Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... LastLast

Thread: 2022 PGA

Bmills would be a fine addition to any foursome of mine any day any where.

Fact.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by DBdude View Post
    only in your world danno

these guys are doing in what is in their best interest

i have a hard time with people critizing people who will never have to make the choice these athletes have to make

can you tell me why you think they shouldn't?

Is it because saudi money is dirty yet we sell them any weapon system they want?

Is it because we have relied on their oil for many years - now not so much - I grant that

Is it because we invaded Iraq in the Bush the first admin to make the gulf of arabia safe for the saudis?

tell me danno why is biden talking to the saudis next week - is it to get them to open the spigots so the democrats don't get slaughtered in the mid terms?

yeah danno - enlighten me
    Did someone kick your puppy last night? Were you drunk? Where is all this shit coming from? I certainly never said anything related to this, someone said "Fuck the PGA" and I asked why, because I honestly don't know why someone would say that because I only follow golf superficially. And I said that from where I sit, it looks like the PGA is doing what it thinks best based on protecting its income, contracts, PGA players, and sponsors. But since you asked me to "enlighten" you, I will take the bait.

only in your world danno
    Well, I hardly seem to be the only one saying what I am saying, I am reading article after article and post after post here saying similar things, so it doesn't appear to be only in my world.

100% agree (or at least agree that they think it's in their best interest). In fact, I earlier posted in this thread, somewhat tongue in cheek, that were I offered that money I'd play on the LIV tour too.

i have a hard time with people critizing people who will never have to make the choice these athletes have to make
    Isn't that something everyone does all the freaking time? Don't we criticize our governmental leaders or Elon Musk or Bill Gates or whoever all the time, even though we've never had to make the choices they have to make? We can only criticize people facing the exact same choices we have? Man, your ideal world is really boring, if so. Or is this a "who are we to criticize if these guys make choices to feed their family" kind of thing? In that case, Latrell Sprewell would like a word.

It's their choice to make, and they have to live with that choice. I don't give a flying fuck either way, actually, and never actually said they shouldn't. But you seem to want actions without consequences. They are absolutely free to do what they want, what they think is in their best interest, but the rest of the world is free to make choices too. And those choices can be "I'm not going to follow these players anymore" or "I'm not going to sponsor these players anymore" or "these players have violated contractual agreements and I'm not going to let them play in my tournaments anymore". Why can't people, all people and not just these golfers, make their own choices?

Is it because saudi money is dirty yet we sell them any weapon system they want?

Is it because we have relied on their oil for many years - now not so much - I grant that

Is it because we invaded Iraq in the Bush the first admin to make the gulf of arabia safe for the saudis?

tell me danno why is biden talking to the saudis next week - is it to get them to open the spigots so the democrats don't get slaughtered in the mid terms?
    I'd respond to all these with the same response, so I'll group them here and provide a single response:

Fuck the Saudis, and I don't support how our government and military-industrial economy deals with them. I fail to see how that has anything to do with the decision-making of an individual looking at whether they want to do business with the Saudis.

Are you enlightened?
    "fuck off you asshat gaper shit for brains fucktard wanker." - Jesus Christ
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

hey fucktard

you know what a saudi is

a sand [racial slur deleted by moderator]
    This comment is unwarranted and unacceptable here.

-- Mod Team
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

We’re not just going to have people dropping the n-word into tgr threads. It’s not going to happen.

Any more of that and account(s) will be banned. That’s all there is to it.

^^^
    Thank you

Sent from my iPad using TGR Forums

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Did someone kick your puppy last night? Were you drunk? Where is all this shit coming from? I certainly never said anything related to this, someone said "Fuck the PGA" and I asked why, because I honestly don't know why someone would say that because I only follow golf superficially. And I said that from where I sit, it looks like the PGA is doing what it thinks best based on protecting its income, contracts, PGA players, and sponsors. But since you asked me to "enlighten" you, I will take the bait.

Well, I hardly seem to be the only one saying what I am saying, I am reading article after article and post after post here saying similar things, so it doesn't appear to be only in my world.

100% agree (or at least agree that they think it's in their best interest). In fact, I earlier posted in this thread, somewhat tongue in cheek, that were I offered that money I'd play on the LIV tour too.

Isn't that something everyone does all the freaking time? Don't we criticize our governmental leaders or Elon Musk or Bill Gates or whoever all the time, even though we've never had to make the choices they have to make? We can only criticize people facing the exact same choices we have? Man, your ideal world is really boring, if so. Or is this a "who are we to criticize if these guys make choices to feed their family" kind of thing? In that case, Latrell Sprewell would like a word.

It's their choice to make, and they have to live with that choice. I don't give a flying fuck either way, actually, and never actually said they shouldn't. But you seem to want actions without consequences. They are absolutely free to do what they want, what they think is in their best interest, but the rest of the world is free to make choices too. And those choices can be "I'm not going to follow these players anymore" or "I'm not going to sponsor these players anymore" or "these players have violated contractual agreements and I'm not going to let them play in my tournaments anymore". Why can't people, all people and not just these golfers, make their own choices?

I'd respond to all these with the same response, so I'll group them here and provide a single response:

Fuck the Saudis, and I don't support how our government and military-industrial economy deals with them. I fail to see how that has anything to do with the decision-making of an individual looking at whether they want to do business with the Saudis.

Are you enlightened?
    yeah - you're a douche

just because everybody doesn't make it right

there is nothing to criticize. the saudi government does what it does, so does ours. does everything associated with the US suck because of trump and all the other shit the US does?

you ever meet a saudi?

Quote Originally Posted by Mod Team View Post
    This comment is unwarranted and unacceptable here.

-- Mod Team
    oh the mod team

this place was better self moderated

piss off

people are pissed that something associated with this country is moving to something associated with arabs

whose racist?

ever here of inherent bias? - I was making a point

you don't like how i did it - sniff my taint

Quote Originally Posted by ill-advised strategy View Post
    We’re not just going to have people dropping the n-word into tgr threads. It’s not going to happen.

Any more of that and account(s) will be banned. That’s all there is to it.
    lol

no we just have idiots post alex jones conspiracy theories

high bar you have ass hole

isn't a bus calling? you survived the covid... whiny bitch

oh yeah... go run over an old person on a bike trail.

Fucking racist piece of shit. Go fuck yourself, you aren’t welcome here anymore.

This place is better off without that garbage. And you.
    "boobs just make the world better really" - Woodsy

yeah - you're a douche

just because everybody doesn't make it right

there is nothing to criticize. the saudi government does what it does, so does ours. does everything associated with the US suck because of trump and all the other shit the US does?

you ever meet a saudi?
    Since you insist on continuing to come at me for not apparent reason...

Not liking the LIV tour isn't the same as not liking a saudi, you tool. No, not everything in the US sucks because of Trump and all the other shit the US does. But you know what does suck? Trump and all that shit the US does. LIV isn't "the Saudis", it's the fucking ruling class of the Saudis trying to sportswash their regime. So, try to wrap your racist pea brain around this: if, for example, you live in Timbuktu and think Biden sucks (I'm not going poliass, I'm speaking hypothetically because I have no idea what or who you think sucks, and Trump is too easy of a target), is racist or evil or whatever, that doesn't mean that you think all of the USA sucks or that you did something wrong by wanting to come to the US. But if Biden says to you "hey, come to the US and work for me and share in my racist and evil regime", and you say "yes", criticizing you for your decision is not the same as criticizing the US or Americans as a whole.
    "She was tossing her bean salad with the vigor of a Drunken Pop princess so I walked out of the corner and said.... "need a hand?"" - Odin
    "everybody's got their hooks into you, fuck em....forge on motherfuckers, drag all those bitches across the goal line with you." - (not so) ill-advised strategy

oh the mod team

piss off

people are pissed that something associated with this country is moving to something associated with arabs

whose racist?

If you don't like how this place is (barely) moderated, feel free to post more shit like that. Or just go away. We don't like having to deal with racist people "making a point" (here's a hint, whatever point you were trying to make is completely lost when you use language like that). It's certainly not a highlight of our days, and so would gladly not have to deal with you ever again, if that's what you'd like.
    Beneficent Oversight Committee Member.

it's up to you sport

thanx for me calling me a racist

i'll discuss with me south east asian family that were called the n word when they lived here in the states by my fellow countrymen

yeah you got it covered - i'm a racist

thanx cunt

hey danno

how do you think the saudis are viewed in indian country?

think about that... it's not a joke. an oppressed people screwed by our government and good americans screaming blood money about entertainers

I'm sure they really understand the anger at the athletes

You have issues. If you think you're making coherent and salient points, you're not. I have no idea what you're arguing for or against, or why you chose me to direct all of it towards.

