Zero G's are mounted with inserts, as currently adjusted for a 305bsl they sit almost exactly dead center in the adjustment range.
    Last edited by soul_skier; 01-20-2022 at 11:00 AM.

PM'd on Zero G setup

Bump for price drops and prices for shifts/bibbys separated

To the top for bibby tours at $300 shipped and great shape shifts with 120mm brakes for $325 shipped.

Final bump for bibby tours at $300 shipped - if no takers/offers I'll be putting them up on craigslist or keeping them as a loaner ski to friends. Out of town for the next few days so apologies for delayed response to any outreach.

$275 shipped for the bibby tours - ordered too many skis from Marshal and now I need to start making space in the rack.

Free bump. Someone buy these so I don’t have to.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Deal and a half but I already have exact spot in the quiver filled

Surprised these are still available, maybe it is the lack of snow all across the west right now. When March and April are months with heavy snowfall someone will be glad they grabbed these!

Pm sent.

Quote Originally Posted by soul_skier View Post
    Surprised these are still available, maybe it is the lack of snow all across the west right now. When March and April are months with heavy snowfall someone will be glad they grabbed these!
    Nailed it. I’m still on rock skis here.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

I'd be interested in the Bibby Tours and can do local pickup in Marin; PM on the way.

Everything sold except the Scarpa Maestrales. Free for pickup in Marin, can be brought to SLC in a month. Trying to keep these out of a landfill if possible.