Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Need to wax for super g for the first time. U14’s first race at a super glidey hill. Temp goes from 19-40 during the day with both shaded and sunny parts on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    I rip the groomed on tele gear

Quote Originally Posted by detrusor View Post
    Need to wax for super g for the first time. U14’s first race at a super glidey hill. Temp goes from 19-40 during the day with both shaded and sunny parts on the course.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    U14? They should be doing their own skis (and really yours for paying for everything).
    what's orange and looks good on hippies?
    fire

rails are for trains
    If I had a dollar for every time capitalism was blamed for problems caused by the government I'd be a rich fat film maker in a baseball hat.

www.theguideshut.ca

I was recommended graphite as a base for fast skis in a shop two weeks ago. Easy enough to saturate the base with, but the worst stuff ever to scrape off. Super hard stuff, feels almost like actual stone, with a powdery off scrape mess that gets everywhere. Use an n95 or equivalent respirator!

Skis are ultra fast, though.

Sent fra min LYA-L29 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by waxman View Post
    U14? They should be doing their own skis (and really yours for paying for everything).

ya. I second that. And there is not even close to enough information in that post for anyone to even start breaking it down more then I’d prolly use a 6/8 combination from swix. But where are you, how wet or dry is the snow, is said child male or female, how many racers in the field, where is there start position in seed this weekend, do they have slip skis or are they skiing said race ski to the start, what time is the start? Rough guess you are probably fine with a warm wax. But beyond that, read the snow.

Better posted here.....maybe
    I hate skiing with the wrong wax on my skis. Usually I stick a new coat of wax on my skis every 3rd or 4th day on them. After spending three pow days on my 89 underfoot carving skis with CH7 on my skis (which was a blast), I knew that they were almost due for a wax. Today, my wife an I spent the day at DV skiing hardpack. This morning, when we got into the truck at 8:30, the temp read -5F. As soon as I placed my skis on the snow they acted like a cow being dragged to the slaughterhouse. Very sluggish. They were sticking to the ice and very grabby. As soon as I returned home, I waxed them with a #4/5 combo. I'd say that 90% of the time, I am skiing the Wasatch with CH6 or 7.
    It's cold out there and skis need to be waxed accordingly
    “How does it feel to be the greatest guitarist in the world? I don’t know, go ask Rory Gallagher”. — Jimi Hendrix