And for the record, nobody has ideological purity and everybody is hypocritical in some fashion. That should not prevent people from ever making judgments.

lol

no we just have idiots post alex jones conspiracy theories

high bar you have ass hole

isn't a bus calling? you survived the covid... whiny bitch

oh yeah... go run over an old person on a bike trail.
    You’re getting a lot of things wrong here.

Maybe just step off and cool down?

Quote Originally Posted by Danno View Post
    Not liking the LIV tour isn't the same as not liking a saudi, you tool. No, not everything in the US sucks because of Trump and all the other shit the US does. But you know what does suck? Trump and all that shit the US does. LIV isn't "the Saudis", it's the fucking ruling class of the Saudis trying to sportswash their regime. So, try to wrap your racist pea brain around this: if, for example, you live in Timbuktu and think Biden sucks (I'm not going poliass, I'm speaking hypothetically because I have no idea what or who you think sucks, and Trump is too easy of a target), is racist or evil or whatever, that doesn't mean that you think all of the USA sucks or that you did something wrong by wanting to come to the US. But if Biden says to you "hey, come to the US and work for me and share in my racist and evil regime", and you say "yes", criticizing you for your decision is not the same as criticizing the US or Americans as a whole.
    To put another point on this, there have been Saudi-based companies that have hosted golf events and the PGA tour signed off on certain players (like Tiger) to go play in them. There's a huge difference when it's actually the Saudi Royal Family.

DBdude - it doesn't matter that you have a south east asian family, it doesn't give you license to drop racial slurs and/or make wild uninformed assumptions about other people. My "lily white" ass has three kids who are half Mexican, does that mean I get to go around dropping derogatory terms about Mexicans or other non-Caucasians?
    I ski 135 degree chutes switch to the road.

i'll discuss with me south east asian family that were called the n word when they lived here in the states by my fellow countrymen
    i am sorry your family members were treated that way but don't see why two wrongs would make a right.
    j'ai des grands instants de lucididididididididi

it's up to you sport

thanx for me calling me a racist

yeah you got it covered - i'm a racist

thanx cunt

hey danno

how do you think the saudis are viewed in indian country?

think about that... it's not a joke. an oppressed people screwed by our government and good americans screaming blood money about entertainers

I'm sure they really understand the anger at the athletes
    We’re not going to have you posting the n-word on here.

It’s not about me, it’s not personal, you just can’t do that here (or most places). Don’t try to turn this into a me vs you thing, you just fucked up and I’m the one telling you the decision makers who handle this stuff will ban you if you do it again. And, just…come on man, there’s no form of twisting it around where we’re going to tolerate that. You have to know that, right? So take your warning, take a deep breath, and simmer down.
    There’s no amount of coming at me that’s going to assist with this thing.
    Take it easy or take it elsewhere.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.07.37 PM.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	294.9 KB 
ID:	418576
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2022-06-10 at 6.06.47 PM.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	282.7 KB 
ID:	418577

2022 PGA

I like Shipnuck. Bought his book but haven’t read it yet. Norman is a little bitch - at least own it.

2022 PGA

Since golf is a side issue now, can Dave Chappell post here and use the n word?
    It’s interesting that one race can use a word and others can’t. I’m glad I’m Irish, everyone knows you can’t offend an Irishman.

Sent from my iPhone using TGR Forums

only in your world danno

these poor fucking athletes could quit, never make a nickel from earned income again, and still live like kings

greedy fucks that should be banned for life from the PGA

the Bush-Saud goes back to grandpa. greed, money, oil and power. unethical cunts

read-house of bush house of saud by craig unger

oh the mod team

piss off

whose racist?

sounds like like someone needs a joint, a warm glass of milk and a blankey

Is anyone else underwhelmed by the courses the LIV is playing on? I personally was hoping on seeing more links golf

Quote Originally Posted by beer30 View Post
    Is anyone else underwhelmed by the courses the LIV is playing on? I personally was hoping on seeing more links golf
    Well, none of the premiere courses would dare piss off the PGA or Euro tour. Guarantee any course hosting a LIV event will never get a tour sanctioned tournament again, including at lower levels.