Anyone traveling SLC-Big Sky/Bozeman?

Trying to spare both seller and myself from shipping a pair of sticks. Beer or $ for your troubles.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums
    swing your fucking sword.

I may be doing that trip here soon, potentially on Sunday weather dependent. Pm me

Quote Originally Posted by old mexico View Post
    I may be doing that trip here soon, potentially on Sunday weather dependent. Pm me

tentatively have someone to do it but i'll let you know if that falls through.
    swing your fucking sword.

Is it a one way trip or are they returning? Need to pick up skis in Bozeman and ill be in Jackson this weekend. Never driven north of Yellowstone so I don’t know what to expect in the moments after a big storm.

Quote Originally Posted by old mexico View Post
    Is it a one way trip or are they returning? Need to pick up skis in Bozeman and ill be in Jackson this weekend. Never driven north of Yellowstone so I don’t know what to expect in the moments after a big storm.

snow usually tapers off just north of the park as you enter the ol' Big Sky donut hole.

I just did the drive from Jackson to Bozeman and back. Roads were snowy from MT boarder north, but now are mostly ribbons of dry pavement except around West Yellowstone.

I agree it is a constitutional right for Americans to be assholes...its just too bad that so many take the opportunity...
    iscariot