Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    -2 Month old Girl with Moran
    -2yo Twin Boys with Morgan
    -RIP (2018)-18 month Old Girl with Morgan
    -3yo Boy with Morgan
    -6yo Boy with Morgan
    - 8yo Boy with Sara McKenna
    - 13you Girl with Chanel Johnson
    You might want to delete your posts on this thread before Bode hits you with a restraining order

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    I will say... listening to that blister interview from last year has really made me want to try out some FT Classics... So who's hoarding a 26.5?
    https://www.ebay.com/itm/40339698428...sAAOSwNcxhu~J3

Same shell as the Classic. Throw a #12 tongue in that boot and you will be set.

I'm a Bode fan, but the boot is out & looks dumber than hell.

Name:  3CB879E1-7400-4AC7-A714-5DF5864DFD39.jpeg
Views: 1226
Size:  232.2 KB

I don’t get it, it’s every prior Scarpa in the S/Lab colorway.

Quote Originally Posted by iriponsnow View Post
    Name:  3CB879E1-7400-4AC7-A714-5DF5864DFD39.jpeg
Views: 1226
Size:  232.2 KB

I don’t get it, it’s every prior Scarpa in the S/Lab colorway.
    you forgot about the gripwalk part, revolutionary!
    a positive attitude will not solve all of your problems, but it may annoy enough people to make it worth the effort

Formerly Rludes025

That is a 4 buckle Lupo.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

Quote Originally Posted by stealurface831 View Post
    That is a 4 buckle Lupo.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    Do not disrespect the Lupo

Bode was the most fun guy to watch since Franz imo. The guy is still young and has a long way to go in life. He's just trying to make a living. Giving him shit for promoting anything is weak, really weak.

Scarpa GEA?

Kitzbühel is coming up. They need to re-enact the fence jibbing episode with Bode in 4-Quattros . . .

Quote Originally Posted by MakersTeleMark View Post
    Maybe they can finally stick a warm body towards their tele line.
    If Bode gets any where within 3 miles of the TX Comps there will be blood in the streets tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by obi wan kenobi View Post
    Since boot development could take years of testing and the boots will be presented soon, I assume the all work is already done. However, done by the Scarpa people. Now, before all the markting and production and sale starts, they need somebody to get the media attention.
    Similar to promoting the Freedom boots with Chris Davenport. I only know of one person who used those boots for skiing peaks.

4-Quattro's is 16.
    Aggressive in my own mind

Alpine focused - hasn't Scarpa made alpine focused boots before i.e. Tornado, Freedom.

That said, "clunky utilitarian touring boots" as mentioned above really understates how good their boots have been. Multiple generations of F1, the Alien, Alien RS, Maestrale, Freedom SL, many of these have been game changers or category defining boots. Just because every other manufacturer wanted to have an F1 too doesn't mean it was or is any less awesome. Their climbing shoes and mountain boots are also excellent. AND they make big sizes (31, 31.5, 32 ski boots, rock shoes and mtn boots to size 48) that I will always be thankful. Who cares how awesome a boot is if they stop at a 29.5 shell, that's rubbish.

Quote Originally Posted by hoarhey View Post
    4-Quattro's is 16.
    I think you meant sedici

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post
    Alpine focused - hasn't Scarpa made alpine focused boots before i.e. Tornado, Freedom.

That said, "clunky utilitarian touring boots" as mentioned above really understates how good their boots have been. Multiple generations of F1, the Alien, Alien RS, Maestrale, Freedom SL, many of these have been game changers or category defining boots. Just because every other manufacturer wanted to have an F1 too doesn't mean it was or is any less awesome. Their climbing shoes and mountain boots are also excellent. AND they make big sizes (31, 31.5, 32 ski boots, rock shoes and mtn boots to size 48) that I will always be thankful. Who cares how awesome a boot is if they stop at a 29.5 shell, that's rubbish.
    Obviously Scarpa have made a bunch of very popular and functional boots, that work for most people, and are deservedly successful because of it. I’m just unusually discriminating when it comes to the fit and skiing characteristics of boots, and in my experience Scarpas are merely adequate in this respect. Perhaps this’ll change, and Bode will be part of it, I just think that great designs are the result of inspired efforts by brilliant industrial designers, rather than name athletes. I’m always reminded of Sven Coomer’s “173 criteria and details that had to be attended to for every model in every size, so it would function correctly,”, and how it’s no accident that the Nordica Grand Prix/Doberman, Raichle Flexon, and Atomic Redster are such exceptional boots.

There should be a joint sponsorship limited edition model boot and car: the Audi 4 Loko Quattro Scarpa BM edition.
    Quote Originally Posted by powder11 View Post
    if you have to resort to taking advice from the nitwits on this forum, then you're doomed.

[QUOTE=kootenayskier;6515229]Obviously Scarpa have made a bunch of very popular and functional boots, that work for most people, and are deservedly successful because of it. I’m just unusually discriminating when it comes to the fit and skiing characteristics of boots, and in my experience Scarpas are merely adequate in this respect./QUOTE]

If you told me Scarpa don't fit you I would believe that cuz Scarpa don't fit me either but i think they sell lots of boots cuz they fit lots of normal people,

to their credit Scarpa also spec real dynafit tech fittings, an intuition like liner and are 100$ cheaper than the dynafit boots I had to buy which net cost an extra 400$ ... i wish Scarpa fit me

When Maestrale first came out the local Valhalla pure owner told me he had sold out 2 full orders of Maestrale, but he had a stack of the Dalbello Virus sitting there discounted/ on sale So I asked the owner wtf and he said "they just don't fit anyone."
    Lee Lau - xxx-er is the laziest Asian canuck I know

Quote Originally Posted by rfconroy View Post
    I found a leaked image of the new boot on the internet:

Attachment 400855
    Laughing. Hard hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Dee Hubbs View Post
    Dont you loose credibility when you tout a ski brand as the best thing since sliced bread, and then 4 years later sign on with a new company and say "but wait, now these are the best"
    Of course but consumers don’t keep score

I hope it fits like a boat. I have a friend who could wear it

Quote Originally Posted by skis_the_trees View Post

I hope he gets paid big bucks for this endeavor. Dude deserves it for just keeping the WC entertaining. That being said he should have to work in the Scarpa warranty department for a season because nothing in my experience is as fiddly as Scarpa parts and break as often (in boots). The Maestrale did sell great, true, but geezus when you have to deal with SNA warranty on a majority of them it's painful. When those stupid metal hinges on the tongues were breaking we asked for replacements in anticipation of fixing them so people wouldn't miss any ski days. They wanted to charge us for the parts instead of just sending us bags of the stupid things with an apology, Same deal with the various generation of the "new improved walk mode"
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca