Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 LastLast

Thread: 2022 PGA

Every Birdie or Better on the tour feeds a family of 4

...every fourth Friday of Ramadan!

Quote Originally Posted by Brock Landers View Post
    My real point is that all of a sudden, because they’re going to the LIV, DJ Brooks Bryson now suck? And you cite Kevin Kisner, Marc Leoshman’s 6 career wins, Harris English…THE Harris English, in the flesh, were the names at Travelers. If they went to LIV they’d be also-rans. Webb Simpson! At least he won a major in the last 5 years. imagine how washed up you’d call Webb Simpson if he suddenly played the LIV Tour.

And DJ won’t be any good because Harris English, the amateur who came in fourth, and both Korn and Ferry arent pushing him anymore.
    Gotta say DJ is looking good in Scotland. But Theegala, who you dismiss, is as well.

Bryson may even make the weekend as well.

but All I'm trying to do is help you understand that this, like The Name of The Rose, is merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory.....

Pretty sure no one said DJ was washed less than 2 years after winning a Masters. I think we all acknowledge that LIV has several legit players and then a bunch of has-beens and scrubs.
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

Wind not a factor today unless it really picks up quick. Guys with early round one tee times getting a huge break today with the late rounds and minimal winds.

Hovland’s putter is hot!

That DJ worm burner on 18 was fun to watch. He said something like, “well that one didn’t get very high”

Nice to be able to top one and still have it roll 275 yards.

Rory or Victor? Cam Smith go low again? Someone who goes early in better conditions goes really low and put down a good number?

Rain forecast in the morning.

I think it’s Rory’s to lose. Good drama either way.

Rory!! Rory!! Rory!! I do like the cut of his jib.
    Seeker of Truth. Dispenser of Wisdom. Protector of the Weak. Avenger of Evil.

NBC trying to ruin The Open with commercials every 4 shots.

Quote Originally Posted by altacoup View Post
    NBC trying to ruin The Open with commercials every 4 shots.
    Seriously… god damn.

I found a sky feed, barely a commercial in the broadcast. What a tournament!

What around by CS! He played to win

He certainly played well. And is now taking off for the recreational blood money league, along with Hideki, Bubba, Fleetwood, Stenson, Leishman and Adam Scott. First ESPN and FAUX destroy college football and now the Saudis destroy golf. Just think how fun that would’ve been today with a shotgun start and Cam finishing on the 5th hole with zero suspense. Money is ruining sports. These guys already make a ton and they’re killing the sport for the future. LIV is like the proposed Euro super soccer league, closed shop, no process to qualify. Garbage minimal competition league. And by picking off some good players they’re weakening the PGA. I really hope the majors tell all these guys to fuck off.

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

2022 PGA

Huh? I’ve seen zero reports of Smith or those other guys going to LIV. Got a link?

I just read about Stenson.

CS didn’t say not when asked after his win, but didn’t deny it.

Damn. I hope that isn’t true, I like Cam.

2022 PGA

He certainly played well. And is now taking off for the recreational blood money league, along with Hideki, Bubba, Fleetwood, Stenson, Leishman and Adam Scott. First ESPN and FAUX destroy college football and now the Saudis destroy golf. Just think how fun that would’ve been today with a shotgun start and Cam finishing on the 5th hole with zero suspense. Money is ruining sports. These guys already make a ton and they’re killing the sport for the future. LIV is like the proposed Euro super soccer league, closed shop, no process to qualify. Garbage minimal competition league. And by picking off some good players they’re weakening the PGA. I really hope the majors tell all these guys to fuck off.

Fuck, that sucks. I hope the Majors can keep these money hungry assholes out. Don’t they make enough to hit a ball into a hole?! JFC.

Until someone announces take all reports with a huge grain of salt.

If Smith wasn’t leaving he would’ve said so. Fact he was so annoyed makes it obvious he’s going. Especially since he’s been rumored to go for a while. The shark wants an all Aussie team on the LIV. Word is there’ll be a Japanese team and Sxrixon will sponsor the whole team.

Or maybe he's just annoyed about always being asked about it.

Sergio to quit Euro tour now as well cause he's not "feeling the love".

What an ungraceful way to fade into retirement for him.

And most of these guys, really.
    I still call it The Jake.

Some serious you're not breaking up with me I'm breaking up with you vibes. Sergio was always so talented but such a whiner crybaby.

And yeah, a lot of these guys are just sick of being asked about it. Morikawa went off the other week saying STFU and he's not going anywhere.

Just listened to Justin Thomas on JJ Reddick's podcast and he didn't pull any punches. Basically just admit you're taking the money and cut the shit with this growing the game crap.

LIV vs PGA reminds me of CART vs IRL. Not many good outcomes when money and ego collide