WTB Attack2 13 AT Demo or Marker ID Griffon demo w/ 115mm+ brakes

I'm looking for demo bindings.

Preference to Attack2 13's, but also glad to consider Griffon Marker ID's (preference to the TCX heel)

The reason I'm interested in these two are that the heel+brake and toe come completely off, leaving the ski clean, with only the rail. That makes them nest nicely for tight storage/transport etc.
    And the Attack2 is better because I already have multiple pairs - so it's a more backward compatible option for me.

post weekend bump

Still looking for those demo binders? Got a pair of marker griffons and atomic branded wardens on demo tracks. Both came off 122 waisted skis.

I have some Attack2 13s I’d sell. I’m not sure if the brakes will be wide enough though. They’re on some Katana 108s right now and have a few mm to spare.

@RAB3 - I'm interested.
    Would you be interested in a swap for some new Warden 13's (non demo) in red? [Brakes are 130mm, IIRC]

A follow-up on the thread in general.
    These are probably for a buddy of mine, and he's kind of shying away from the Marker (and they're less than ideal because the brake is screwed to the heel - which makes them a bit more messy, in our use case.)

The Warden seems next ideal - I think these come off fully and cleanly like the Attack2.

But since I already have a bunch of Attack2's - I'd love to keep using those.

---
    Just as a explainer as to why I'm being kind of particular, and perhaps it's something someone else might be interested in...

Currently we're storing like 8-9+ pairs of skis in a season locker we all share. (These are standard size lockers - 12x18x83", IIRC)

We pull the toe and heel/brake off, and then we can spoon all the skis on one side of the locker - with perhaps a pair or two on the other-side if the stack is too deep.

The locker is tall enough we can put a platform/shelf under the skis and stash the toes/heels there (rather than a tangle of bindings on the locker floor), and hang the brakes from a paracord dasiy-chain style setup. (The brakes are the messiest part of the equation.) This keeps things clean, and allows us to have a ton of skis in the locker.

While you do have to put a toe+heel+brake on any pair you decide to ski, it's literally a 3-5 minute deal to locate the proper toe/heel/brake and set them at the right BSL. (Fortunately we all use about the same DIN setting so we don't have to modify that between all of us that ski these.)

All the toes/heels/brakes are labelled so you know which ski pair they go on. (This mostly matters for brake width - but easy enough to have consistency between skis/toe/heel too.)

Just a bump to note that I PM'd you @RAB3.
    I'm pretty sure the brakes are fine. Those should be 110mm's and they'll fit out to 118 without much work. (A little bending or shave a little plastic from the insides of the arms, IIRC.)

---
    And a few notes that might help anyone else looking to do something similar.
    ++The Attack2 Demo is the "superior" binding to do this with. The rails are pretty low-profile, and the brakes detach from the heel easily and cleanly.

+The Warden 13 MNC Demo isn't bad. The heel rail is higher profile, though not huge. The brake comes off when you bend the tab that indicates the BSL position. But that tab is LONG and THIN. Without the brake body to protect it, I suspect I'll break it. (I pulled a pair I had buried on some skis to evaluate this last night.) So, while the Warden demo is better than most others, I think it's got some likely problems. (Also the heel only comes off the rear of the rail, and on my pair, at least, it's a stiff yank to get it off and on. Minor nit-picks, but it's not nothing either.)

+/- The Marker Griffon ID demo brake is screwed to the heel. The rail profiles are low, and they remove easily. If you can live with the brakes more-or-less attached to the heel, this can work. (But it's definitely more work keeping a heel neat with the brakes snagging on things.)

- Attack1 - these are easy on/off, profile of the rails is low etc. But the brakes are screwed to the ski. So once you strip the bindings, you'll have to do something to prop up the brakes. I haven't tried it, but para-cord and spring-locks would probably do ok. Depending on how you feel about it, this could make the Attack1 either in 4th position (where I have it), or second after the Attack2 - if you don't mind this problem much. I may play with it and see what I think.

Attack 2 demos are the best for the Lindahl DIY FrankenCAST touring setup which is why I hoard the Attack2 demos. Wish I could just buy the plates.